Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118713 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2011
decento200:

Canada indeed, fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you one of them? because all you newbies are suspects
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2011
jennykadry:

Are you one of them? because all you newbies are suspects

They all deserved what they got, i mean. . .this is 2011, some Nigerians still believe that one unknown agent, not an NGO or in partnership with Canadian govt will take 7000 of them to Canada on 2yrs working visa, all they need to do is buy the form and get $100 loan then the agent will pay for their flight ticket, accommodation and job, they will only pay back after some times in Canada.

What sorts of human being got hooked up in such an obvious stu/ipd scam? Sick
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2011
Are these people silly or what? I have to say that their level of scamming is way too low. I mean look at them logging on with different ID's to justify their silly scam. Even a fool should know better. It looks silly. Can someone please post their Nigerian Address on here please.

Shameless good for nothing dumb azzess. May God punish your generation

i wouldnt have answered you,but i have to.i dont know why u guys are callin some entrant new.are u too not new at a point in time.let me put their addresse here for everybody to see.No 8,okunneye street,famous bus stop.pedro shomolu,or u take a bike from charlyboy bus stop and tell the okada man dat you are goin to crystal services.i am not an advocate but if you call me one,i dont mind,but i am an applicant that is opportuned to meet the man inchrage.Go to their office and make inquire.if you have pple in canada,they will tell you all the oppurtunity,and job offers available there.let those that want to try,try it.1000 naira cant kill,and let those that find it difficult should pls keep quite and observe.if it fails,life continue nd if it work out,meet me there
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by worry246(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2011
mariofemi
You MUST stop posting untill you learn to write correctly.
No one can read or understand the mess of words you post.
It looks like monkey hitting keys.
Posting long passages with no spaces or punctuation makes you look like id-iot child with no education.
Go back to school and learn
Punctuation and spaces.
Then sentances

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2011

mariofemi
You MUST stop posting untill you learn to write correctly.
No one can read or understand the mess of words you post.
It looks like monkey hitting keys.
Posting long passages with no spaces or punctuation makes you look like id-iot child with no education.
Go back to school and learn
Punctuation and spaces.
Then sentances

i dont really have issue with you.if you find it hard to understand watever i am posting here,then i believe that people here will be able to judge who need to go to school or to the basis.i dont know whats wrong with you kids and jobless ones of nowaday.others understands my posting its only u that cant comprehend,its obvious there is a problem.concentrate on the issue being discuss and make contribution where necessary.you can create another topic and lets trash out ur communication skills problem.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Aiyelabegan: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2011
I gez he's jez sayin u gbagaun alot tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2011
mariofemi:

i dont really have issue with you.if you find it hard to understand watever i am posting here,then i believe that people here will be able to judge who need to go to school or to the basis.i dont know whats wrong with you kids and jobless ones of nowaday.others understands my posting its only u that cant comprehend,its obvious there is a problem.concentrate on the issue being discuss and make contribution where necessary.you can create another topic and lets trash out your communication skills problem.

Mariofemi, the first step towards improving yourself, would be to acknowledge you have a problem making yourself understood, at least in writing. What person with even the most primitive writing skills would type the way you do? Poor punctuation, non-existent spacing, incorrect use of capitals at start of sentences, poor grammar.

You clearly have a problem with basic English comprehension, as well as communicating in writing. If you wrote a CV in this manner, it would end up in the trash can after the first couple of lines.

The lack of spacing, and poor punctuation make your posts pretty tiresome to follow. If you speak the way you type, you'd be out of breath, you'd need an oxygen tank strapped to your back 24/7. S-L-O-W down, punctuate and space out your sentences, and you'll be taken more seriously. Right now, your posts are all jumbled, worse than spaghetti.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2011
I only gave my piece,I dnt knw any fucking agency,I read all comment an I decided to contribute ok.not for anyone to b in insultive.no body I knw took d form,like I said I only gv my piece.I guess dat settles it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

I only gave my piece,I dnt knw any bleeping agency,I read all comment an I decided to contribute ok.not for anyone to b in insultive.no body I knw took d form,like I said I only gv my piece.I guess dat settles it.

Your style of writing bears a strong similarity to Mariofemi's. The same poor composion.

Princesca, are you also Mariofemi?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2011
@siena God will purnish ur generation,u are very stupid for saying dat.whts my business wit whoever gv d chance to b dumped.is it a crime to comment on d post.may u die a public death if u mention my name again.God knws am innocent of dis allegations.if u whr in ur rite senses u wudnt be so dump to say dat dickhead.wetin concern agbero wit overload.u sound as if d problem of d whole world is resting on ur head.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

@siena God will purnish your generation,u are very silly for saying dat.whts my business wit whoever gv d chance to b dumped.is it a crime to comment on d post.may u die a public death if u mention my name again.God knws am innocent of dis allegations.if u whr in your rite senses u wudnt be so dump to say dat dickhead.wetin concern agbero wit overload.u sound as if d problem of d whole world is resting on your head.

