Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,083 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (766046 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
frazak:
assassin creed black flag or uncharted 3 which one rocks most?
Assassins Creed? People still play that game?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Assassins Creed? People still play that game?
why not,?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
frazak:
assassin creed black flag or uncharted 3 which one rocks most?
That's a tough one...if you liked the naval missions in AC3, you'll love ACIVBF.. I spent way too much time on the ship fishing/whaling & listening to sea shanties, with the occasional taking over a fort. Although like all AC games, it can seem repetitive, plus the fact Edward Kenway seems to be well-trained Assassin without any Assassin's training whatsoever still always bugs me. I loved how they glossed it over with "he has the sight." Oh girl, when the seeing in blue & gold turn folks into trained Assassins?

Uncharted 3 is still one beautiful game, the level in the cruise ship is worth the price. And if you're fan of its multiplayer then you'll have some additional fun. I'm very partial to Nathan Drake & his sense of humour, so I'd go with Uncharted 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
cao:
^^^^ I've my moments anywho, back to the topic, I'm still playing FIFA 14.

Who send me message? My guy don enter 2018, he don play World Cup, Euro Champ, 3 FA Cups and countless of other trophies. E never end-o, oh boy must become a manager whenever he retires. Chineke, biko save me from the wahala I've given myself.
You play unfair and talk dirty...Better still put your actions where your mouth is, pick your best game, and i beat you with my worst straffing fingers...Chess/ scrabble/ fifa 15, pes 15, tekken, pillow fight, COD, BF...or jus remain ur same self and ban me again
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
gmyguy:
You play unfair and talk dirty...Better still put your actions where your mouth is, pick your best game, and i beat you with my worst straffing fingers...Chess/ scrabble/ fifa 15, pes 15, tekken, pillow fight, COD, BF...or jus remain ur same self and ban me again
grin "Cause everybody hurts, everybody crys, everybody hurts....sometimes...just hold on." cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
cao:

grin "Cause everybody hurts, everybody crys, everybody hurts....sometimes...just hold on." cool

R.E.M

Nice smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
purplekayc:
why not,?
They ve no point anymore. No direction. I lost interest after the 3rd game. Revealations....i think. Ubisoft are only making money off the franchise
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
They ve no point anymore. No direction. I lost interest after the 3rd game. Revealations....i think. Ubisoft are only making money off the franchise
who doesnt?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
dimdim001:

I see you wink do u plan to PLAT d game?

I was until I discovered that it had too many collectibles. Good game though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
cao:

That's a tough one...if you liked the naval missions in AC3, you'll love ACIVBF.. I spent way too much time on the ship fishing/whaling & listening to sea shanties, with the occasional taking over a fort. Although like all AC games, it can seem repetitive, plus the fact Edward Kenway seems to be well-trained Assassin without any Assassin's training whatsoever still always bugs me. I loved how they glossed it over with "he has the sight." Oh girl, when the seeing in blue & gold turn folks into trained Assassins?

Uncharted 3 is still one beautiful game, the level in the cruise ship is worth the price. And if you're fan of its multiplayer then you'll have some additional fun. I'm very partial to Nathan Drake & his sense of humour, so I'd go with Uncharted 3.
and this review came from a chick !!!!!!?, that's hot,*moving forward* hi am john
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tomiee(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2015
well just finished cod advanced warfare, planning in repalying in veteran mode tho. cool game, love the lagos scene smiley.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
prototype ll - almost nice.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mortal Kombat X (PS4)... The Best MK So Far. The Faction System And Online "King Of The Hill" Mode Are Truly A Thing Of Beauty. The Order Was Very Good But Poor In Game Length. Resident Evil Resurrections 2 (ps4) Was Also Very Good... Better Than The Last Resident Evil.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
I Will Like To Play MK X (ps4) Online... Send Your PSN ID....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alexefex:

Oi! dimdim001 I know you also have this. Y'all should swap your IDs & play each other quick quick.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jaymaestro(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alexefex:
Mortal Kombat X (PS4)... The Best MK So Far. The Faction System And Online "King Of The Hill" Mode Are Truly A Thing Of Beauty. The Order Was Very Good But Poor In Game Length. Resident Evil Resurrections 2 (ps4) Was Also Very Good... Better Than The Last Resident Evil.
always a fan of MK
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alexefex:

Do u hv The Order?

