Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. (21663 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by virusdacramil(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hmmmmm, Kinda Love This Pic, Atleast Her Kids Did Not Take The Fatness From Her, Lolz
They Seem Happy Though.
What Do You Think?

Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Kunbee: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
So she has kids
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
wow, she has beautiful kids cheesy.

didnt know she was married and/or had children.

and i'm sure most of the guys abusing her the other time, are still single and searching.

going from one booty call to another and thinking they're enjoying life.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by mikuz(m): 3:26am On Jul 05, 2011
^lol! They know not what they do!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by akunta(f): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2011
Cute boys!!!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Pafuri(m): 3:48am On Jul 06, 2011
Who dat? And the kids' dad, does he pay child support? Just wondering cheesy cheesy grin grin. But seriously, banging the "fatness" off of her: PRICELESS!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 06, 2011
i wonder what men even enjoy on bed with fat ladies
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2011
ask whichever of your brothers is supposed to be in this picture:

[img]http://bossip.files./2009/09/biggirls1.jpg?w=420[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2011
a.n.d y.o.a t.h.e w.o.m.a.n
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2011
if i am, what has that got to do with the point i was making?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by chalxy: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2011
hmmm! Kinda lik ur pics.@tpia tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by macjive01: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2011
@tpia, are u married? if not

are u searching? if yes

Are u ready to settle down in the next 12 months- including dating, courting, and marriage rite, then start having children ? if yes

i have a man for u.

He is Igbo anyway, i know u re from the north, he is a gentleman, a fine one at that.

u wud definitely like him. He is handsome and having.  good, tight job and his own apartment.

He wants a girl with a broad sense and mindset, someone who is modern and yet courteous.

He wants a girl who is intelligent and can engage him in intellectual and constructive argument and discussion.

a girl who is not boring. someone who is versatile. someone who luvs to travel.

a girl who wudnt full her face with food and transform into a bag of cassava over night.

He wants a christian, but im sure a casual laid- back Muslim won't kill him (after all, he hasn't been to church in 4and half years).

i strongly believe u fit that description, if only u re single. or whatever, but still available.

please, regard this with most attention and genuineness ooh.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Jenifa1: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2011
who is she?

she looks pretty and happy. ditto with the kids cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2011
@Toaskarity @Pafuri i think u guys r not smart,no one's forcing to marry one,so why bash them. i blame the economy for not having jobs for you guys.odes
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2011
macjive01:

are u searching? if yes

Are u ready to settle down in the next 12 months- including dating, courting, and marriage rite, then start having children ? if yes

i have a man for u.

He is Igbo anyway, i know u re from the north, he is a gentleman, a fine one at that.

u wud definitely like him. He is handsome and having.  good, tight job and his own apartment.

He wants a girl with a broad sense and mindset, someone who is modern and yet courteous.

He wants a girl who is intelligent and can engage him in intellectual and constructive argument and discussion.

a girl who wudnt full her face with food and transform into a bag of cassava over night.

He wants a christian, but im sure a casual laid- back Muslim won't kill him (after all, he hasn't been to church in 4and half years).

i strongly believe u fit that description, if only u re single. or whatever, but still available.

Am loving this. cheesy

No answer from the woman yet?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Excelboi(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2011
macjive01:

are u searching? if yes

i have a man for u.

even if she is interested,do u think she is going to admit it? U knw haw women behave
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by sayso: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2011
guys just found out this.
'Are you married?
I am very much single. I believe my fans know that because most of my jokes revolve around marriage and relationships. So, my fans will definitely tell you that I am single'

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/9176/13/im-single-cos-i-dont-want-just-any-relationship-le.html

so who are those kids?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by anishe(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Who is she? dont seem to know her but she is really ''Lepa'' and has some nice looking kids there.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by MrGlobe(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2011
who is she? Let me get my google on
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Kalman(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2011
nuzo:

Am loving this. cheesy

No answer from the woman yet?

Tpia na Man oh!!!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2011
but why is her husband not in those pix? Is he shy or something?, maybe she be waka waka sef. grin
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by URFATHER: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2011
She is not married o! shocked shocked shocked shocked or did she adopt them becos i can remember in a show of last 4 years when she said she is ready to marry and she came to the comedy show to look for boyfriend and those kids looks more than 5 years so am wondering how come the kids
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by seedord247(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2011
Mr. Globe:

who is she? Let me get my google on

remember to indicate google.com.lagos.ng
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2011
Pdiddy go die o! grin
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cold(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2011
She should cut down on that nonsensical weight abeg,rubbish!What is good about being obese

chipmunkey:

Pdiddy go die o! grin

no be small thing grin
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cvibe: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2011
cold:

She should cut down on that nonsensical weight abeg,rubbish!What is good about being obese

no be small thing grin

Is she complaining?

Her size is what enhances her fame.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cold(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2011
cvibe:

Is she complaining?

Her size is what enhances her fame.
Is not an issue of whether she's complaining or not.Health wise obesity is ill advised
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by MMM2(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2011
Bad boiz
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by ShyOne(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Tpia

That is Puff Daddy aka Pdiddy aka Sean Combs - in the picture.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Ranoscky(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
Imagine P diddy rocking a fattylicious as$!

INTERESTING!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by ShyOne(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
yes imagine is correct

when I say that these men in U.S. have no problems AT ALL dating single mothers, obese women,  divorced women, widowed women, women with a few children or many children.  They date who "you are as a person."

I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.  Alot of writers didn't believe me.

A picture is worth a thousand words, thank goodness media documents everything.  Cameras erase the "he say/she say" - now you can see it for yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by koyaabj: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
I vote for u lapacious for life, keep rocking life no get duplicate, husband or no husband just one life to live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / Kechi Okwuchi's Interview With Linda Ikeji TV: Journey After Plane Crash / Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.