Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! (5694 Views)

50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2011
Everytime when my bf and I walk hand in hand to market, to the mall, to church, to the football field, to school, all our friends always say we look like brother and sister and Im like WTF! angry angry angry Im yellow and he is black, I have small eyes and he have big eyes, I have straight hair and he has frizzy hair. . . . What on earth do they mean by we look like brother and sister? undecided

Everytime they say it, I feel so insulted and I got angry in a way but theres nothing I could do about it. embarassed

How is it possible that two person with completely two different race/ethnicity/parents will be seen as a brother and sister? undecided
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by african1(f): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2011
I don't know, but I would be a bit creeped out if someone told me I looked like my boyfriend. angry
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2011
Abi ooo. Its sooo insulting! If I have a gun, I would hunt them down like a wild boar! angry angry angry
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by 190: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2011
Potato it happens
When u skin dive somebody alot thats whats happen
You trade traits and share characters

Thank goodness for this thread,  I was about creating a thread regarding my gf who farts almost everytime when we r together. But the help I need here is, my fart has started smelling like hers, what is going on Nlanders? I know the smell of my fart is quite different, but whenever she farts in my presence, the next day my fart wud start smelling like hers, does any1 have an idea of what that is? Very curious (eyoniggar 2011)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345385.0.html.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Pweety4me(f): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2011
Awkward

But they do say, couples start looking like eachother after a while tongue
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MMM2(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2011
op
let see ur pics undecided
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by omega25red(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ word show us a pic of the two of you so we can judge
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 2:02am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

Potato it happens
When u skin dive somebody alot thats whats happen
You trade traits and share characters

Thank goodness for this thread,  I was about creating a thread regarding my gf who farts almost everytime when we r together. But the help I need here is, my fart has started smelling like hers, what is going on Nlanders? I know the smell of my fart is quite different, but whenever she farts in my presence, the next day my fart wud start smelling like hers, does any1 have an idea of what that is? Very curious (eyoniggar 2011)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345385.0.html.

What does fart have to do with anything sef? shocked sad

Pweety4me:

Awkward

But they do say, couples start looking like eachother after a while tongue

But my mom and dad does not look like each other jor and they both have been married for 28 years

M M M:

op
let see your pics undecided

omega25red:

^^^ word show us a pic of the two of you so we can judge

I go fear ooo cause you guys might take it out and do sumthin with it embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by african1(f): 2:16am On Jul 04, 2011
Next time someone asks you is he your brother? Say no, but I do sleep with him though!!!!
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MrsChima(f): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2011
Ms. Potato

Did they say you and your guy were Angelina Jolie's kids? I do not see how they would assumed that you being Asian and him being Black looks ALIKE.

I guess the person had cataracts. lipsrsealed
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2011
african1:

Next time someone asks you is he your brother? Say no, but I do sleep with him though!!!!

LOL! grin grin grin

Usually they wont ask they would just say Awww. . . You both look like brother and sister or awww. . . You both look the same and they would give that sweet smile after saying that.

And mybf and I would look at each other with full of confusion. undecided

Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato

Did they say you and your guy were Angelina Jolie's kids? I do not see how they would assumed that you being Asian and him being Black looks ALIKE.

I guess the person had cataracts. lipsrsealed

LOL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Cataracts! LOL! grin grin grin

But u see Chima, they have been alot of peopkle calling us that so I dont think all of them have cataracts. sad
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MrsChima(f): 3:40am On Jul 04, 2011
They are just being funny. Trust me.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Jamesdman(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Seconded!! N probably, it's dere way of complimenting u guyz. So, jst take it in gud faith as a compliment.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by pleep(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2011
This is what happens when you Have secs too much   undecided You become one person. You may not notice it but everyone else will.

His Spurm is probably swimming in your bloodstream altering your DNA as we speak.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Most of them? shocked shocked shocked

James-dman:

Seconded!! N probably, it's dere way of complimenting u guyz. So, jst take it in gud faith as a compliment.

How is it a compliment sef? shocked

pleep:

This is what happens when you Have secs too much   undecided You become one person. You may not notice it but everyone else will.

His Spurm is probably swimming in your bloodstream altering your DNA as we speak.

LMAO!!! grin grin grin where on earth did you find this kinda theory sef? grin grin grin
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by 190: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2011
pleep:

EXACTLY
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2011
190, u know nathin about s3x sef. U are still a young boy ooo grin tongue
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by 190: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2011
shocked angry angry my facebook pics are lying to you im 35
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2011
35 or 53? grin tongue
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by 190: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2011
Sorry 53 angry angry

My GF Gabry says she smells like me cos of too much s*x just like you are complaining bout
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Natasha2(f): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2011
you look like brother and sister doesn't mean you look alike  undecided probably its the way you guys play your love, maybe its just like that of a brother showing his sister love  grin  
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by 190: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2011
^Natasha wen are we Nyashing!
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

Sorry 53 angry angry

My GF Gabry says she smells like me cos of too much s*x just like you are complaining bout

I think u are mistaken me for MzDarkSkin or Natasha. Sorry.
\
Natasha,,:

you look like brother and sister doesn't mean you look alike  undecided probably its the way you guys play your love, maybe its just like that of a brother showing his sister love  grin  

So u are saying this has to do with character. Like the way we portray ourselves are like brother and sister to the outside world?
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Natasha2(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2011
^nah I'm saying prolly that's how it is, so its your place to tell me if I'm right or wrong, nevertheless maybe you guys just look so cute together wink Don't let it bother you, even my parents right from when they were young people thought they were brother and sister not even ''you like brother and sister'' and if they wanted to ask about my mum they would say ''How is your younger sister?'' shocked shocked They felt they were real brother and sister and I don't blame them sha when I saw a pic of my parents in their jolly age cheesy They said people use to call them ''Senior & Junior'' lolz , There's nothing wrong in it though as for me I would even love such cheesy
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2011
Natasha, but how is it possible for peoplke to see us as brother and sister when he is African and I am Asian? I find it really strange and disturbing shocked sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Natasha2(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2011
emm I don't know cry cry maybe they are colour blind undecided, but you shouldn't let that disturb you, just enjoy your relationship cheesy, what they say doesn't matter
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
I guess u are right. Just that its kinda annoying when it happens that way everyday if you know what I mean.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by pleep(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lol in all honesty, I think this is ppls way of saying your a cute couple. wink
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MrsChima(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

If someone had said that to me and my husband I would have found that offensive because number one I do not engage in incest nor would I be showing my husband BROTHERLY love. WTF. undecided

Pleep

If they thought they were cute couples then that's what they should have said INSTEAD OF implying that you guys looks like an incestuous couple.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Jamesdman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
~~ Hmmm Mrs. Chima dat was too raw n hard. Datz ur own inference, it might not be, wat d people makin such remark, actually mean/imply.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pleep, if they think we are a cute couple, they should just say so instead of saying awwww. . . You two look like brother and sister I mean like common! How humiliating! angry

Mrs. Chima, I 100% agree with you! kiss
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
James-dman:

~~ Hmmm Mrs. Chima dat was too raw n hard. Datz your own inference, it might not be,  wat d people makin such remark, actually mean/imply.

It was not raw nor hard.  It was straight to the point and with decorum.  There is nothing cute about telling couples they looks like sisters and brothers ESPECIALLY if they do not look nothing ALIKE.  

A simple phrase, "You guys looks cute together" would have suffice and been more appropriate.  It is apparent that Ms. Potato has an issue with it otherwise she wouldn't have created a thread resonating that.  

I agree with Ms. Potato that is bit fishy to say the least however if she didn't have an issue with it I digress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? / I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.