Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225152 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by geeboy: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
Phil consult are done with the process. Left to nnpc to roll out letters.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Asquare2030: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
@geeboy. R u sure phil consult v concluded evrtin?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2011
If Phillip's Consulting are really professionals, as they claim to be, they should have been through with the list a long time ago. Any delay from their side will either suggest incompetence or compromise. And with the way things are going I'm beginning to suspect that its the latter.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2011
The news going round in naijhotjobs now is that the recruitment process has been scrapped.I pray this is not true oooo.Guys, let storm Jonathan FB page and and ' cry' loud about this NNPC issue.I just hope the rumour is not true cos I will loose hope in Nigeria that things will never be okay again and Nigeria as nation will neber get it right for life except God decides to intervein.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2011
Good morning NNPC hopefuls. I saw this post on naijahotjb by one of the reliable mouths and well respected for his pieces of information.I decided to post this to rekindle the flame and for us to have the hope that the process may not be scrapped at all as widely rumoured.

brethen,im sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
there is so much work and travelling.ive not sat on a computer for a long time.
i cant give much details, but here is the findings.
there was much pressure to cancel the process, even phillips consulting admitted to several flaws.
however,the credibility and integrity of the GEJ adminstartion and ALLISON MADUEKE involvement will be in jeopardy.
at the board meeting to make arrangement towards ladans burial, it was decided to complete the process, and manage effectively the hiccups.
ED CS, was mandated to go to the next stage.
check nexus alliance ltd, and youll see they have already commeneced trainig arrangements.
its coming soon.
i wont fight any one for all negative and disparaging comments, we dont have the time, God knows
stay blessed

Comments, criticisms and contributions are welcome.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
SilaV:

Good morning NNPC hopefuls. I saw this post on naijahotjb by one of the reliable mouths and well respected for his pieces of information.I decided to post this to rekindle the flame and for us to have the hope that the process may not be scrapped at all as widely rumoured.

brethen,im sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
there is so much work and travelling.ive not sat on a computer for a long time.
i cant give much details, but here is the findings.
there was much pressure to cancel the process, even phillips consulting admitted to several flaws.
however,the credibility and integrity of the GEJ adminstartion and ALLISON MADUEKE involvement will be in jeopardy.
at the board meeting to make arrangement towards ladans burial, it was decided to complete the process, and manage effectively the hiccups.
ED CS, was mandated to go to the next stage.
check nexus alliance ltd, and youll see they have already commeneced trainig arrangements.
its coming soon.
i wont fight any one for all negative and disparaging comments, we dont have the time, God knows
stay blessed

Comments, criticisms and contributions are welcome.

I got similar informations recently concerning the whole process. GT & OP will definitely resume by JAN Next year, so give and take letters for GT & OP will start locating there owners from the end of this  month. For EH, a "dissatisfied Nigerian"  petitioned the process, and they are reviewing the process for EH. For sure Federal Character is at work. There will be no cancellation of any sort.
They are just reviewing the whole process for EH. So letters will definitely begin to reach there owners by end of this month. This is the reason for the delay all these while.
Our prayers are working and we should not relent, for this is the day the lord has made and we’ll rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus Name. See ya all on induction day in Jesus Name , AMEN
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by upengineer: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
@patorinni
Thanks for the update, guys should please keep the info coming, they are moral boosters, giving us hope that the process is still on going and that our prayers are been answered. More please!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
Please who works in Nexus alliance or who knows one who knows one that works there.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Angle88: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
thanks to all the +ive thinkers in the room. god will do it for us
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
Obinoscopy:

Please who works in Nexus alliance or who knows one who knows one that works there.

What a nice question! You seem to read my mind. I believe if we can have access to a key figure in nexus alliance, we will be able to know the situation of things; as per resumption time and from there( I mean having known the resumption time,we can now calculate backward either 3 months or 1 month),we can now estimate the time when letters of offer will start rolling in.