Alexefex:

dimdim007 holla! And a description abt MKX or somfin so I wld knw d request is frm u

cao:

Oi! dimdim001 I know you also have this. Y'all should swap your IDs & play each other quick quick.

wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
dimdim001:

Do u hv The Order?

dimdim007 holla! And a description abt MKX or somfin so I wld knw d request is frm u

wink

Dude so u don get MKX...bad guy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2015
youmour:

Dude so u don get MKX...bad guy

Hehe! Yes oo! No time...bin demolishing peeps eva since...Alexefex, still waiting for ur invite oo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
cao:

You know I've no issue with buying biennially for the same exact reason.
The fact it's the only game I seem to play now, I haven't even ventured to watch BBC iPlayer or Crackle, talk less of actually playing any other game. In fact the only time I play any other console game is when I'm at work.

How do you play games while at work?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Request sent...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes, I have the Order!!!

dimdim001:

Do u hv The Order?

wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
wman:

How do you play games while at work?
It's part of my job description.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
cao:

It's part of my job description.

Wow so you work at a game studio?

That's awesome. You are living the dream of many here.

What aspect of video game development are you involved in?

Would you mind sharing the name of the developer you work for if it's allowed and if it won't have a negative effect?

Isn't it monotonous at times playing the same game over and over while testing it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry for the many questions. I'm just amazed and a bit jealous.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
wman:

Wow so you work at a game studio?

That's awesome. You are living the dream of many here.

What aspect of video game development are you involved in?

Would you mind sharing the name of the developer you work for if it's allowed and if it won't have a negative effect?

Isn't it monotonous at times playing the same game over and over while testing it?
Not that glamorous, I work as a functional games tester for certification testing of Xbox One games and media apps. Not in-house though, technically you could say we are sub-contractors. Although, the workspace is in Microsoft. I can't actually say what games I'm currently testing or infact I can't actually say some of the ones that have been released either due to the fact that we do test content updates (patches, DLCs, add-ons etc) as well. Damn NDAs. At some point, I'll have to actually ask for a copy to get the specifics.
Oh, it can be frustrating & annoying as hell, but it has its rewards. My department aren't really to bothered about QA bugs, they are more concerned that the game/apps passes Microsoft's requirements (functioning leaderboards (in-title and hub), stability & integrity of the title, correct error messages, forced sign out, yada yada. I won't even attempt to start talking about compliance testing, once in a while I venture there.
All Xbox games must pass the requirements/submission quality before they are released. Right now my butt is too tired to attempt to write my usual essay, so I will just try not to crash into my tablet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
cao:

Not that glamorous, I work as a functional games tester for certification testing of Xbox One games and media apps. Not in-house though, technically you could say we are sub-contractors. Although, the workspace is in Microsoft. I can't actually say what games I'm currently testing or infact I can't actually say some of the ones that have been released either due to the fact that we do test content updates (patches, DLCs, add-ons etc) as well. Damn NDAs. At some point, I'll have to actually ask for a copy to get the specifics.
Oh, it can be frustrating & annoying as hell, but it has its rewards. My department aren't really to bothered about QA bugs, they are more concerned that the game/apps passes Microsoft's requirements (functioning leaderboards (in-title and hub), stability & integrity of the title, correct error messages, forced sign out, yada yada. I won't even attempt to start talking about compliance testing, once in a while I venture there.
All Xbox games must pass the requirements/submission quality before they are released. Right now my butt is too tired to attempt to write my usual essay, so I will just try not to crash into my tablet.

Sounds like a fun job. /s

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (495) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.