Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (8366 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 06, 2011
The point is both Christians and Muslims pay tax, why should my tax then be used to fund something that will only benefit muslims cos we know at the end of the day if the situation arises CBN will use government money which belongs to all of us to bail out these banks that only a section of Nigeria will benefit from. As for Universities I beg u no get mouth cos both religions have their universities and they are privately funded
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tunnytox(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2011
If these Islamic banks are to be operated like a normal limited liability company with no input financial or otherwise by any arm of the Nigerian government and with no possibility of being bailed out using the public funds then I have absolutely no problem with it. Having said that I believe that during this very sensitive period we as a country should be careful of any act or omission to act that will make our country a save haven for terrorist activity which I believe could make our country ungovernable.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2011
Banking aside,

Why won't I be hostile to anybody or group of people who attacks me physically at the slightest opportunity because I live among them in the north?
Why won't I be hostile to anybody or group of people who burns my house and church I worship in,because I live in the north and I don't have the same religion as they?
Why won't I be hostile to anybody or group of people who attack innocent youth corpers from the south because their candidate didn't win an election?

Muslims need to be sure they are actually at peace with others before coming out to say they are victims of aggression when they themselves are mostly instigators of cases if aggression. . .
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Chintua: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^

[size=20pt]Christians! Stop fanning the flame of hatred.[/size]

Christians need to stop armed robbery. . . pen robbery. . . lootocracy. . . child-trafficking. . .modern day slavery!

Oh. . .I forget ritualism. kiss

Give me a muslim anyday.

I hate Christians! kiss

The only good Christian is a dead one. . .like CHRIST! kiss

Christians need to stop being 2-faced cowards.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^
Direct that message to muslim.
I am a victim of their intolerance.So i know first-hand.They shouldn't come here and act sanctimonious like they are the victims of some hate campaign.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Chintua: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^

Mu he he he  he he

I take it that you have never been victimized by a Christian?
You would love a muslim for ever.
But then again. . .satan cannot cast out satan abi? cheesy

Yet you so-called Christians will born homosexuals because of your "GOD"!
You will kill children because they are 'witches'!
You will sleep with all your housemaids and practice pedophilia and 'Christian Polygamy'!

Please. . .look in the mirror before you point fingers.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2011
@Chintua,
Direct that message to muslims as well.

Like Muslims aren't guilty of any of the above.
Stop under-aged marrying,and deprivation of female education too.
I detest muslims.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2011
Chintua:

^^^

Mu he he he he he

I take it that you have never been victimized by a Christian?
You would love a muslim for ever.
But then again. . .satan cannot cast out satan abi? cheesy
This is daft.
Victimisation?Are you a phool?
What level is victimization anywhere near threat to life?
Sorry,killing humans for you guys is normal as killing flies,so I understand why you can gloss over the points I raised?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Chintua: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2011
StarBoard:

@Chintua,
Direct that message to muslims as well.

Like Muslims aren't guilty of any of the above.
Stop under-aged marrying,and deprivation of female education too.
I detest muslims.

If you are no better than the people you criticize. . .please, let us hear word.
Show me a muslim and I would show you 20 Christians.
A coin has 2 sides. . .A Christian Hypocrite and A muslim jihadist.
Y'all gonna go to hell fire. Period!
I will burn a Christian first before I look in a Muslim's direction.
Una own too much abeg!

Especially you so-called BORN-AGAIN DRAGONS!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Chintua: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2011
StarBoard:

This is daft.
Victimisation?Are you a phool?
What level is victimization anywhere near threat to life?
Sorry,killing humans for you guys is normal as killing flies,so I understand why you can gloss over the points I raised?

Which you guys?
Please, I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim.
I will not polute my mind with either of your prophesies of spiritual poverty and hypocrisy.
Don't you so-called Christians do the same things Muslims are guilty of?

Look who is daft.
Dumb and dumber like you?

You Christians should please shut the phock up
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU CRITICIZE.
Thank you.

Over and out of this useless topic.

You all can kill yourselves for all I care, so the rest of the world can have some peace and quiet!

There ain't no difference btw OBAMA Bin Ladin and OSAMA Bin Ladin.

Please take note. You can only deceive church going M0R0Ns like yourself and others who care to take your useless CHRISTIANS seriously.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^
Plain daft.
If you don't have anything to say,shut up.
I havent come here acting sanctimonious.Show me where I told you I was a born again.It's brainless farts like you who can't even argue along points raised.
It is your silly people who posted this rubbish that want us to believe they are victimized.
Please abeg,do something with your life.Or better still kill the next youth corper coming into your town.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Chintua: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
Woteva.
Knock yourselves out.
If you can read with or without your optic nerves INTACT OR IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS REPAIR. . .I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim.
Just sick of both groups. Yourself inclusive.
Get a life. You killed your Jesus.
Stop making a fool of yourself.

