Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (13951 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by freeman191(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
Please ladies and guys tell me whats the benefit of having a girlfriend, wat is the guy gaining from the relationship or you, this is how most relationships go in naija,
1. You call the girl everyday, she does not call you back, highest she flashes you, then if you dont call you are not caring.
2. Because you tell her you love her, you immediately carry all her burden, buying her this and that, you change her wardrobe, make her hair etc, when u self have a lot of burden on ur head, and if u dont do it, you are not caring, or u dont love her, and she does not spend her money on you.
3. When it comes to having sex, then she start preaching, that she is not ready, she wants to wait till she is married, or its against Gods law, or they ask you whether your luv for them is based on sex, that you dont luv them for demanding sex from them.
4. Then after managing you for some time, she dumps you and moves to another guy, or she simply play games at ur back.

So please tell me, wats the benefit.

If i spend all this time and money wit my guys, during my trying period they will be there for me. The best thing is wait till you are married then officially her responsibilities are yours, then u would know ur investment is secured.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by BABE3: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Only God knows what kind of ladies you guyz roll with--- Eya--- Sorry ehn-- E go better.

freeman191:

The best thing is wait till you are married then officially her responsibilities are yours, then u would know your investment is secured.

You nailed it with that. Stop wasting your cash and time. It's the best advise to guyz that have no luck in getting better woman--or guyz that are just natural MuMu(s).
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
^BABE i cant wait for you forever, Hurry lets Nyash before another girl nyashes me undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by annita19(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
@topic what planet do you live in and what century is it over there? Just a question.

@190 what is nyashes or nyash
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
^Nyashes mean acting like a brides maid in a marriage

Ive been asking her to be brides maid in my up coming wedding with you but shes been refusing

so ive had someone else step in - thats exactly what i just told her kiss kiss
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
^BABE i cant wait for you forever, Hurry lets Nyash before another girl nyashes me

You want to Nyash who?? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
^sharrap! my wife is around! angry angry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
This topic again. There are more than 20 threaads on this topic, yet not even once has anybody succeeded in explaining what (Naija) guys gain in relationships. The only consolation is readily available sex; in those funny relationships where the girl says, "no sex", then. . .the guy is a MuMu and deserves whatever he 'gets'.

@ Poster,

The answer is nothing. So take your own advice in the last paragraph.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2011
I just dey pass come peepLooks Around, Sees that BABE has handled the Uprising like She Always Does. Satisfied With her Response  cheesy,,, Turns to go but sees 190 Lying to Anita about what nyanshing really means  angry  190 STOP LYING, angry Meanwhile My Phone Rings  BRB
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by annita19(f): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
Why do I have this feeling that 190's translation is not right.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
^Thats cos enemies always try black mailing me

where's BABE meet my wife to be - Annita

@#Babe nyash me fast cos time is running out (Hurry else) i nyash someone else  angry

dont worry i would pay you wen u nyash me before my wedding

@ Annita I JUST asked her to be our bridesmaid  kiss kiss
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=28pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^190 angry angry angry [/size]
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by freeman191(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
proO1:

This topic again. There are more than 20 threaads on this topic, yet not even once has anybody succeeded in explaining what (Naija) guys gain in relationships. The only consolation is readily available sex; in those funny relationships where the girl says, "no sex", then. . .the guy is a MuMu and deserves whatever he 'gets'.

@ Poster,

The answer is nothing. So take your own advice in the last paragraph.
even though you get sex, u will get tired or it after a while, but the major point am trying to make is that ladies are selfish and they only think about themselves only during a relationship, to be realistic before a lady gets into a relationship wit a guy, she will ask herself wats d benefits, will i progress as a person, will all my financial burden be solved, or my sexual needs to satisfied, a lady does not go into relationship with a guy becos he is handsome, its only we dumb men that runs after a lady because she got a great ass, or breast, and not really tinking what is this woman bringing to d table, how will she contribute to my success as a person, and not come and destroy, collect ur money and ur energy and feeling good wit urself dat u are in relationship
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by annita19(f): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
190 you're busted
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
annita19:

190 you're busted
kiss kiss
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=13pt]190, CAUGHT IN D ACT cheesy[/size]
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=13pt]190, CAUGHT IN D ACT cheesy[/size]

angry angry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
Well u ll say u neva benefited anyth frm all ur previous n present rel
gdluck on ur next search
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
freeman191:

even though you get sex, u will get tired or it after a while, but the major point am trying to make is that ladies are selfish and they only think about themselves only during a relationship, to be realistic before a lady gets into a relationship wit a guy, she will ask herself wats d benefits, will i progress as a person, will all my financial burden be solved, or my intimate needs to satisfied, a lady does not go into relationship with a guy becos he is handsome, its only we dumb men that runs after a lady because she got a great Bottom, or bosom, and not really tinking what is this woman bringing to d table, how will she contribute to my success as a person, and not come and destroy, collect your money and your energy and feeling good wit urself dat u are in relationship

grin grin grin But Seriously OP Na only you Dumb o! I no follow you for that department. I dont run after a lady cos of her Nyansh or Bosom, What's So great About it? Is it not the Same purpose my own Nyansh Serves in the Rest Room That hers does?? Seriously If i need run After a Lady she has got to have BRAINS my Guy,,, BRAINS cheesy
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by HighChief4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
proO1:

Very true
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Cuteobi(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
shocked Theres a womaniser here oooohhhh!!!!!!
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
^where , where is he angry angry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by ak47mann(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
BABE!:

Only God knows what kind of ladies you guyz roll with--- Eya--- Sorry ehn-- E go better.

You nailed it with that. Stop wasting your cash and time. It's the best advise to guyz that have no luck in getting better woman--or guyz that are just natural MuMu(s).
tell me how a guy is a natural mumu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
annita19:

190 you're busted

Did you discover that he is married to a 16 Year old girl
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
^not me- certainly not me angry angry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
Don't worry, your WIFE NATASHA will soon be back
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by BABE3: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
ak47mann:

tell me how a guy is a natural mumu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is that a rhetorical question or your way of saying "Hi" to me?
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by ak47mann(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
BABE!:

Is that a rhetorical question or your way of saying "Hi" to me?
any way you put it grin by the way what happen to ur pix i like looking at it everyday even b4 i sleep angry sad
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by BABE3: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
ak47mann:

any way you put it grin by the way what happen to your pix i like looking at it everyday even b4 i sleep  angry sad

Ok. I'll go with the latter. Well, I removed it. Look and my profile and smile. That's healthier than what you've been doing with my picture---lol #justjoking.  grin
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

Don't worry, your WIFE NATASHA will soon be back

shocked angry angry
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2011
so 190, babe,annita19, tellwisdom derail the topic n they don't get banned. . . .

i did it once with dyt n I'm banned. . . .

IICE that's injustice, maintain the standard

as for u poster, i understand your problem but sex shouldn't be "demanded for". . . if she no gree, u have a choice to stop

don't be spending money hoping she would open her legs,
she would probably open it when she is ready

IICE i am still mad at u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / Dating An "Omo Aje Butter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.