Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772006 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TLore(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2014
So I'm playing Watch Dogs Bad Blood (please tell me I get to murder Defalt), Wasteland 2 and Sniper Elite 3.

Oh, and also Civilization V. My first time ever playing any of the Civilization Games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abduldope(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
@evry bdy in d house pls I nid a gud link to dwnld GTA IV nd fifa14 or pes14 complte for PC note: data size doz NT matter bcs I hv a vry strng wifi here in schl
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
abduldope:
@evry bdy in d house pls I nid a gud link to dwnld GTA IV nd fifa14 or pes14 complte for PC note: data size doz NT matter bcs I hv a vry strng wifi here in schl

Have you tried using torrents?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by joedejana(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
abduldope:
Use softonic, I'll recommend you download gta V online, since you Ave a strong Wi-Fi for multiplayer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abduldope(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
cao:

Have you tried using torrents?
d main ish is, I dnt knw whr to strt frm cus I play most games on console. I hav no choice than to op in 2 pc gaming due to schl
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abduldope(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2014
joedejana:

Use softonic, I'll recommend you download gta V online, since you Ave a strong Wi-Fi for multiplayer
tnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ndnuray(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
pls link to download fifa 14 plus commentary and unlimited coin...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Currently playing Farm heroes saga and I'm so loving it but I'm still at level 40*sad*

Just followed them on facebook today and I was so suprised at the level some peeps are at the moment though I just downloaded it like last week. Pls I need help on how to escape that level.....anyone pls?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Currently playing Farm heroes saga and I'm so loving it but I'm still at level 40*sad*

Just followed them on facebook today and I was so suprised at the level some peeps are at the moment though I just downloaded it like last week. Pls I need help on how to escape that level.....anyone pls?

In Game Purchase, you have to spend real money on these types of games or else you'll not get to higher levels quickly.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
LordReed:

In Game Purchase, you have to spend real money on these types of games or else you'll not get to higher levels quickly.
okay, tnx dear

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ElPhenomenal(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Watz up guys,pls can anybody share me a link to download cod black ops 2...been looking for the game like hell
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by twicenoni(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
ElPhenomenal:
Watz up guys,pls can anybody share me a link to download cod black ops 2...been looking for the game like hell

I have it even with ghost too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2014
twicenoni:

I have it even with ghost too
So how far na
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by twicenoni(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2014
ElPhenomenal:

So how far na

Where do u reside lets exchange games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by femmywest(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2014
If you're into games tvseries,movies and Gadgets then you'll definitely love Games, Movies and Gadgets BBM channel subscribe to this channel for recent updates C000484DB
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
twicenoni:

Where do u reside lets exchange games
Mehn am in kwara o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by twicenoni(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
ElPhenomenal:

Mehn am in kwara o

ehen that na no go area oo bros am in lag
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Brainmined: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jungle card game by BRAINMINED GAMES.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 3:09am On Oct 16, 2014
The new Tomb Raider is on sale today for $4 on Steam. That's less than 700 Naira for one of the best games of last year. You guys should consider buying it before the sale expires.

I know that boys are broke and all, but when an affordable deal like this comes along we should try and support the people that are making all these nice games for us. Buying it from steam actually uses fewer of you precious GBs than torrenting since you're not uploading anything. Plus once you've bought it, you own it forever and can re-download whenever you want.

Lets support the industry abeg.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Wwe09,watchmen 1 and 2,motor storm all 4 swap with fifa or pes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
EvilBrain1:
The new Tomb Raider is on sale today for $4 on Steam. That's less than 700 Naira for one of the best games of last year. You guys should consider buying it before the sale expires.

I know that boys are broke and all, but when an affordable deal like this comes along we should try and support the people that are making all these nice games for us. Buying it from steam actually uses fewer of you precious GBs than torrenting since you're not uploading anything. Plus once you've bought it, you own it forever and can re-download whenever you want.

Lets support the industry abeg.

who are these people in 9ja that have the bandwidth to do this? anything readily commercially available?

for instance, I have PS+ but its essentially useless, excepting indie/psn games (got it bevause if NEPA, try having 80+ hours of single file save games like dark souls wiped out and you'd understand my pain). rather than pay silly money for bandwidth I just order from Amazon

they too are cheap after a few months. not steam cheap but still very low. just order quite a few to offset shipping costs etc...

all that said, I'm not sure piracy harms a consoles success. it may even aid it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
wiegraf:

who are these people in 9ja that have the bandwidth to do this? anything readily commercially available?

for instance, I have PS+ but its essentially useless, excepting indie/psn games (got it bevause if NEPA, try having 80+ hours of single file save games like dark souls wiped out and you'd understand my pain). rather than pay silly money for bandwidth I just order from Amazon

they too are cheap after a few months. not steam cheap but still very low. just order quite a few to offset shipping costs etc...

all that said, I'm not sure piracy harms a consoles success. it may even aid it

Tomb Raider is just 9.1GB which isn't too bad. You can download it in 2 or 3 nights with Spectranet and It'll use up less than 20% of your total monthly bandwidth. With Swift, you can get it in a few hours even though its a bigger chunk of your limit. There's people here who regularly torrent PC and PS3 games which can be up to 20-30GB each, not including uploads.

