Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Unizik - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik (1330 Views)

Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / Need Info About Unizik Diploma Programm / Unizik Aptitude Test Date. (2) (3) (4)

Unizik by roselina(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
how much is unizik's post ume form and wher can i get it.
Re: Unizik by oasis231(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: Unizik by Phiniter(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
If you later find out abeg publish am so that we go all know where e dey
Re: Unizik by odinakachi(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2007
Dear Jambites!!!,
for the sake of propare information, i went to unizik to find out exactly what is going on there in respect of the said post ume.
pls i wouldn't have the time to start posting the details here.If u require any info u can call so that i be able to give you propare details. Do that quickly so that u miss the post ume exam.
My number is 08054938882.
Re: Unizik by Andriel: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
For those of you who didnt see the publication of UNIZIK on Vanguard newspaper of 6th August 2007, below are details that might save you some headache.

UME Screening

21st August
Faculties of      Arts, Education, Law, Engineering, Environmental sciences.

22nd August
Faculties of     Pharmaceutical sc., Health Sciences and technology, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Agric Science.

23rd August   Management Science, Social sciences.

PLEASE NOTE!
Only first choice candidates are invited ( but in my own opinion, it doesnt really matter.)

REQUIREMENTS
Original plus five copies of Jamb printout
Five(5) Passports to be attached to the printouts
HB Pencil and Eraser

Parents are advised to stay away as only candidates who came with the necessary documenst will be allowed into the school gate.

I wish you all, fellow admission seekers, good luck. I'm going in for Computer Science. Hope to see all of you in School.
i can be reached on 08038802031.  I love you all. smiley
Re: Unizik by Phiniter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Andriel:

For those of you who didnt see the publication of UNIZIK on Vanguard newspaper of 6th August 2007, below are details that might save you some headache.

UME Screening

21st August
Faculties of Arts, Education, Law, Engineering, Environmental sciences.

22nd August
Faculties of Pharmaceutical sc., Health Sciences and technology, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Agric Science.

23rd August Management Science, Social sciences.

PLEASE NOTE!
Only first choice candidates are invited ( but in my own opinion, it doesnt really matter.)

REQUIREMENTS
Original plus five copies of Jamb printout
Five(5) Passports to be attached to the printouts
HB Pencil and Eraser

Parents are advised to stay away as only candidates who came with the necessary documenst will be allowed into the school gate.

I wish you all, fellow admission seekers, good luck. I'm going in for Computer Science. Hope to see all of you in School.
i can be reached on 08038802031. I love you all. smiley

But when is the form closing?
Re: Unizik by okahewere(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY
POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
The aptitude test aimed at authenticating the UME score of candidates in 2007/2008 jamb results just released for candidates who chose UNIZIK as FIRST CHIOCE (only) has been scheduled as follows;

1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATE: 21st - 23rd AUGUST 2007.
(A) 21ST AUGUST 2007
FACULTIES
Arts
Education
Law
Engineering
Environmental sciences

(B) 22ND AUGUST 2007
FACULTIES
Pharmaceutical sciences
Health sciences and technology
Medicine
Natural sciences
Agricultural sciences

( C ) 23RD AUGUST 2007
FACULTIES
Management sciences
Social sciences.
2. ELIGIBILITY
The general cut-off score of Nnamdi Azikiwe University is 200 except for faculties and departments where 180 is indicated in 3 below.
FACULTIES AND DEPARTMENTS WITH CUT-OFF OF 200
A. FACULTIES
Law
Engineering
Health sciences and technology
Medicine
Management sciences
Social sciences
Pharmaceutical sciences
B. DEPARTMENTS
English
Computer sciences
Microbiology
Biochemistry
Geology
3. FACULTIES AND DEPARTMENTS WITH CUT-OFF POINT OF 180
Arts
Education
Environmental sciences
Natural sciences
Agricultural sciences
Met ant mat engineering
co-operative economics and management.
Only candidates who indicated UNIZIK as IST CHIOCE UNIVERSITY are eligible to sit for the screening exercise.

4. TIME OF SCREENING EXERCISE:
Accreditation of candidates commences at 10:00am each day.

5. Candidates interested in pharmaceutical sciences and agricultural sciences may sit for the aptitude test irrespective of whether UNIZIK was chosen as university or not as already scheduled above.
6. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TEST
Candidates are expected to come for the screening exercise with the following:
Original plus (5) copies of jamb online print out.
Five (5) coloured passport photographs attached to the JAMB online printout.
HB pencil and eraser.

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
No cell phones are allowed in the screening hall.
Only candidates will be allowed to cross the university gate.
Parent and guardians are strongly advised in their own interest to stay away from entering the university campus.

the extract of this publication is drafted from the forty forth page of the daily vanguard.
or call the administrator 08054791611
Re: Unizik by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
thanks guys 4 d info. u all r awesome. but i tot we r 2 pay some money 4 d exam. if so, how much and how do we pay?
Re: Unizik by Phiniter(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
Thanks guys for all your information I really like the idea of Nairaland

Unilag Admission Chances: / Can Some One Hint Me On Federal Poly, Oko Anambra State. / Get A Degree In A Private University Within 2 Years