[size=20pt]WAS IT THE MUSLIMS THAT KILLED YOUR JESUS?[/size]

Thank God the Muslims did not kill their MOHAMMED!

On that note. . .the Muslims are better than you so-called Christians. I hope they keep killing your corpers who go where you are not wanted.

Spiritual busy bodies. Good ridddddddddddddance to ya stinking arzzzzes in the North!

EWU!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by irekez(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by mikeslim(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2011
@O.P  u are konfused
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by irekez(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2011
For the so-called muslims that claim to have the bible and reads it. Read  john 14:6. Jesus said " i am the way,the truth and the life, no one come to the Father but by me".
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nymphnode(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerian christian are openly hostile to one another. A white garment prophet will openly disagree with prophet t.b.joshua, bishop mike okonkwo will not kneel to bishop john onayekan for holy communion. And i am sure pastor chris will offer to rid the pope of arthritis only if it will be televised. Xtians are that way, but the muslims will abhor grudge until, Boom!!!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2011
Least christian hostility is construed in form of words

Nigerians do not forget easily sectarian violence against non muslims

Therefore expect a proportional amount of bickering and strong worded rhetorics
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by executinal(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2011
Ok i hear you sir, But i wont bank in any of their branch. Prof Sanusi i want AMADIOHA BANK grin grin grin. Advantages are thus; Easy access to loan without interest, Easy looting of fund to Europe, higher exchange rate with out percentage, pay in Naira withdraw in Dollars. etc etc cool cool cool cool.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2011
in terms of hostility, Christians will abuse you with prayers of ill-omen, but Muslims on the other hand, he ehehe  grin they will straight-up Kill you!!  grin for even looking at them pee (Strictly directed to the 0.0099% of violent northern Muslims that see themselves as Allah's hand of vengeance)
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by kuntash: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2011
I wonder why on earth Seun would feature such topic on the front page, Seun, please kindly review and update accordingly!

@ all, kindly note the username "Chintua" is just some few hrs old on nairaland, review his posts on this topic, you would be able to map its purpose.

Christians and Muslim on this Nairaland, , no be all posts una go respond,
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by CHouse: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2011
why display extreme ignorance by justifying the introduction of islamic bank because of the existence of Christian university (pretty lame), There are various Muslim universities scattered across the country and a good example is AL-Hikmah University in ilorin where all students must offer "islam studies" as a course regardless of their religion affiliations. Get real people.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by CHouse: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2011
why display extreme ignorance by justifying the introduction of islamic bank because of the existence of Christian university (pretty lame), There are various Muslim universities scattered across the country and a good example is AL-Hikmah University in ilorin where all students must offer "islam studies" as a course regardless of their religion affiliations. Get real people!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by CHouse: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2011
why display extreme ignorance by justifying the introduction of islamic bank because of the existence of Christian university (pretty lame), There are various Muslim universities scattered across the country and a good example is AL-Hikmah University in ilorin where all students must offer "islam studies" as a course regardless of their religion affiliations. Get real people!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2011
@chintua, Seek out ur true paternity,u where obviously picked up from ur village's EVIL FOREST. @op, I bet u dont live in Nig or u have probably never lived in the north so id excuse ur ignorance and spare calling u an IGNORAMUS.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2011
Is it not better for so-called "hostility" to be verbal, than the actual VIOLENT hostility that muslim pigs unleash on helpless Christians over and over again? How many times have you heard that Christians were hostile to muslims to the extent of unleashing violence and taking even one muslim life in the name of Christianity? ? ? These muslim pricks are just so disgusting; wake up one morning and accuse historically peaceful Christians of hostility. Is this reverse psychology or just plain silly guilty conscience at work?  Do you even know what the word 'hostility' means? Perhaps too much 'ikpo isi na-ani' affects the fore-head and the brain - and therefore distorts reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by proffmanue(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2011
Yes, but we don't disturb the peace of the society and we don't CUT OFF people's head.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by sholasys: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Why are some Muslims here so diversionary and myopic in their thought.  How can somebody be comparing Christian Universities with Islamic banking? This is sheer sentiment to justify a failed argument. Islamic bank is banking with sharia law. In Christian universities there are muslims reading law, computer science, accounting etc without "religionized" it  Dont be shallow minded. If you dont have fact just Shot up
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by madoba: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerian Christians Are Openly Hostile To Islam  undecided and you wonder why?