Which God are u calling upon? I think u meant ''gOD''
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2011
Justwise or whtever God forsakin name u bear,if u av a probs wit someone I will advice u sort it out wit d person.commentin on a post is a crime abi?if am among dose pple collectin moni frm innocent Nig 4 dis travelln stuff,let d head of dis pple trouble me for d rest of my life.an if anyone keep accusing me wrongly,I leave u to ur thought.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

@siena God will purnish your generation,u are very silly for saying dat.whts my business wit whoever gv d chance to b dumped.is it a crime to comment on d post.may u die a public death if u mention my name again.God knws am innocent of dis allegations.if u whr in your rite senses u wudnt be so dump to say dat dickhead.wetin concern agbero wit overload.u sound as if d problem of d whole world is resting on your head.

Hahahaha!  grin grin grin You've just proven by your outburst, on a public board, that my concerns are valid. You're none other than Mariofemi. grin Once a con man is caught, he tries to wriggle out of the hole he fell into. Squirm all you like, this hook is so deep in your throat, it isn't coming out. The more you squirm, the deeper that hook will get.

And as for your profanities, they don't bother me in the slightest. You're like a cornered rat, you have nowhere to run, you're trapped. Every con man reacts the way you're reacting right now. And as is typical of your ilk, you resort to profanities to cover up your inadequacies as a human. You can't write, you can't reason, you can't use the gooey mess you call a brain. A m[i]o[/i]r[i]o[/i]nic, Silverback Gorilla wouldn't envy you your brain power. As a human, your thought process leaves a lot to be desired. As a chimpanzee, you're out classed by the dumbest primate that ever walked this earth.  cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Siena u av really proven u av a problem.sorry u hear.na dat problem go kill u.hmmmmm I nvr knew it was goin to come to dis I nvr wudnt av comented.If I hppen to knw anybody who posted here or involved with wht soever travelln scam let all d course b reverse to me.but if am really innocent guy na u get all dose courses.yeah dey ar 4 u bigtym an u nvr escape frm it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
Siena u av really proven u av a problem.sorry u hear.na dat problem go kill u.hmmmmm I nvr knew it was goin to come to dis I nvr wudnt av comented.If I hppen to knw anybody who posted here or involved with wht soever travelln scam let all d course b reverse to me.but if am really innocent guy na u get all dose courses.yeah dey ar 4 u bigtym an u nvr escape frm it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Keep on cursing, I couldn't care less. If you had the power to alter the destiny of another human, you'd use that same power to improve your literacy skills.  cool  In addition to your poor writing skills, you have an issue comprehending. My original question was "Princesca, are you also Mariofemi?" And of course, you pretty much proved my concerns were valid. No sane human would come out with the sort of outburst you let out.

So you have multiple problems - English comprehension, communicating in writing, logical thought processing and of course a bad temper. The fact I'm getting to you speaks volumes.  cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
As for telling God to punish my generation, you're wasting your time. No man can command God. That insult is so past its use-by-date, only a confirmed Bush Man will use it in modern day cursing. cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hmmmm I hear u.who am I to command God?believe me if u are accusin me wrongly u will nvr go free.my first post here was we should support pple dat tok d form with prayer either gud or bad.an u guys decided to tk it d other way round.jst wait till u are accused of wht u knw notin of bfor u knw d course of d innocent av effect.if u are fustrated,u shd handle ur fustration alone dan makin orders share in it.I pray someone shd rob u wit wht u knw notin of den u'll knw hw it feels to b accused wrongly.my first comment mrnt no harm to anyone!I only said life was all abt risk an as humans risk is part of our life.abeg if u guys av a biff wit anyone or av family probs go an deal wit it an leave Me alone.wetin concern me wit pple goin to canada.if u guys whr dupe by crystal or whtevr agency wetin b my own na
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Hmmmm I hear u.who am I to command God?believe me if u are accusin me wrongly u will nvr go free.my first post here was we should support pple dat tok d form with prayer either gud or bad.an u guys decided to tk it d other way round.jst wait till u are accused of wht u knw notin of bfor u knw d course of d innocent av effect.if u are fustrated,u shd handle your fustration alone dan makin orders share in it.I pray someone shd rob u wit wht u knw notin of den u'll knw hw it feels to b accused wrongly.my first comment mrnt no harm to anyone!I only said life was all abt risk an as humans risk is part of our life.abeg if u guys av a biff wit anyone or av family probs go an deal wit it an leave Me alone.wetin concern me wit pple goin to canada.if u guys whr dupe by crystal or whtevr agency wetin b my own na

You're showing more signs of non-comprehension. What has anything you've posted here got to do with anything?

