Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. (2060 Views)

Looking For Shs Science Subjects Ebook / For Private/home Science Subjects And Computer Teacher Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
This is a very good forum for learning to take place considering the fact that no man is an island of knowledge; we can never know it all and as such we need to learn from others. The purpose of this thread is to ask and answer questions on myriad of topics in physics, chemistry, biology nd probably mathematics and other science subjects. So the floor is now opened, throw in questions and let's discuss the solution. Post utme candidates, we are you?
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by Skmoda360(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
Try mobilise utme candidates and u can also start dropin questions.
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
K. A substance starts to melt at 75degrees and melts completely at 78 degrees all in Celsius. What is d melting point
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by dublinkmy6: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
That question is simple enough to confuse me. Is the ans. 75? Btw, is that a post utme question? Post utme questions should be asked pls so that those of us who dont have them can know what they look like.
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
I think it's 78, is it?

If 21g of alcohol of density 0.7gcm is mixed wit 10g of water, what would be the density of the mixture?
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by dublinkmy6: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
Oh! deary me, there was me thinking the melting started @75℃. but seriously state the answer coz we are here 2 learn after all.
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by arogsod(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
The answer to that question is 0.775gcm, approximately 0.8gcm
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
As for d first question, I don't really know d ans. Arosog, u'r right but explain how u got d answer.
Re: Random Questions And Answers In Science Subjects. by stevbams(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
please explain how u got thé answer......enough of lying and guessing.....

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Best & Most Affordable States In The Western Part Of Nigeria / DOWNLOAD JIM OVIA (MUSTE) SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (MUST READ) / Help! Biology Education Aspirant Been Stigmatized.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.