Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118254 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

povety is fighting some people to death.takin panadol 4 ppples headache.

Tsk tsk. So played out. Bog standard Nigerian expression. Shows how broad your imagination is.

princesca:

tel me wht u guys do for a living?

Only a m[i]o[/i]r[i]o[/i]n would ask such a daft question. How many times have I heard that question this year alone? And from bums hanging around Cyber Cafes?

princesca:

I can still feed one or two of u

Just two? Only an i[i]m[/i]becil[i]e[/i] would make such a silly assumption. You assume I have a small appetite? What makes you think you can even afford to buy my daily snacks? I'd suggest you feed yourself - with knowledge, which you sorely lack.

princesca:

if am not on leave I wudnt b here talkin to nuisance like u.

What sort of leave? Leave from real work, or permanently extended one? If it's the latter, I hope your duties don't involve communication - your "company" would have to hire a translator to decipher your garbage.  cool

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
Siena:

Only a m[i]o[/i]r[i]o[/i]n would ask such a daft question. How many times have I heard that question this year alone? And from bums hanging around Cyber Cafes?

He wants to know so as to bombard you with scam emails.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
justwise:

He wants to know so as to bombard you with scam emails.

But he wouldn't do that, surely? He said he's on leave, so till his "leave" is over, 419 will be getting a rest. grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Siena:

But he wouldn't do that, surely? He said he's on leave, so till his "leave" is over, 419 will be getting a rest. grin

grin grin grin grin i can sleep with my four eyes closed then.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tollu: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Still waiting for the blowup of Crystal Services Scam.

At the back of my mind though I'm wondering "could it be true?"
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
princesca:

Another fool is added to d group.hmmmmm bring it on guys.povety is fighting some people to death.takin panadol 4 ppples headache.oh I dnt av a well spoken english abi?u guys dats can speak d so calld english,ok tel me wht u guys do for a living?I dnt av a well spoken english but I can still feed one or two of u.if am not on leave I wudnt b here talkin to nuisance like u.b sincere wit wht u do for a living ok.bring it on guys

Oh snap, am on leave too!  grin  So, what do YOU do for a living?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Siena and Justwise, this crystal services apostles do not worth the dissipation of your time. Your messages and stands on this issue are clearly known. Proposed August departure date is around the corner. Lets keep our ears to the ground. Cheers
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ Comrade Fog, you're dead right. Watching with bated breath.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
Composition guru indeed.I pity u cos u ar wasting ur life on NL.wit all dis brains u gat no job.am proud of my degree an a well payed job.if u whr nicer I dnt mind feedin u for d rest of ur damn fustrated Life.oh plz dnt tel me is only english u av left in ur miserable life.I dnt need to go to cyber cafe b4 I get on line.go an tink of wht u will take for dinner dan blabbing here.I dnt wnt to see ur name on newpapers tomao dat u whr starved to death.to b candid I still need a fool like u guys here to mk my leave funky.initially I was mad cos u guys accused me wrongly.but nw am avin fun.u feel meComposition guru indeed.I pity u cos u ar wasting ur life on NL.wit all dis brains u gat no job.am proud of my degree an a well payed job.if u whr nicer I dnt mind feedin u for d rest of ur damn fustrated Life.oh plz dnt tel me is only english u av left in ur miserable life.I dnt need to go to cyber cafe b4 I get on line.go an tink of wht u will take for dinner dan blabbing here.I dnt wnt to see ur name on newpapers tomao dat u whr starved to death.to b candid I still need a fool like u guys here to mk my leave funky.initially I was mad cos u guys accused me wrongly.but nw am avin fun.u feel me
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^Yeah, yeah, yeah. Carry on. Only a con man caught in a snare will boast of non-existent achievements. I'm curious as to how you obtained a degree of any sort. Was it a real one, or one found at the bottom of a bag of garri? cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
Initially I tot u guys whr sharp niger guys.if I hppen to b involve wit d fraud,u tink I will b here talkin wit u guys.common whr ar ur brains.@101 silly guys ask silly questions.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by princesca: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
Shallow minded indiot.I dnt av masters but am so proud of d one I manage to achieve.ok let me knw d level of ur qualifications?come out clean.bragging aside
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
based on my little knowledge and experience on immigration i still find it very difficult to believe that crystal service is not a scam. even JESUS CHRIST cannot convince me. I will implore travel forumites to continue the critisism. but am going to tell u that even if crystal services move that number of ppple from nigeria, they will only move them to desert. I will be here to tell you after their departure date cos i got a friend who patronised them. and those of you who are in support of crystal service i need u to answer this question.
I understand that as part of the process each applicant are to pay a sum of money(#7000-10000) for the uniform they are going to wear on departure day. please explain this?

