Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,452 members, 7,801,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? (9255 Views)

Which Is Your Best Radio Station(s) In Nigeria? / Who's The Best Radio Dj In Lagos / Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by MrGlobe(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2011
Lets rep our radio stations for a sec. What radio station do you think you can easily say is the best in Nigeria based on new music rotation, Natural, versatile and fluent presenters, entertainment gists, good djs, nice playlist, nice sports combo, news and all that.
PS!!! I no wan see wazobia and FRCN for here o. (just kidding)
My Top 5
1. Beat FM Lagos
2. Cool FM Abuja
3. Rythm FM Abuja
4. Rythm FM Awka (too updated music wise)
5. Cool FM Lagos
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Andrew3(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2011
94.1 wazobia fm ph, am still streaming online now
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by sholasys: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Treasure FM PH, Wazobia has worn out
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by olapluto(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
because Ibadan, their presentas are klasical.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Concept(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
Brila FM
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by funmeme(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
inspiration FM lo sure juu,
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Honeycity(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
inspiration fm all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Crownvilla(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ all

Are any of these stations online? If so, please add the links for the rest of us.

Thanks.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
Classic FM
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by femi4: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
Radio Lagosi Tiwa n Tiwa N Mi TiTi
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Cupidkc(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
HOT FM. Owerri
cool fm
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by jiggaz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
The Beat 99.9 Fm Lagos, Rhythm 95.7 Fm Awka, Wazobia 95.1 Fm Lagos. Unizik 94.1 Fm Awka(they play good and current Naija music)
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Angelfish1(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan www.splashfm1055.com
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by mithel(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
I love cool fm(lagos).but now dat dey moved joyce from midday oasis to the night show.midday oasis has been dulling now.YOP no get am at all.but i still stick with cool Fm sha.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by yokiti: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
RAYPOWER; LAGOS AND RADIO CONTINENTAL all the way!
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by crabsoyst: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Just give me my dearest Inspiration 92.3 FM all the time!!! morning, afternoon and night, the station rocks. great presenters, great programs, keep U entertained all d day long.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by MrGlobe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cool Fm is streaming online. Check Coolfm.us I don't know about Rythm and others. Wazobia too, I guess because its the same owner with Cool Fm. But I don't want to see wazobia here abeg. I too young for wazobia. I gotta say Cool Fm Ph is the wackest Cool FM of them all. 24 hrs pop music no hip hop, no RnB. Dey still dey play justin bieber - baby on massive rotation till this moment pass all US stations. smh
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by BABE3: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
Beat FM all day!
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by ronkebp(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cosmos fm, in enugu, they are the best for me, and i hope thay are still functioning.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by begwong: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
93.7 RAYPOWER F.M JOS CITY!!
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by seedord247(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wazobia FM
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by MeGaStReEt: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
I listen to Radio Continental because of Wetin Dey and their news too because of Mark Otabo and Tokunbo Ojekunle I love their voice
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Ivbade: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wazobia Fm 95.1 Lagos
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by laj1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
this poster is a dundee, rainbow  94.1 fm is the best.all of u here are dunce.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by seedord247(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
l.a.j:

this poster is a dundee, rainbow  94.1 fm is the best.all of u here are dunce.

how do you escape from the zoo

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Sike(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
If no buddy neva mention OGBC 2, Ogun. I don do am o. Who no like am too?
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by OLAMINREWA(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
inspiration fm with chaz b and wanna wanna too gbaski, ,
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by madoba: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
My Top 4
1. Wazobia FM Lagos: They keep my ribs cracking 80% of the time.

2. Inspirational FM Lagos: The presenters speak well and clearly without faking an oyinbo accent which is typical of Cool FM & Rhythm FM

3. Choice FM Lagos: They play good music

4. Beat FM Lagos: They also play good music

My Worst 4
1. Rhythm FM Lagos: They seem to have lost the midas touch with me, too many adverts and there's too much faking of the oyinbo accent. angry

2. Cool FM Lagos: I rate them the same as Rhythm but what makes it worse is the female presenters that just go on and on talking instead of getting on with the program at hand, they seem to be in love with the sound of their voices and oooh how I hate the fake accent.angry

3. Classic FM Lagos: This ones just go waaaaay back in time I can hardly relate to the songs they play, but I guess an older audience would appreciate the kind of music they play. It would be nice if they mix recent classics with the older classic.

4. Brila Fm Lagos: Not a sports fan, so I can't relate to Brila and in Naija if we are talking sports we all know we are basically talking football.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by Sike(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
seedord247:

how do you escape from the zoo
hahaha! Abeg no blame am, blame doze Zoo keepers. Hahaha
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by kunle1004: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
Inspiration FM all the way, http://www.inspirationradio.fm/
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by drollster(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
Top radio.
Re: Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? by mbulela: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
it depends on a lot of things;

i love to hear Wana's husky natural voice.No pretense whatsoever and her laughter fits her size.huge and refreshing laughter.she is an even better writer.the reason i listen to Inspiration FM
listening to Olisa and Oreka handing over to Toolz is always a treat.the fun is so spontaneous and witty.the same thing happens when Toolz is handing over to Gbemi.I might not be a big fan of some of the garrage music they play but the interaction between these four OAPs is always a treat.the reason why i listen to BEAT99.9 FM
I can relate to the musci they play and Chico is my man.the reason why l live and listen to Classic FM
the immaturity and pretence on Rhythm and CoolFM are not even worth commenting on.the fakeness is cringe worthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is 042? / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! / Osadebe, High-life Music Maestro, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.