Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118722 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by adejabs(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi mariofemi, thanks for your prompt response. My facebook e-mail is adejabs2004@yahoo.com, so kindly add me to your facebook friends with it. Thanks!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi mariofemi, thanks for your prompt response. My facebook e-mail is adejabs2004@yahoo.com, so kindly add me to your facebook friends with it. Thanks!

i have added you,am waiting for your response
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ballergee: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2011
@mariofemi,i didn't get your request,pls try add me again "yusbol2@yahoo.com".
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2011
Moriafemi is the below statement a mistake ?

"on the visa,you need to know that some of our people will definitely run away ones they get their passport with visa on it before the D date,just to avoid paying back crystal money.so visa too will be issued on the date of departure."

do you mean the Passport will be released on day of departure ? i learnt there is a shift in date now, due to BTA issue, does it mean Visas have been issued already? Please let me know if you have answers to this question and if you will like to answer privately drop you email i will contact you , Please ignore the Idiots that are not here to learn. discuss with the sensible ones on this forum alone .
RIP haters
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
jaypee4r:

"on the visa,you need to know that some of our people will definitely run away ones they get their passport with visa on it before the D date,just to avoid paying back crystal money.so visa too will be issued on the date of departure."

do you mean the Passport will be released on day of departure ? i learnt there is a shift in date now, due to BTA issue, does it mean Visas have been issued already? Please let me know if you have answers to this question and if you will like to answer privately drop you email i will contact you , Please ignore the Idiots that are not here to learn. discuss with the sensible ones on this forum alone .
RIP haters

You are a complete mo/ron, little ignorant fools like you being milked and you don't even know it, you are still here dreaming of Canada, the date will keep shifting until you get the message.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
jaypee4r:

do you mean the Passport will be released on day of departure  ? i learnt there is a shift in date now, due to BTA issue, does it mean Visas have been issued already? Please let me know if you have answers to this question and if you will like to answer privately drop you email i will contact you , Please ignore the Idiots that are not here to learn. discuss with the sensible ones on this forum alone .
RIP haters

I'm curious as to how many times the date has been shifted.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
This is just the beginning. the shifting in date is kind of seasonal film, sorry in advance for you victim cos it is obvious that u have not realise that u have been scam.
crystal service season 1 epsode 2.

2 years work visa in canada
medical certificate from saint nicholas
aso ebi on departure date
7000 immigrants
manitoba hydropower station
bta loan from gtbank

i still dey laugh.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Fogman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
greatolus:

This is just the beginning. the shifting in date is kind of seasonal film, sorry in advance for you victim cos it is obvious that u have not realise that u have been scam.
crystal service season 1 epsode 2.

2 years work visa in canada
aso ebi on departure date
7000 immigrants
bta loan from gtbank

i still dey laugh.

You have every reason to laugh. The shift in date, might not have ending in sight.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2011

RIP haters

yes i have answers for you.my email is mariolevel7@yahoo.com.u can had me on facebook too. i was at their office today and i have answers.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
You are a complete mo/ron, little ignorant fools like you being milked and you don't even know it, you are still here dreaming of Canada, the date will keep shifting until you get the message.

must you pick fight with everybody.jaypree4 didnt insult u or mentioned your name.pls be civil
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
I'm curious as to how many times the date has been shifted.

The truth is a lot of bad eggs applied for the programme with fake docs and some thought they can cash in on the issue of bta application,that need to be sorted out. i felt i should reply you because you ask a good question
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
jaypee4r:
Please ignore the Idiots that are not here to learn. discuss with the sensible ones on this forum alone .
RIP haters

mariofemi:

must you pick fight with everybody.jaypree4 didnt insult u or mentioned your name.pls be civil

Who are the Idiots and haters that should RIP?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2011

Who are the Idiots and haters that should RIP?

i got you right,but lets be civil and matured about our post.i don see why we should call someone a slowpoke or stupid or idiot or whatever.the owner of this site created it for people to share minds,thoughts and ideas.not insult.it is well with everybody.if we eventually travel,so be it,and if we end up to remain in this country,it means u guys will be happy.those that are against should pray against the success that if they believe its humane and fair to huamnity,and those that believe in the programme should pray for its success.it is well
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2011
mariofemi:

i got you right,but lets be civil and matured about our post.i don see why we should call someone a slowpoke or silly or or whatever.the owner of this site created it for people to share minds,thoughts and ideas.not insult.it is well with everybody.if we eventually travel,so be it,and if we end up to remain in this country,it means u guys will be happy.those that are against should pray against the success that if they believe its humane and fair to huamnity,and those that believe in the programme should pray for its success.it is well
Like i said b4, i'm wishing the organizers of this wicked scam bad luck, i really hope that they don't ruin more lives.

