Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772437 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
Babaisaac:
Far cry 4 buh I'm playin the yetis valley currently and tangling around with witcher 3 (I play only wn I'm stuck on far cry really awesome game doo)

I see Gamespot gave the Witcher 3 10/10, is it that much of a mind blowing game?

*modified*
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 28, 2015
LordReed:

I see Gamespot gave the game a 10/10, is it that much of a mind blowing game?
Far Cry is a good game but Gamespot are well known for over hyping games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 2:40am On May 28, 2015
10/10 for Far Cry must be some joke
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JoshJa(m): 3:27am On May 28, 2015
Witcher 3 . First time playing a choice based game and I am enjoying it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Far Cry is a good game but Gamespot are well known for over hyping games

I was actually referring to the Witcher 3 and I don't agree with you on Gamespot. I find their reviews interesting and somewhat balanced if not a little too critical. That is why I'm surprised they gave W3 a 10/10.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2015
JMystique:
10/10 for Far Cry must be some joke

Witcher 3 not Far Cry.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 8:25am On May 28, 2015
Playing LIFE IS STRANGE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2015
Heroes of Might and Magic...PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnmichael007(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2015
As for suggesting,Computer games are a wonderful way for children to have fun,so top down deals will launch a new website regarding games.Here everyone can purchase different type of game with the best price.Visit http://www.topdowndeals.com.ng and visit our coming soon website topdowngames.com.ng

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
LordReed:

Witcher 3 not Far Cry.

I for talk
What's their problem with PS3 MKX naw,its not fair o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by aquastar(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Taking my time. Playing at a higher difficulty. Feels like the best game ever!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2015
JMystique:

I for talk
What's their problem with PS3 MKX naw,its not fair o

Last Gen/Current Gen dichotomy. They'll probably say some effects and such can't work on last Gen consoles.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:
Playing LIFE IS STRANGE
I'm going to get this once I find a discount.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
cao:

I'm going to get this once I find a discount.
Although it's girlish game but I like it for it's rich art references
I'm no art student but I'm eclectic
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:

Although it's girlish game but I like it for it's rich art references
I'm no art student but I'm eclectic
It's not usually my cup of tea, but I just really like it, the gameplay is certainly different from my usual. I'll even tolerate her hipster (although she claims otherwise) attitude and Square Enix's subtle attempt at product placement - the scene where she mentions the film Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
cao:

It's not usually my cup of tea, but I just really like it, the gameplay is certainly different from my usual. I'll even tolerate her hipster (although she claims otherwise) attitude and Square Enix's subtle attempt at product placement - the scene where she mentions the film Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
Hmmmmmmmmmm that's cool but the better part is the time rewind thingy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Marleek(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:
Hmmmmmmmmmm that's cool but the better part is the time rewind thingy
It's the game's crowning glory, if Square Enix make the remaining episodes as good as the first two, then they're golden. The fact that they've got me honestly wanting to buy an episodic game is just baffling. I recently spent a whole day trying to find an offer for it on PSN, shame I don't play on PC - found some rather cheap downloads. Damn you Steam!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
cao:

It's the game's crowning glory, if Square Enix make the remaining episodes as good as the first two, then they're golden. The fact that they've got me honestly wanting to buy an episodic game is just baffling. I recently spent a whole day trying to find an offer for it on PSN, shame I don't play on PC - found some rather cheap downloads. Damn you Steam!
Lolz I hate episodic games but I'm sticking with this one. More controls than GoT and walking dead, better graphics too but bad lip sync in cut scenes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 4:47am On May 29, 2015
LordReed:

3years on and I am still stuck in the first town of Witcher 2 (Enhanced Edition). Somehow I am not feeling the game too well and I love my RPGs.

I hear you, and this is actually common it seems. (I suspect similar to my experience with ff12, which I would wow at but it all just felt...meh. This was common as well, with many people even 40hrs in just quitting. This while not complaining about anything in particular.) But at this point I am completely impervious to reason. The hype...e just too much...I'm essentially under mind control...awaiting copy...

That said, many of those that didn't care for 2 are having a good time with wild hunt it seems
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2015
wiegraf:

I hear you, and this is actually common it seems. (I suspect similar to my experience with ff12, which I would wow at but it all just felt...meh. This was common as well, with many people even 40hrs in just quitting. This while not complaining about anything in particular.) But at this point I am completely impervious to reason. The hype...e just too much...I'm essentially under mind control...awaiting copy...

That said, many of those that didn't care for 2 are having a good time with wild hunt it seems

LoL@mind control. I saw Gamespot's review score and I was wondering how much the game is blowing gamers minds.

BTW I have picked up 2 again and have managed to finish the Troll Trouble, Nekker and Endrega quests so I'm kinda feeling the game. I even ran through some Arena bouts but my fighting skills against magic leaves more to be desired.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
Guys . Please which software can i use to record my gameplay on pc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
paganizondar:
Fraps

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
paganizondar:

Bandicam, fraps, camtasia studio. They are all paid though but have free versions with limited functionality.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
dazekid:

Bandicam, fraps, camtasia studio. They are all paid though but have free versions with limited functionality.

Thanks broda.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2015
Sniper Elite 3 (ps3)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
Has anyone gotten any info on the AMD R9 300 series cards? I've been waiting for them but now I'm considering picking up the Nvidia 960 'cause of the promo with The Wither 3 and Arkham Knight.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2015
DProDG:
Has anyone gotten any info on the AMD R9 300 series cards? I've been waiting for them but now I'm considering picking up the Nvidia 960 'cause of the promo with The Wither 3 and Arkham Knight.
Are u talking abt the Desktop versions or the mobile versions? If its the mobile version, i'd say step it up a little and for the 970M.

If its desktop version, then forget AMD and go for the 960
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Are u talking abt the Desktop versions or the mobile versions? If its the mobile version, i'd say step it up a little and for the 970M.

If its desktop version, then forget AMD and go for the 960

Desktop version.

I know prior AMD cards have had heating and sound problems but I'm a victim of the hype. The HBM sounds nice and all. I'm just curious to know if any specs have been leaked and their price range. Might end up getting the 960 though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Why is the Wii U so unpopular here in Naija,how affordable/available are they. Are they any problems associated with then that make them them so unpopular?Im flirting with the idea of getting one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
JMystique:
Why is the Wii U so unpopular here in Naija,how affordable/available are they. Are they any problems associated with then that make them them so unpopular?Im flirting with the idea of getting one

Not many games that interest people here I would guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.