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
greatolus:

based on my little knowledge and experience on immigration i still find it very difficult to believe that crystal service is not a scam. even JESUS CHRIST cannot convince me. I will implore travel forumites to continue the critisism. but am going to tell u that even if crystal services move that number of ppple from nigeria, they will only move them to desert. I will be here to tell you after their departure date cos i got a friend who patronised them. and those of you who are in support of crystal service i need u to answer this question.
I understand that as part of the process each applicant are to pay a sum of money(#7000-10000) for the uniform they are going to wear on departure day. please explain this?

7000-10000 for uniform? Now this is getting freaky
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
greatolus:

based on my little knowledge and experience on immigration i still find it very difficult to believe that crystal service is not  a scam. even JESUS CHRIST cannot convince me. I will implore travel forumites to continue the critisism. but am going to tell u that even if crystal services move that number of ppple from nigeria, they will only move  them to desert. I will be here to tell you after their departure date cos i got a friend who patronised them. and those of you who are in support of crystal service i need u to answer this question.

Are u for or againt the scam in making? because i have noticed that every newly registered member posting on this topic is a Crystal services apostle. Still watching!

Now to your post above, N10000 x 7000 = N70,000,000 (N70million).  The scaming continues, until they milk the candidates dry. Very soon, a new charges ll be introduce.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tollu: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
greatolus:

and those of you who are in support of crystal service i need u to answer this question.

LMAO! There's a uniform!
Now that's interesting.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
Are u for or againt the scam in making? because i have noticed that every newly registered member posting on this topic is a Crystal services apostle. Still watching
check my ealier post, then anylize my second post and your question is answered.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
Just trying to be double sure! Any new info about crystal Services, pls keep it coming,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Real14all: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
Uniform wey dem go wear go Kirikiri
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
greatolus:

based on my little knowledge and experience on immigration i still find it very difficult to believe that crystal service is not  a scam. even JESUS CHRIST cannot convince me. I will implore travel forumites to continue the critisism. but am going to tell u that even if crystal services move that number of ppple from nigeria, they will only move  them to desert. I will be here to tell you after their departure date cos i got a friend who patronised them. and those of you who are in support of crystal service i need u to answer this question.

The plot thickens.  Ok mariofemi, jaypee4r, ogbuduyeke and others, care to explain?

tollu:

LMAO! There's a uniform!
Now that's interesting.

I don't know about interesting - it's beginning to sound more like a pyramid scheme.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
canada immigrant visa within a month
native attire as uniform
medical report from saint nicholas
7000 nigerians
$100 bta loan from gtb.

I still dey laugh.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2011
[/color]
Mariofemi, the first step towards improving yourself, would be to acknowledge you have a problem making yourself understood, at least in writing. What person with even the most primitive writing skills would type the way you do? Poor punctuation, non-existent spacing, incorrect use of capitals at start of sentences, poor grammar.

You clearly have a problem with basic English comprehension, as well as communicating in writing. [color=#006600]If you wrote a CV in this manner, it would end up in the trash can after the first couple of lines.

The lack of spacing, and poor punctuation make your posts pretty tiresome to follow. If you speak the way you type, you'd be out of breath, you'd need an oxygen tank strapped to your back 24/7. S-L-O-W down, punctuate and space out your sentences, and you'll be taken more seriously. Right now, your posts are all jumbled, worse than spaghetti.

correction:if you write a cv in this manner

Your style of writing bears a strong similarity to Mariofemi's. The same poor composion.

correction:composition

Hahahaha!   You've just proven by your outburst, on a public board, that my concerns are valid. You're none other than Mariofemi. Once a con man is caught, he tries to wriggle out of the hole he fell into. Squirm all you like, this hook is so deep in your throat, it isn't coming out. The more you squirm, the deeper that hook will get.

And as for your profanities, they don't bother me in the slightest. You're like a cornered rat, you have nowhere to run, you're trapped. Every con man reacts the way you're reacting right now. And as is typical of your ilk, you resort to profanities to cover up your inadequacies as a human. You can't write, you can't reason, you can't use the gooey mess you call a brain. A moronic, Silverback Gorilla wouldn't envy you your brain power. As a human, your thought process leaves a lot to be desired. As a chimpanzee, you're out classed by the dumbest primate that ever walked this earth. 

correction: Human being (we have human race,human being.let us know the one you are refering to)

No one needs guts when trying to reason with a moronic retard. Just lot's of patience, which I have by the bucketful. A con man will always respond with verbal abuse, to detract from the fact he's been caught out.   

