Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772325 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by badmrkt(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
cao:

We'll need to know the specs (RAM, graphics card etc).
tanx dear, ram 4gb, it's core I3, Intel hd 4030...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordraiden(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
badmrkt:
tanx dear, ram 4gb, it's core I3, Intel hd 4030...
dat Sh!t happens to pc with intel Graphics and dose nt meet d minimum requirement(vram) for pes13,ur own should b 64mb if am correct,u cn play in pes13 champions league and master League bt nt exhibition mode and u av to play without going to formation in any mode or it will also quit.my frend happen to make his own play all mode bt didnt know how he did,google it u may see d solution.bt if dats nt ur case u av to uninstall and reinstall again.check if u cracked it well.ur rig should play it fine wit no lag.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by badmrkt(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
lordraiden:
dat Sh!t happens to pc with intel Graphics and dose nt meet d minimum requirement(vram) for pes13,ur own should b 64mb if am correct,u cn play in pes13 champions league and master League bt nt exhibition mode and u av to play without going to formation in any mode or it will also quit.my frend happen to make his own play all mode bt didnt know how he did,google it u may see d solution.bt if dats nt ur case u av to uninstall and reinstall again.check if u cracked it well.ur rig should play it fine wit no lag.
thanks, lemme check if what you mentioned could be the
the possible problem. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordraiden(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
badmrkt:
thanks, lemme check if what you mentioned could be the
the possible problem. Thanks
uwc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sorry dude, Intel graphics cards are useless for gaming.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2014
can't wait no more

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2014
someone should give spectranet a speeding ticket grin grin grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2014
installling cool cool cool

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Proffdada:
someone should give spectranet a speeding ticket grin grin grin

Nice, etisalat hits such speeds too at midnght.

Need to upgrade my pc asap. Nice game!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
JMystique:
What 3rd party service is the best for ordering games from amazon and what's their charge

Dunno. Myself, I simply use the much advertised MyUS service. I understand there are cheaper/faster options but MyUS has been good enough for me.

I would suggest DHL rather than the USExpress/FedEx (or whatever it's called) for shipping, even if the latter is a bit cheaper. The slightly lesser cost, and even their premium service is cheaper than standard DHL (which seems to have just the one 'express' service, nothing else), doesn't make up for the efficiency of DHL when dealing with 9ja

^^opinions
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
SHADOW OF MORDOR

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
JMystique:
What 3rd party service is the best for ordering games from amazon and what's their charge

Impexworldwide.com

Dey charge by the pound but charge u a flat rate of $32 or Der abt if ur order is below 5 pounds.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Call of Duty : Ghosts
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
viruz007:
ok wHats your system specs?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Proffdada:
installling cool cool cool
this game looks huge shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Would install at least 5, games this evening will paste the screen shots too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
purplekayc:
this game looks huge shocked
yeah but this is d blackbox repack. the others like rg mechanics are not less than 20gb
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Proffdada:
yeah but this is d blackbox repack. the others like rg mechanics are not less than 20gb
not as big as I thought.wolfenstein is 48gb .New order
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Proffdada:

What's your system's specs pls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
purplekayc:
ok wHats your system specs?

Playing it on my PS3

Though my system uses a 4GB RAM, 2.50GHz processor speed, Intel Core i5-2450M, Dual Graphics (Intel 3000 HD Graphics & ATI Radeon). I run a couple of graphic intensive games when am in the mood.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ActivateKruger: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2014
viruz007:

Terrible graphics for a modern game, I mean I have a kick-ass graphics card with DirectX 11 that makes everything I play beautiful BUT Ghosts are terrible.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Promhize:

What's your system's specs pls
core i7 1gb nvidia gt630 vram 8gb RAM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Terrible graphics for a modern game, I mean I have a kick-ass graphics card with DirectX 11 that makes everything I play beautiful BUT Ghosts are terrible.
I tire o!!!! COD BO2 is even better than ghosts

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
purplekayc:
not as big as I thought.wolfenstein is 48gb .New order
try Final.Fantasy.XIII PC 55.31 GB grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
cao:
Sorry dude, Intel graphics cards are useless for gaming.
some less demanding games can still run on core i3, don't discourage his quest
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Proffdada:
SHADOW OF MORDOR

How do you like the gameplay and Nemesis system?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Isn't this graphics card,spec and RAM thing stressfull,isn't life just easier when u stick a CD in your bloody console and play your game undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ActivateKruger: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Proffdada:
SHADOW OF MORDOR

You should see this game on a 4K ( 3840 x 2160) monitor, it drops jaws... just like Crysis it pushes your card to its limits (Radeon 9 280x) on crossfire (6Gb of VRAM).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2014
magnusbane:
Isn't this graphics card,spec and RAM thing stressfull,isn't life just easier when u stick a CD in your bloody console and play your game undecided

For purists and hardcore gamers willing to drop $2000 and upwards on gaming rigs it is not. More moderate gamers like me find the best solution at a reasonable price and are content with what we get which sometimes are even better graphics wise than console versions.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Proffdada:
some less demanding games can still run on core i3, don't discourage his quest

I've no issue with i3, it's with Intel's graphics cards. My laptop has both Intel & AMD graphics cards with a i3, whenever I need to play gives I change to the better one, since the Intel one will not be able to show the graphics, playing a game of grey squares is not fun.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
magnusbane:
the fluidity of the keyboard and mouse.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
purplekayc:
the fluidity of the keyboard and mouse.

Great for FPS games and some action RPGs, not so for combat games, platformers, racing and some others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.