@Patorinni, good job and may God bless you for rejuvenating the morales of the hopefuls.This thread can once again be alive.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Templa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
A FRIEND OF MINE WAS INVITED FOR NIGCOMSAT TEST IN ABUJA NEXT MONTH, he just got the text. how true is it and wat should he expect? does anyone have any similar experience?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Angle88: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
House, i saw this in naijahotjos.com

Originally Posted by Jesus Army

The NNPC recruitment exercise will definitely be concluded.
The hiccups experienced in the process have finally been dealt with, at a hurried board meeting to discuss Ladans death and burial.
Phillips consulting and GGM HR made their presentation and reports. The PCL admitted that there were several flaws in the process, and really did a bad job, during the presentation, which led to claims and accusations.
The test was said to be very elementary, for GT and EH, who may have completed school several years ago. The questions were vague had no direct skill related matrix,. The KPIs for the interview were not broadly favorable to skill and discipline.
A general consensus was that the process should be halted. PCL carried on with the process without recourse to the age long practice of recruitment in the NNPC. A manager can recommend a person to HR for employment in his field. However, managers and above were sidelined. From the way PCL was carrying on, the big boys had no say. Time to get their pound of flesh, they determine the next process. Powerful politicians they are, even the minster knows the consequence of working without them.
The minister gave a very passionate speech appealing to their consciences on the impact of a supposed cancellation. She spoke of another recruitment taking place in almost a year’s time that would build on these mistakes. Some didn’t budge. She spoke about her integrity and that of the Good luck administration. That broke the ice. Tempers became assuaged and it was ratified for the process to continue. The ED CS was given matching orders to ensure that the situation is properly managed, and hence forth, everyone is carried along.
This is politics at the highest level. I think the minister is directly behind the action of PCL in not carrying the MGT along in the process really don’t know what this current marriage would lead to.
It’s time the house got on their knees; the vultures in our nation are on rampage. I hope they won’t usurp people for their people. This week, there has been so many cvs and resume dropping and moving around. This carry along process must not affect the saints in the house. They remain untouchable. People whose blood is bitter.
we have gone through this kind before, and remember, we came out victorious. this one too will fall like the rest.
the power of our knees can break any combined force from hell.
not a time to fight, pass blames, find faults, etc, we got here by HIS grace, our eyes are still fixed on HIM embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by BSF: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Templa:

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS INVITED FOR NIGCOMSAT TEST IN ABUJA NEXT MONTH, he just got the text. how true is it and wat should he expect? does anyone have any similar experience?

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by chinyere28: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
it was very ok,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Angle88:

House, i saw this in naijahotjos.com

Originally Posted by Jesus Army

The NNPC recruitment exercise will definitely be concluded.
The hiccups experienced in the process have finally been dealt with, at a hurried board meeting to discuss Ladans death and burial.
Phillips consulting and GGM HR made their presentation and reports. The PCL admitted that there were several flaws in the process, and really did a bad job, during the presentation, which led to claims and accusations.
The test was said to be very elementary, for GT and EH, who may have completed school several years ago. The questions were vague had no direct skill related matrix,. The KPIs for the interview were not broadly favorable to skill and discipline.
A general consensus was that the process should be halted. PCL carried on with the process without recourse to the age long practice of recruitment in the NNPC. A manager can recommend a person to HR for employment in his field. However, managers and above were sidelined. From the way PCL was carrying on, the big boys had no say. Time to get their pound of flesh, they determine the next process. Powerful politicians they are, even the minster knows the consequence of working without them.
The minister gave a very passionate speech appealing to their consciences on the impact of a supposed cancellation. She spoke of another recruitment taking place in almost a year’s time that would build on these mistakes. Some didn’t budge. She spoke about her integrity and that of the Good luck administration. That broke the ice. Tempers became assuaged and it was ratified for the process to continue. The ED CS was given matching orders to ensure that the situation is properly managed, and hence forth, everyone is carried along.
This is politics at the highest level. I think the minister is directly behind the action of PCL in not carrying the MGT along in the process really don’t know what this current marriage would lead to.
It’s time the house got on their knees; the vultures in our nation are on rampage. I hope they won’t usurp people for their people. This week, there has been so many cvs and resume dropping and moving around. This carry along process must not affect the saints in the house. They remain untouchable. People whose blood is bitter.
we have gone through this kind before, and remember, we came out victorious. this one too will fall like the rest.
the power of our knees can break any combined force from hell.
not a time to fight, pass blames, find faults, etc, we got here by HIS grace,  our eyes are still fixed on HIM  embarassed

Waho, God will be with His own. No matter how many CVs are flowing around, Gd will sail His own thru.