And just so you know, only a raving madman woul give himself a slap, in the absense of the walls of a padded cell. 

correction: a slowpoke and a retard are the same thing.there is no english like moronic retard.
              : WOULD (your D is missing  )
              : absence

This would be funny if it wasn't so silly.  People still use so-called "curses" in the 21st century when someone doesn't agree with them or asks them a question? Isn't that unnecessary aggression?  Gee, that one pass me.

Justwise, Siena, Fogman, JennyKadry (and whoever has been on this forum for a few hours questioning this), you guys are missing the point:

•It is quite reasonable to post 6, 7, 13, 14 or 17 posts in a thread to support a questionable topic.  Didn't you guys do that when you first joined Nairaland?
•Interesting enough, all of the posts follow a similar wording format, almost every single one; so you're looking at possibly 1 or 2 people.  The lettering, spacing and wording follow a pattern.  I don't think you are supposed to analyse them at all because you're just messing up someone's little pick right there.
•You've missed the biggie - it's school holidays.  Man must chop somehow.  Two words - internet cafe.  Or maybe the same Nokia or BlackBerry is making the rounds during a break.

I know I should be more obtuse (oh shucks, used a big word right there).  You all can thank me later 

correction: This would have been funny
              : Words is better used.check the meaning of wording and you will use it better next time
              :1 or 2 person(s).(the inclusion of 1 in your statement will not allow you to use people)

Uniform wey dem go wear go Kirikiri

real14all,what of if your friend or someone you know is trying the programme out.that means he is going to kirikiri too,think positive man dont need to follow the bandwagon.

In general,for the grammar people,i picked out those errors at random and i made the corrections,just to let you know that you dont throw a stone when living in a glass house.i simply write the way am writing simply because this is a public forum where i believe people with high and sound minds are.understanding what people write shouldnt be a problem here,or trying to correct errors when concise contribution need to be made.its not in my attitude to make mockery of english usage.all of my errors that you picked,which am aware of even before you picked them,were used that way because its convinient for me in this forum and am not on an official matter here.

On the issue of crystal,like i said i am a partaker,and i will tell you why a native attire or material or uniform is being picked.when you travel as a group,you will have first time travellers among the group.if any of you is conversant with travelling you will know people use to get lost in a foreign land even at the airport or in the stopover city.this uniform will act like a means of identification. why do people going for hajj always wear uniforms like ankara or lace,its simply for easy identification.point of correction, crystal did not ask anybody to pay for it,you are to get the material yoursef and sew.its just a material of brown colour, and the decision was arrived at by applicants in a meeting when the programme started not the management of crystal services. all this is not done in secrecy,if you care to make investigation,go to human trafficking agency in nigeria (NAPTIP),and carry out your investigation,they have been there to carry out investigation. the police force from alagbon too has gone there to do same.At this junction,i will advice you guys to once again try and seek knowledge or if you dont have the time,be an observer.also i will advice any applicant that is in this programme to always go to their office to get more update,rather than seeking agents about.crystal services did not employ any agent.agents will feed you wrong info just to make money.
once again i am an applicant that felt like dropping my 100naira to do this programme becos thats all it cost,my medical was done at national hospital abuja and it was duly received by the canadian embassy through courier from the hospital. for the antagonists, try and think positive
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oienst: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2011
@ Siena and Justwise, this crystal services apostles do not worth the dissipation of your time. Your messages and stands on this issue are clearly known. Proposed August departure date is around the corner. Lets keep our ears to the ground. Cheers

@fogman,i am actually of the opinion that you are a plain minded,objective nigerian;because of your previous post.i wish you dont get your self mixed up with some people in this forum that are mindless.i will so much love it if you do exactly what you proposed "Lets keep our ears to the ground. Cheers".

@siena,@justwise,@N101. its quite interesting to see that the finger you point at others also marks you!since you accuse all,that are of the support opinion-crytal agent(with more than one ID),dont you thing thesame can be said about you guys too?seriously you guys are knowledgeable in just one thing-how to create controversy and i suggest you find a better thing to do with your life!!!

@siena,you were busy picking "sms shorthand",typographical and sentence error, whereas you also fall to the same class.as long as a single error can be attributed to you then you have failed in your "super-english crusade".am sure the early post you had that was devoid of errors was first carefully written in a paper and then edited to suit you  taste. but if you are the type of person that types straight from his mind,such errors you accuse poeple of is bound to happen.