The fact is. . with this arrangement, there is no way Canadian embassy will issue any of you a visa, you can pray all u want, God is not a magician.
Any of you can watch this program by Al Jazeera called people and power, its about Nigerian gangs in Italy and those they brought to Italy with all sorts of promises. http://english.aljazeera.net/video/africa/2011/08/2011810182513512578.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2011

Like i said b4, i'm wishing the organizers of this wicked scam bad luck, i really hope that they don't ruin more lives.

The fact is. . with this arrangement, there is no way Canadian embassy will issue any of you a visa, you can pray all u want, God is not a magician.
Any of you can watch this program by Al Jazeera called people and power, its about Nigerian gangs in Italy and those they brought to Italy with all sorts of promises. http://english.aljazeera.net/video/africa/2011/08/2011810182513512578.html

its obvious,u are naive or still learning,if not you wont be wishing organiser or applicants bad luck( i am not trying to be insultive here).if you wish organiser bad luck,indirectly you are wishing applicants too bad luck. know that it has gone beyond your wish of either bad luck or worst luck. i dont need to convince you or aanybody further.i will beg you at this junction to pls contact as many witches and wizards that you can to add to your wishes of bad luck,or go on fasting and prayer at mount doom,it wont work cos the programme don pass your level thinkin and imagination.all i know is that with God,all things are possible.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2011
mariofemi:

its obvious,u are naive or still learning,if not you wont be wishing organiser or applicants bad luck( i am not trying to be insultive here).if you wish organiser bad luck,indirectly you are wishing applicants too bad luck. know that it has gone beyond your wish of either bad luck or worst luck. i dont need to convince you or aanybody further.i will beg you at this junction to pls contact as many witches and wizards that you can to add to your wishes of bad luck,or go on fasting and prayer at mount doom,it wont work cos the programme don pass your level thinkin and imagination.all i know is that with God,all things are possible.

You should be happy cos u have milked ur cows already, now the waiting game begins, date shifting until those who bought that worthless form gave up the Canadian dream. Poor souls, they will learn the hard way unfortunately.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2011

You should be happy cos u have milked your cows already, now the waiting game begins, date shifting until those who bought that worthless form gave up the Canadian dream. Poor souls, they will learn the hard way unfortunately.

I thank God that those that have taken their time to get to know me from this site,have realised that i am an applicant and not an organiser. its is only you and your stooges that find it hard.i am a businessman with a family that have my own means of livelyhood.if you want to satsify your couriosity,u too can get to know me in person.i am not like some of you pple here that hide your identity.if you like wait as u said,if you like dont,its ur perogative.if i like let crystal dupe me or applicants,its our perogative.stop giving ursef HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2011
mariofemi:

I thank God that those that have taken their time to get to know me from this site,have realised that i am an applicant and not an organiser. its is only you and your stooges that find it hard.i am a businessman with a family that have my own means of livelyhood.if you want to satsify your couriosity[b],u too can get to know me in person[/b].i am not like some of you pple here that hide your identity.if you like wait as u said,if you like dont,its your perogative.if i like let crystal dupe me or applicants,its our perogative.stop giving ursef HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Thanks, but i don't want to know any of you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2011
Thanks, but i don't want to know any of you.

Who caressssssssssss.i dont want to know you either,just want to help you from having hbp.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2011
mariofemi:

Who caressssssssssss.i dont want to know you either,just want to help you from having hbp.

I'm not having hbp over this, just want to make sure that some of you dubious characters here are exposed.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by temodent(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Nigerians and our funny belief, You are being scammed right under your nose and somebody is caring enough to point out the error to you and you said you are praying well pray very hard all I know is that something that was ab initio premissed on falsehood and deceit would not because of your prayers now become real, this is mere foolishness and not applying faith Q.E.D.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by romeonox: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
@mariofemi pls can i get ur number or maybe u add me up with romeodishy@yahoo.ca
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2011