Thanks for this information.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2011
SilaV:

What a nice question! You seem to read my mind. I believe if we can have access to a key figure in nexus alliance, we will be able to know the situation of things; as per resumption time and from there( I mean having known the resumption time,we can now calculate backward either 3 months or 1 month),we can now estimate the time when letters of offer will start rolling in.

@Patorinni, good job and may God bless you for rejuvenating the morales of the hopefuls.This thread can once again be alive.

enquires@nexusallianceltd.com
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by babuze: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2011
the latest frm a reliable source is that all interviews have been concluded and selection process ongoing. the interview for EH was quite credible/rigorous . what I noticed is the fact that the panel allow u more time if what u are presenting seems to be making sense otherwise they hardly exhaust the number of minutes officially allocated . In my own case, I was held for 28min, while others 18-22 .one of the panel members could not hold his breath as he goes along way to comment that I have done a nice job and how long did it take to prepare my slide, how much do I expect as my pay, how long will it take me to report if giving the opportunity, do I mind working in the south (Benin) . when they realize I am OK with my discipline, they tilt towards current affairs asking whether Sandi's ultimatum to banks is feasible ? what other way can the solution I offered on EGOC case study be implemented if NNPC have no money to engage expert? what about deregulation? do I have questions for them etc. let all of us remain hopeful and pray the selection process favour us at state level. hopefully letters will be received oct/Nov ending. Goodluck everyone.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Paveejay(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2011
NIGERIA TO INVEST N428.8BN ($2.68bn) IN THREE REFINERIES IN INDONESIA

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/nigeria-to-invest-n428-8bn-2-68bn-in-3-refineries-in-indonesia/

Did U see this? What implication will this have on the recruitment process?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
SilaV:

@SilaV I learnt that NNPC/PCL have started giving letters of employment to succesful candidates. The person that said it works in NNPC. Though, he said he hasn't seen anyone that collected but he was told that they have started giving out the letters.

Is there any members of NL who have collected his/her letter to please shed light on this issue.

He also said the GTs and OPs are the ones they have started calling, but that there is an issue with the EH.

If anyone has any useful information, please post on NL.

Thank you house.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
From a reliable source, HR as at the close of last wk started compiling the list and preparing letters to successful candidates. Cannot confirm now if the letters has been approved for dispatch. One thing is certain, do not relent now, our prayers are working and God has done it already. Until You receive your letter don't stop praying.
Please free up your mail boxes, Very important now and let the much awaited letter roll in supernaturally by the HAND OF JEHOVAH in JESUS name AMENNNN.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2011
lonamy:

@SilaV I learnt that NNPC/PCL have started giving letters of employment to succesful candidates. The person that said it works in NNPC. Though, he said he hasn't seen anyone that collected but he was told that they have started giving out the letters.

Is there any members of NL who have collected his/her letter to please shed light on this issue.

He also said the GTs and OPs are the ones they have started calling, but that there is an issue with the EH.

If anyone has any useful information, please post on NL
Thank you house.

Wow, what a month loaded with expectations and probably anxiety!
@Lonarmy, thanx for your update.The information flying arround in most threads of different job fora is that names of successful ones were being compiled last week(they may be through with that now) and that offer letters are expected to be printed out this week.However, the date for the distribution of the letters was not mentioned but there is strong indication that letters may start rolling out before the end of this month or early next month.
Let us just keep our fingers crossed and wait patiently because the number days or weeks(if it is up to that) remaining are few than the ones we have used to wait and the celebration time may be nearer than we expected.Shalom
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2011
SilaV:

Wow, what a month loaded with expectations and probably anxiety!
@Lonarmy, thanx for your update.The information flying arround in most threads of different job fora is that names of successful ones were being compiled last week(they may be through with that now) and that offer letters are expected to be printed out this week.However, the date for the distribution of the letters was not mentioned but there is strong indication that letters may start rolling out before the end of this month or early next month.
Let us just keep our fingers crossed and wait patiently because the number days or weeks(if it is up to that) remaining are few than the ones we have used to wait and the celebration time may be nearer than we expected.Shalom

Thanks a lot. Right, very curious and patiently waiting for the glory of Him that siteth upon the throne to shine on me and you guys. I believe it is well.