More rambling to follow.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Hmmmm I hear u.who am I to command God?believe me if u are accusin me wrongly u will nvr go free.my first post here was we should support pple dat tok d form with prayer either gud or bad.an u guys decided to tk it d other way round.jst wait till u are accused of wht u knw notin of bfor u knw d course of d innocent av effect.if u are fustrated,u shd handle your fustration alone dan makin orders share in it.I pray someone shd rob u wit wht u knw notin of den u'll knw hw it feels to b accused wrongly.my first comment mrnt no harm to anyone!I only said life was all abt risk an as humans risk is part of our life.abeg if u guys av a biff wit anyone or av family probs go an deal wit it an leave Me alone.wetin concern me wit pple goin to canada.if u guys whr dupe by crystal or whtevr agency wetin b my own na

Where exactly did Siena go wrong with his first question to u? I mean. . .what was wrong with the question he asked you?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ode u ar notin but a coursed child a nvr do well.I knw someone is helpin u type cos if u whr intelligent and smart u wudnt b sayin trash.muron
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Ode u ar notin but a coursed child a nvr do well.I knw someone is helpin u type cos if u whr intelligent and smart u wudnt b sayin trash.muron

grin grin grin grin grin

princesca? What was wrong with Siena's first question to u? Read it s.l.o.w.l.y and tell me why u crying.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
@just wise I tot u died? Bfor I answer ur question tel me if u av resolve ur fustration ok.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

@just wise I tot u died? Bfor I answer your question tel me if u av resolve your fustration ok.

You actually believe that 'gOD' answers ur prayer? Your little evil prayer is still hovering over ur head.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
Guy u av guts sha,u are still asking me questns?jst gave my sef a hot slap for coming across lunatics like u 2.hw is yaba psycho home treating u guys?ok go for ur injections ok.nw I knw d knd of pple av bn dealing wit.pele o
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Guy u av guts sha,u are still asking me questns?jst gave my sef a hot slap for coming across lunatics like u 2.hw is yaba psycho home treating u guys?ok go for your injections ok.nw I knw d knd of pple av bn dealing wit.pele o

No one needs guts when trying to reason with a m[i]o[/i]r[i]o[/i]nic r[i]e[/i]t[i]a[/i]rd. Just lot's of patience, which I have by the bucketful. A con man will always respond with verbal abuse, to detract from the fact he's been caught out. cool

And just so you know, only a raving madman woul give himself a slap, in the absense of the walls of a padded cell. cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
I av a poor english composition rite?I aint disputin dat @siena.mst u go an search for words in dictionary bfor u cn reply me or call someone to type for u.like an said go 4 ur injections an cm bck here.cos u cnt die on me nw asshole.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
This would be funny if it wasn't so silly.  People still use so-called "curses" in the 21st century when someone doesn't agree with them or asks them a question? Isn't that unnecessary aggression?  Gee, that one pass me.

Justwise, Siena, Fogman, JennyKadry (and whoever has been on this forum for a few hours questioning this), you guys are missing the point:

[list]
[li]It is quite reasonable to post 6, 7, 13, 14 or 17 posts in a thread to support a questionable topic.  Didn't you guys do that when you first joined Nairaland?[/li]

[li]Interesting enough, all of the posts follow a similar wording format, almost every single one; so you're looking at possibly 1 or 2 people.  The lettering, spacing and wording follow a pattern.  I don't think you are supposed to analyse them at all because you're just messing up someone's little pick right there.[/li]

[li]You've missed the biggie - it's school holidays.  Man must chop somehow.  Two words - internet cafe.  Or maybe the same Nokia or BlackBerry is making the rounds during a break.[/li]
[/list]

I know I should be more obtuse (oh shucks, used a big word right there).  You all can thank me later  cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
D slap was a snap out of dis bullshit .let me leave u fools behind cos it aint worth it i
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
N101:

This would be funny if it wasn't so silly.  People still use so-called "curses" in the 21st century when someone doesn't agree with them or asks them a question? Isn't that unnecessary aggression?  Gee, that one pass me.

Justwise, Siena, Fogman, JennyKadry (and whoever has been on this forum for a few hours questioning this), you guys are missing the point:

[list]
[li]It is quite reasonable to post 6, 7, 13, 14 or 17 posts in a thread to support a questionable topic.  Didn't you guys do that when you first joined Nairaland?[/li]

[li]Interesting enough, all of the posts follow a similar wording format, almost every single one; so you're looking at possibly 1 or 2 people.  The lettering, spacing and wording follow a pattern.  I don't think you are supposed to analyse them at all because you're just messing up someone's little pick right there.[/li]

[li]You've missed the biggie - it's school holidays.  Man must chop somehow.  Two words - internet cafe.  Or maybe the same Nokia or BlackBerry is making the rounds during a break.[/li]
[/list]

I know I should be more obtuse (oh shucks, used a big word right there).  You all can thank me later  cool

grin grin grin grin no comment grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
Another fool is added to d group.hmmmmm bring it on guys.povety is fighting some people to death.takin panadol 4 ppples headache.oh I dnt av a well spoken english abi?u guys dats can speak d so calld english,ok tel me wht u guys do for a living?I dnt av a well spoken english but I can still feed one or two of u.if am not on leave I wudnt b here talkin to nuisance like u.b sincere wit wht u do for a living ok.bring it on guys
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
Waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Memoirs From Chile / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.