And piracy does hurt sales, maybe not so much in consoles but definitely on PC. Despite how good it is, Tomb Raider was considered a commercial failure until it was re-released on the next gen consoles. The more people buy it, the greater the chances we'll get a well ported sequel (and the less likely the devs will have to sign an exclusive deal with Microsoft or Sony to reduce their risk).

Plus even if you're not going to download it, there's nothing wrong with giving the devs some money just to support them. Half of the games I own on steam I bought out of guilt for pirating them in the past. Its different if you're a broke student, but those of us who have jobs and earn money need to start being responsible and giving sonething back to the people whose hard work gives us so much joy.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
EvilBrain1:

Tomb Raider is just 9.1GB which isn't too bad. You can download it in 2 or 3 nights with Spectranet and It'll use up less than 20% of your total monthly bandwidth. With Swift, you can get it in a few hours even though its a bigger chunk of your limit. There's people here who regularly torrent PC and PS3 games which can be up to 20-30GB each, not including uploads.

And piracy does hurt sales, maybe not so much in consoles but definitely on PC. Despite how good it is, Tomb Raider was considered a commercial failure until it was re-released on the next gen consoles. The more people buy it, the greater the chances we'll get a well ported sequel (and the less likely the devs will have to sign an exclusive deal with Microsoft or Sony to reduce their risk).

Plus even if you're not going to download it, there's nothing wrong with giving the devs some money just to support them. Half of the games I own on steam I bought out of guilt for pirating them in the past. Its different if you're a broke student, but those of us who have jobs and earn money need to start being responsible and giving sonething back to the people whose hard work gives us so much joy.

this your Lagos na wa. I left abj a while back and there was nothing near comparable, not to talk of the village I reside in now

with pc I think the problem is their nature; they are purposely meant to handle a variety of tasks, multipurpise machines. for most owners gaming is an afterthought. a lucky convenience. the target market isn't even that large, I would say, excepting social games eg mmorpgs which usually don't require powerful rigs to use. the cost of getting said powerful rigs puts most people out of the equation.

so inevitably, a lot of 'casuals' there. and casuals will pay you, gladly, 2 dollars for angry birds. but 60$ for a game that requires dedication and might not even run well on their system?

as for consoles, the issue has been analyzed from everywhere all over the world. at the end, I like to think the numbers speak for themselves. for each generation the most successful was the one easiest to hack, mostly (unless you don't consider Wii a direct competitor to ps3/xbox360. and even amongst those 2, it took a hell of a long time for ps3 to catch up, despite the unprecedented margin of victory it held immediately previously. a margin I would say they lost because they suddenly became hugely less accessible, especially due to lack of piracy. similar to how high tech gaming rigs aren't accessible solely because of price. ps3 had pricing issues of course, but that wasn't the only issue)

for the most part, the argument is people who pirate weren't going to buy the game anyhoo, so the companies lose out on some sort of 'viral' advertizing. eg you, now that you have the means you're paying for games you would never have come across were it not for.....piracy

Nigerians in general sha no get conscience. and steam is a good idea no matter which way you look at it. this is just a light justsaying in a sense.

(tomb raider was on consoles as well BTW, and considered a failure there as well despite decent numbers. squeenix just loves Bleep everything up, they spent a wee to much advertizing and other such follies. don't let me even start on how they ra.ped the ff series. other issues, of course, but a justsaying. and this current gen is is already immediately more accessible than the last due to price, good on them)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
What 3rd party service is the best for ordering games from amazon and what's their charge
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fiyin007: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Ps3 destiny players add me up @fiyin07
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mrdino(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
lailai2:
where are d football manager fans
yeah. i am currently playin Football Manager 2012, i m presently managing Valencia. i wud luv 2 play d 2013 or 2014 edition, but d ones i installd kept crashin @ a particular stage n d game. so i m restrictd 2 d 2012 edition. plz if any1 n d house can post a link to whr i can download d 2014 edtion(dat wil nt crash).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by neroysc: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Evil Within.......

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordraiden(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
need for speed most wanted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordraiden(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Call of duty advanced warfare will b released on nov 4.waiting patiently
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by badmrkt(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is it me or my pc... I installed pes2013 on my (hp probook 450 g2), whenever I want play any game mode it force closes. Is it me or the pc does not meet the required specs to run this game?... Pls urgent reply.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
badmrkt:
Is it me or my pc... I installed pes2013 on my (hp probook 450 g2), whenever I want play any game mode it force closes. Is it me or the pc does not meet the required specs to run this game?... Pls urgent reply.

We'll need to know the specs (RAM, graphics card etc).

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akinsto4ever(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.