Thank you very much, I think this information is a cool for the day.

Meet you at the Towers.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
@neonet and mastermind, I respect your right to make a post, but then I think it is better to open a new thread if you want to advertise.Tnis thread is solely aimed at providing updates on the current nnpc recruitment exercise and it could be annoying for nnpc hopefuls to open the thread in anticipation of reading a new development and meet your advert here(no insult meant please).Try to understand;God bless you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by neonet(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Amen!!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
All these 'reliable' info flying about no longer perturb me any longer. For all I know or care, the offer letter might be sent to us next year! I can hear some of you screaming God forbid! . . . lol

Don't worry you will get your letter soonest. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and desist from giving unfounded information with a false claim of high reliability.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2011
A Call to 14 Days Midnight Prayer,
Fellow NL's, the way and manner we handle issues sometimes tend to be our greatest enermy. When there is a quarrel between a man and his wife, they tend to forget that they have to deal with the issue and not kill themselves.
There has been a lot of theories, facts, fictions,gossips and comedy to this whole process. I sincerely believe that, it goes to show how rotten a nation can be. If there is transperency, 1yr is more than enough for any recruitment exercise to be concluded. We are positioning to be one of the leading nations by 2020, when we can't even conclude a recruitment exercise , God help us.
There is no doubt, according to some sources the vultures are on rampage, But woe be to that man or that woman that will deny any candidate his or her chances of getting his/her letter.
If you study the bible very well, you will observe that Good normally triumph over evil during the night time. The simple reason is this, At night evil is at its peak and greatest power. Jehovah is not a coward, the bible calls him A God of war, He declared to Joshua "As the Commander of the host of heaven have l come"(Joshua 5:13-14). So lets comfront this evil at their peak. There are signs of raveging hawks on this NNPC Process, and we will not relent. It is now time we take what belongs to us by force, the bible says the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Starting from 22nd Oct, there is a call to 14 Days midnight prayer (12am-12.30am) God bless you if you can do more than that.Pls you either be for or against. For victory over evil is usually fought and won at night, We'll keep silence no more.
Lamentations 2:19,Judges 7:19,Exodus 14:24. (Pray against any disruption of this process in whatever capacity you can, & watch what happens during and after these prayers). God bless you & see you all on induction day AMEN,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Ethnan: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
This is a great move. All men of faith should rise up and take charge. Nothing happens when we do nothing. LET US CALL JEHOVAH MAN OF WAR.q
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2011
patorinni:

A Call to 14 Days Midnight Prayer,
Fellow NL's, the way and manner we handle issues sometimes tend to be our greatest enermy. When there is a quarrel between a man and his wife, they tend to forget that they have to deal with the issue and not kill themselves.
There has been a lot of theories, facts, fictions,gossips and comedy to this whole process. I sincerely believe that, it goes to show how rotten a nation can be. If there is transperency, 1yr is more than enough for any recruitment exercise to be concluded. We are positioning to be one of the leading nations by 2020, when we can't even conclude a recruitment exercise , God help us.
There is no doubt, according to some sources the vultures are on rampage,  But woe be to that man or that woman that will deny any candidate his or her chances of getting his/her letter.
If you study the bible very well, you will observe that Good normally triumph over evil during the night time. The simple reason is this, At night evil is at its peak and greatest power. Jehovah is not a coward, the bible calls him A God of war, He declared to Joshua "As the Commander of the host of heaven have l come"(Joshua 5:13-14). So lets comfront this evil at their peak. There are signs of raveging hawks on this NNPC Process, and we will not relent. It is now time we take what belongs to us by force, the bible says the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Starting from 22nd Oct, there is a call to 14 Days midnight prayer (12am-12.30am) God bless you if you can do more than that.Pls you either be for or against. For victory over evil is usually fought and won at night,  We'll keep silence no more.
Lamentations 2:19,Judges 7:19,Exodus 14:24. (Pray against any disruption of this process in whatever capacity you can,  & watch what happens during and after these prayers). God bless you & see you all on induction day AMEN,