@mariofemi pls can i get your number or maybe u add me up with romeodishy@yahoo.ca

i will add you up on facebook.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by umoski1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
i heard they postponed the departure date to the 11th of next month cos of the ramadan or whatever excuse they giving, please can someone confirm if its true or not or does anyone have any useful information on the true date they are departing cos a friend of mine applied for the program and he is worried, Thanks,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by afo123: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
It looks like the DEPARTURE date has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/12 of september so all applicant to keep their fingers crossed till then.
GUDLUCK,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
It looks like the DEPARTURE date has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/12 of september so all applicant to keep their fingers crossed till then.
GUDLUCK,

its no news bro.most of us are aware
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2011
i heard they postponed the departure date to the 11th of next month cos of the ramadan or whatever excuse they giving, please can someone confirm if its true or not or does anyone have any useful information on the true date they are departing cos a friend of mine applied for the program and he is worried, Thanks,
.the date will keep changing till infinity. sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

crystal service season 1 episode 3
7000 + still counting nigerians immigrating to canada
2 years work visa
native uniform on departure date
$100 bta from gtb
departure postponed cos of ramadan

I still dey laugh.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mcommerce(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
how?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mattey: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2011
guys can you see that this is not true,this is all fake, why the changing of the date every time?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2011

saint nicolas hospital deny them read guardian news paper 9 june 2011 and i wonder wat connection rochas okorocha has wit crystal service.i promoted crystal service but ask my client to get them self a lawyer my brodas nigerian can be funny at times.i made my own money as a consultant just be truthful i made my by tellin dem the trust.i stop promoting them wen crystal service call me a scammer just because i ask my client to get a lawyer.most staffs with nick name like ck,mirror and ay.crystal service is a business name not a registered company.does anyone in house has rochas okorocha no call him let confirm.medical report without no blood test done with ink pad.never taken to national hospital abuja or saint.affidafit in house.phone no not reachable try the one there sign board in front of their office.i wish u best of luck my friends.

I wonder how you still have the mouth to talk.you turned against crystal services just because they rejected you for your dubious act.you too,imagine yourself saying you made money from what you never believed in.justwise and the rest you can see what i was talking about,people like this spoilt the programme.members of the forum should ask him how much he collected from each applicant he attended to,who made him a consultant.he is one of the people that are charging exubitantly,now you came here to shout MURDER on a act you are part of. if rochas okorocha is a sponsor of this programme,if you ask him,do you think he will say yes. you and i know why saint nicholas denied crystal services,even crystal services was the one that advice saint nicholas to write that disclaimer in the dailies.the names you mentioned are names that i know there at crystal office,they are unauthorised agents like you,but they still believe in the programme.you were holding separate seminar on a programme you never believed in and claiming u are the one that will do the visa.you were the one that wrote petition to alagbon police station against crystal,and when they came along with NAPTIP(National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic in Persons ) to crystal office (i mentioned it in my earlier post) they investigated and were satisfied with their findings. the principal officer of crystal was even invited to a syposium held by NAPTIP.
  its obvious u are really a scammer.see for an educated person,someone like you will not be the one to get tell them to get a lawyer before they will get one themselve. Dont you know the meaning of the affidavit that crystal asked everybody to get at the FEDERAL HIGH COURT,well if you dont know its to make everything legal and binding.applicant can sue them,and they too can sue.You should be arrested for issueing affidavit from the house.i got mine from federal high court ikoyi and crystal will never take anyone that has no federal high court stamp you need to ask for forgiveness and make retribution on all the money you have collected from people that crystal did not ask for. let me ask you this,if crystal is asking for 50,700 naira,why  did you collect over 200,000 naira from applicants that come to you.You suppose to bury your head in shame. Mind you the phone numbers are still available,but the principal officer of crsytal services changed is line because of people like you.for your info,honest people and applicants have his direct line.i also have it. your case is worst than that of a prodigal son.you are a shame to human existence
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 14, 2011
Canada ko, Cameroon ni. People are really falling for this scam big time. Two different people I know have fallen for this scam and still hoping their departure date is aug 19, I hope d date hasn't changed. How on earth would Manitoba hydro employ 7,000 people from Nigeria alone? Are there no Canadian citizens or residents who are qualified for the same positions they're exporting 7000 people for? When I checked, Manitoba hydro has 6201 employees, that would mean Manitoba would double their numbers of employees, yes, right! Manitoba Hydro scam victims, google Manitoba hydro or browse their website for genuine and valid information before rippers suck you dry. http://www.hydro.mb.ca/

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2011
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! So they seized passports from people and would not return them back until departure date? Hmm, interesting! Why are people so dumb You think the Canadian High Commission would just stamp your passports with visa without seeing your face or going through the right procedure. My two cents: Wake up from your slumber!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Memoirs From Chile / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.