Muslims are always the first to take up arms against xtians/innocent people. They are quick to shed innocent blood over insubsequential matters I haven't forgotten the havoc caused in some northen states during the last election. The killings there were senseless because those were states where Buhari polled the highest votes so please explain to me why on earth they went on a killing rampage. This is incident is just one out of many where Muslims maim, kill and destroy properties.

And to think they pray 5 times a day only to end up doing the things mentioned above What a shame and how hypocritical. Personally I've had enough of you i.d.i.o.t.s your cup is full and running over. Gone are the days when some of us will sit back and do nothing when you hurt our own. Bloody bastards and i.d.i.o.t.s

And yes call me one of those hostile to Islam. Useless s.t.u.p.i.d maggots
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Ofido(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2011
My usuall self i would ve jst ignored this post but reading all the replies from our Islam brother made me boil in anger. Jst because Christians kicked agaisnt the so called islamic banking ther are here talking crab. Ordinarily i would ve said lets ban Islam as a religion after reading the book ''who is this Allah'' becos for a religion to support violence and prostitution in any manner is enough reason to scrap Islam in Nigeria.

All this while ther ve killed Fellow Nigerians in d name of religion and we all condoled it but only that Christian are jst agaisnt the Islamic banking ther are complaining
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by ash4real: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2011
Islamic banking is practised in Britain and other major western countries .

"British banks have recently started offering products tailored for Muslims, but they are all non-Islamic banks.

For example, HSBC already offers an Islamic law (Sharia) compliant pension, home loan scheme and stockbroking service."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3547374.stm
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by N101: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2011
Sadly another useless thread that becomes nothing more than name calling, where the points are totally lost through bigotry (both Muslim, Christian and otherwise).

And every day we wonder why Nigerians are still scraping from the bottom of the barrel to survive.   Where is all your so-called "African" values and culture?

A house divided against itself will never succeed.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2011
I don't have any inclination whatsoever to entertain any alien mythology like Islam and Christianity; so disabuse your mind
To me both religion are desert folklore and I don't do 'tales by moonlight'

Having said that, I have strongly observed the bias, double standard of some christian folks, Nigerian christian folks.
They are hypocritical enough to allow someone to start a thread on "Islam is evil and of the devil" or "All Muslims are terrorist" etc. with impunity,
but immediately a critique no matter how correct is directed toward them they go ballistic e.g

link=topic=705929.msg8660895#msg8660895 date=1309944655]
I wonder why on earth Seun would feature such topic on the front page, Seun, please kindly review and update accordingly!

@ all, kindly note the username "Chintua" is just some few hrs old on nairaland, review his posts on this topic, you would be able to map its purpose.

Christians and Muslim on this Nairaland, , no be all posts una go respond,

[/quote]

The point is, the Muslims taxpayer (who does not bank in Intercontinental bank because their interest is against is belief) money is equally abused
when SLS use taxpayer money to bail out failing/defrauded Pastor Erastus' bank. How about that?

You must be mentally-deficient for you to claim the Muslims are quick to anger, yet continually taunt or ridicule them with your rile and offensive babbles
while claiming holier-than-thou stance; only to scream when your antics are revealed.

You claim the following:

[quote author=CHouse link=topic=705929.msg8660911#msg8660911 date=1309944816]
why display extreme ignorance by justifying the introduction of Islamic bank because of the existence of Christian university (pretty lame),
There are various Muslim universities scattered across the country and a good example is AL-Hikmah University in ilorin where all students must offer "islam studies"
as a course regardless of their religion affiliations. Get real people.

OK, since the Muslims did not lament nor agitate against your stands during the era of your christian /bible schools but did the constitutional option of applying for a Muslims school too;
it only fair that you reciprocate in kind and be a good sport. The Muslim actually take the higher road of not denying you the right to have a missionary schools, hospital, Orphanage etc.
The message is; kindly apply for a christian non-interest bank. and stop pushing for an apocalypses. simple

So far, so good,  99.9% of Muslims are still peaceful (and yet, just the 0.1% that have gone rogue (BH et al) are giving us hell). Let's keep it that way.
Quit stirring the hornet nest by push to deny them a peaceful, constitutional right to commercial venture within the ambit of their belief
Quit force feeding them usury/interest against their wishes (which is the obvious choice they are faced with, if there's no Islamic banking)

Nigerian Christians! (of course, the senselessly bigoted ones only). Stop poking your fingers into the sleeping dogs mouth! (no offence to Muslims, just analogy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did God Condone Such Terrible Violence In The Old Testament? / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? / Why Your FAITH No Longer Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.