@patorinni, I really appreciate this your GREAT spiritual move. You are very right in every sense, MAN OF GOD. I agree totally with your spiritual idealogy. My concern now is this, if we pray I know God will hear, but we equally need to pray also for this country in which we live. Terrible things are happening everyday. Don't let us be concerned alone with our present situation and forget our environment. We need to purge the entire nation of all evil at all parastatals during this our 14 days program. I am just reading this this morning. I also pray the mid night prayers but I will incluse this MOVE in my prayers.

To all NLders, p lease if you can pray use this opportunity to pray for Nigeria, there should not be war in this nation. We should pray that God will remove all Vultures in the helm of the affairs of this nation and replace them with God fearing people, it is then we can enjoy our stay in NNPC or wherever we get a juicy job. Please Pray.

God bless you all. Thanks patorinni.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fperfect7: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2011
GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS ALREADY .WE SHOULD JUST WAITING FOR THE MANIFESTATION. I will suggest we concentrate on other things, free our mind and hope for the best.DPR is almost 2 years with no end in sight.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2011
Hope all the hopefuls are doing great in their respective locations accross the globe! This recruitment exercise,believe me, needs a lot of prayers and I am happy that a fellow forumite,Patorin,had earlier mentioned something related to that.

The information going round in other jobsites,like naijahotjobs, is not really interesting to share.Two of the few respected forumites with correct information ,JesusArmy and Animonte(who is also a forumite here), have released the 'balistic missile'
Sorry, I likened the information to a balistic missile because of its effects on the mind othe hopefuls.The short story is just that the whole recruitment exercise has been put on hold again, reason(s) yet unknown.However some other forumites(at naijahotjobs) are of different view claiming that the 'reliable sources' told them that the process still on going, while others without 'reliable sources ' are professing their faith that God,the Almighty will not allow any man to do such things and as such hopefuls should be expecting their letters between 28 October and 4th November, and letters might even roll out before then.

Now, my personal thought and prayer is that this process,no matter how long it takes, would see the light of the day and will not end up like that of 2008.I have a suggestion to make here: should we register with just an ID(not our real names and contacts) on fa cebook so that will can write to Mr. President and politely express our feelings about this exercise.I mean we can be civic,courteous(not hurling out insult or any language that can be considered vulgar) and write on his wall praying that he interveins personally so that the political and NNPC 'vultures' will not eat our labour.Hey guys, we have dedicated a lot for this process.What happens to the time we used to apply, prepare for the test, travel from within or outside the country to the test venues across the nation, the time we used to prepare and attend the interview,the money spent for all these and above all,the hopes and aspirations after the interview? Yes NNPC,if you ask me,is not the end of the world as some(bitter truth) might not even be called for training at the end of the day,but what we are sayingis that let the process be concluded and allow the best brains(on quota basis )to get the job.On these note,I enjoin my fellow hopefuls to make their comments,criticisms and contributions to what I have written. It is hightime some of us left the spectators seat and write out our ideas.Yes,I know that some of us are already gainfully employed or managing with one firm or the other(including myself:I work with a FMCG multinational),but that does not mean we should not forge ahead if we see a better alternative.Those who(hopefuls) are not yet registered should do so please so that they can enjoy theprivilege of making posts and airing their views.
Contributions,comments,suggestions and criticisms are welcome please.God bless you all.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
If this process is truncated i may not bother wasting my time applying to nnpc in d future. That 2008 recruitment was halted and this one is being threatened speak volume about that organisation. I am beginning to believe what pple r saying that nnpc is diabolically corrupt and that there r some forces there that want to perpetuate themselves for life. I wish the goodluck if they decide cancelling it.

Let God's WILL prevail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.