Now about some facts all aforementioned names raised,crystal never said applicants should buy uniform from their office because they dont even sell!! the sample colour was what was stated.if any of your friends(or archnemesis) bought the uniform and claimed its from crystal them such a guy had been conned buy another guy trying to make more money just under the guise of crystal.
@ greatolus,i know you may so much doubt the whole process-which is fine, why go to the extreme of saying
based on my little knowledge and experience on immigration i still find it very difficult to believe that crystal service is not  a scam. even JESUS CHRIST cannot convince me
. if christ cant convince you(unless  you are not a christian),then its a big shame on you,

Yes, am privvy to all this info about crystal because like i said earlier i did apply.so i patiently listen to first hand info not reports.

To alot of you that claim you cant believe even if the process ends up being true, then you have no bisness(oops-my bad) in this forum. to others that want to know you will be posted.

if you want to exchange profane words with me,i will just say, BRING IT ON!!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Typographical errors are entirely different from repeated errors, due to non-comprehension.

Moronic slowpoke - we're all aware of the Spam BOT, so no surprises there.

And "newbies" coming out of the woodwork to defend something that looks like an elaborate hoax speak volumes. Suddenly, 10 "newbies" are actually 1 or 2 people. Even first time posters are all Crystal Services "supporters." Now would you say this is mere coincidence?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2011
@ oienst

Do you have your uniform and visa ready now? Departure date is just a week away
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2011
Very very difficult for an informed mind not to identify there is a problem with this scheme, people have written about taking risks here but refused to add that it must be informed and calculated risk so they don't get their fingers burnt.

It is getting tiresome working on young people of nowadays and teaching them that there is no shortcut to success; often times you want to give up and leave them to their fate but for the "inner fight" that is so disturbing and uncomfortable to deal with.

Whatever category the crystal services people belong, there is no way the Canadian goverment is allowing shipping of even 1,000 Nigerians to Manitoba or wherever. The visas issued under the skilled worker program at the CHC Accra does not go beyond 800 every year and this is inclusive of dependents. Not sure under what category the crystal people falls.

The Manitoba PNP does not seem to fit what has been listed by crystal services but the last straw for me is the hospitals to do the medical - St Nicholas in Lagos and National Hospital in Abuja! Any medical for any trip whatsover to Canada (whether the visa is issued in Lagos or Accra) must be conducted in Lagos either with Asaju or Yaba clinic and in Abuja with Zankli clinic. This is not negotiable and anything contrary to this will definitely be a red flag.

Watching to see how this event will end,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2011
OMG grin grin grin. Bless you siena. I just had a good laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2011
princesca:

@siena God will purnish your generation,u are very silly for saying dat.whts my business wit whoever gv d chance to b dumped.is it a crime to comment on d post.may u die a public death if u mention my name again.God knws am innocent of dis allegations.if u whr in your rite senses u wudnt be so dump to say dat dickhead.wetin concern agbero wit overload.u sound as if d problem of d whole world is resting on your head.

See ya head like opioro mango. So because someone told you the truth you decided to curse him and his family eh kwa? may d[i]e[/i]vil c[i]u[/i]m on ya bald head. Anu ofia . Keep scamming people you hear. The same way you scam people will be the same way people will scam your generation even the ones yet unborn so tey poverty will become a singing national anthem in ya already cursed reeetarded family.

Ewu. Oloriburuku oshi. See him head like where whores deposited their expired farts on. Anu mpam
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2011
@All, the time and energy being dissipated on this issue is enough. I implore Siena and justwise to sheath their swords and Crystal services apostles to keep hold to their faith. The departure date is around the corner, in a fews days time we will confirm if Crystal services is a fraud or not.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Delta007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
Why is this thread still alive? Moderators are waiting for people to get scammed and then say "we told you so"? C'mmon folks, delete this thread and stop giving these lunatics airtime. It's a scam. More genuine posts/threads have been deleted in the past!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
Fogman:

@All,  the time and energy being dissipated on this issue is enough. I implore Siena and justwise to sheath their swords and Crystal services apostles to keep hold to their faith. The departure date is around the corner,  in a fews days time we will confirm if Crystal services is a fraud or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't put back to September, judging from a comment made by Cipriani:

I actually had a rethink about how much information I was spitting out. Those who have applied are yet to leave. They are going to leave in batches. Am sure you got the message and that is why you asked why I removed the post. If those who work with the agency can tell their families to apply, then how do you expect them to be duped. If your aunt work with such agency and asks you to apply, would you doubt him and think he wants to dupe you.

I am not asking you to apply, just wait till the end of September, if people don't leave, then you will know it was all a sham.

If the goal posts move again we shouldn't be surprised.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kizito96(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
I live here in Canada, nobody should fool you. If you want to migrate to Canada, the official Government site to visit for any information is www.cic.gc.ca. read everything you need to know about coming to canada. if you have any more question to make, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.