Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771119 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazekid:
The way to get them is to ask around on forums like this or go to places like Ikeja City Mall, Silverbird Galleria e.t.c. Their's would be way more expensive than MSRP though, just so you know.
I know all those places are expensive. As at last year December i went to city mall to get a PS4 and it sold for 140k , i jejely ordered from jumia which sold for 77k as at that time, almost half the price. Even steam is no go area without unlimited internet. That was why i said an Easier way.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
basille:
I know all those places are expensive. As at last year December i went to city mall to get a PS4 and it sold for 140k , i jejely ordered from jumia which sold for 77k as at that time, almost half the price. Even steam is no go area without unlimited internet. That was why i said an Easier way.

You could as well try to order through some of the shipping agents/companies(we have a lot of them on nairaland as well).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
basille:
Both Steam and Origin especially Steam, is a no-go area o thanks to the naira-dollar ratio angry Waiting for Sales every now and then is the best option. As for unlimited internet, one can only hope one of these ISPs come up with a reasonable data plan to help PC gamers out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JumiaOnline(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
basille:
Thank you for shopping with Jumia.co.ng smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Thank you for shopping with Jumia.co.ng smiley
I'm not happy with your services this year. As at last year your delivery was fast and there was no week i didn't order from you guys. But since this year it has been ZERO. I ordered a hair clipper in june and after 9days of delaying my order with no reasonable excuse, Gbam! it was out of stock. They cancelled my order. I tried konga and within 4 days i got my order. If you people can't deliver something as common as an hair clipper na em be say wahala dey o!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Both Steam and Origin especially Steam, is a no-go area o thanks to the naira-dollar ratio angry Waiting for Sales every now and then is the best option. As for unlimited internet, one can only hope one of these ISPs come up with a reasonable data plan to help PC gamers out
The worst part is you have to add the price of data to download the game which should be nothing less than 7k depending on the game size and network . So anytime i want to play a game that interests me i have to pay original game price plus 7k (or more) data price.

Do this 10 to 20 times and you would have spent enough cash to get you a small car or plot of land in remote areas of lagos. grin

As for our network providers, lipsrsealed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
dazekid:

You could as well try to order through some of the shipping agents/companies(we have a lot of them on nairaland as well).
Seems legit. Would give it a try.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
basille:
The worst part is you have to add the price of data to download the game which should be nothing less than 7k depending on the game size and network . So anytime i want to play a game that interests me i have to pay original game price plus 7k (or more) data price.

Do this 10 to 20 times and you would have spent enough cash to get you a small car or plot of land in remote areas of lagos. grin

As for our network providers, lipsrsealed.
See ehn! I bought a game on Steam last Saturday and between then and now, i've spent another 10k on MTN's night plan just to download the game. And i neva even finish the download.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
See ehn! I bought a game on Steam last Saturday and between then and now, i've spent another 10k on MTN's night plan just to download the game. And i neva even finish the download.
1 week for download, lol. Use spectranet or smile or swift.
Issues like this is the main reason why people pirate games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
You people never finish? Send a formal complaint to jumia or make a thread.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Now playing BeGone. Online multiplayer web game.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Doing a second play through of Xcom: Enemy Unknown (ps3). World best game!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Macrophage:
Doing a second play through of Xcom: Enemy Unknown (ps3). World best game!

Haha! U & dat game ehn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JumiaOnline(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
basille:
I'm not happy with your services this year. As at last year your delivery was fast and there was no week i didn't order from you guys. But since this year it has been ZERO. I ordered a hair clipper in june and after 9days of delaying my order with no reasonable excuse, Gbam! it was out of stock. They cancelled my order. I tried konga and within 4 days i got my order. If you people can't deliver something as common as an hair clipper na em be say wahala dey o!

Hi there. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with your order.

Be assured that we are constantly improving on our business processes and hope that our improved performance will encourage you to remain an important customer to us.

Kindly give us another chance to wow your experience with a new purchase.

Thank you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi there. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with your order.

Be assured that we are constantly improving on our business processes and hope that our improved performance will encourage you to remain an important customer to us.

Kindly give us another chance to wow your experience with a new purchase.

Thank you.

Tah, all bobo and wash. Was looking for some bongs and pipes on jumia and found a gas bong only. Went on konga and found good ass bongs, pipes and even vaporisers(g-pro sef dey dia). Konga is king jare! Their website is just slower loading is the problem.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
dazekid:

Tah, all bobo and wash. Was looking for some bongs and pipes on jumia and found a gas bong only. Went on konga and found good ass bongs, pipes and even vaporisers(g-pro sef dey dia). Konga is king jare! Their website is just slower loading is the problem.

Baba abeg give me link,how much you buy am?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by murkywaters: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
I've just finished Shadowrun Dragonfall and I can wait for Hong Kong! I hope it'll arrive in a month or two.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
youmour:

Baba abeg give me link,how much you buy am?

Go on konga and search for the keywords provided in my previous post.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
dimdim001:

Haha! U & dat game ehn

Lmao. My man its been a while. I'm in love with the Xcom series abeg. Xcom 2 will be released late thus year or early next year but only on PC. Hopefully the consoles will get a port after the PC release.

My ps4 dey land this weekend oo. Complete with an extra controller, thumb grips and a 2tb internal HDD to swap out the 500gb HDD. I hope you are getting FIFA 16 because na there I dey wait for you. Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Now playing GTA V. Still cant believe the game can run on my crappy PC. Rockstar ve really outdone themselves this time. Guess the extra two yrs was worth it.
Patiently waiting for the next Steam Sales. Definitely worth a buy!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emmyk(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gunship Battle on my Android device. Very addictive something.... cheesy Trying to raise 800 Gold so I can buy that Dragon Heli.

Replaying custom missions and all that...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by stillreal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Haven't bought the next gen yet, waiting till Uncharted 4 comes out before i do grin . So decided to take a break from my PS3 and bought the Xbox 360 last month.Always wanted to play Gears of war, finished all 3 now sad Playing Tom Clancys Ghost recon future soldier now, been fun so far.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Macrophage:

Lmao. My man its been a while. I'm in love with the Xcom series abeg. Xcom 2 will be released late thus year or early next year but only on PC. Hopefully the consoles will get a port after the PC release.

My ps4 dey land this weekend oo. Complete with an extra controller, thumb grips and a 2tb internal HDD to swap out the 500gb HDD. I hope you are getting FIFA 16 because na there I dey wait for you. Lol

Niceeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Macrophage:

Sorry but pls hw much did everything cost and where did you order from?From the prices on Jumia dem buying in naija is outta d question
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
I just saw this online game selling site called Topdowngames.com.ng,has anyone tried them are they legit. cus this dollar / naira ish is making me hack up on my gaming. or who knows any other cheaper legit site.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cupidhero(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bioshock : infinite
Took almost 40GB to install and i'm not feeling the game at all. It is a beautiful game but i'm all about combat.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chinli(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
@AdeLaNa1 what is your steam id or profile name so that i can add you up?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
chinli:
@AdeLaNa1 what is your steam id or profile name so that i can add you up?
MASTAxChief
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
JMystique:

Sorry but pls hw much did everything cost and where did you order from?From the prices on Jumia dem buying in naija is outta d question

I ordered from Amazon US. A friend went on a short vac to the US from 9ja so I don't have to pay for transport. I was a bit lucky because Amazon was offering the PS4 + The Last of Us Remastered + an extra controller bundle. All for $399. The 2tb hdd cost me $88, a Seagate drive. 5 pairs of thumb grips cost me $8. I paid tax of roughly $35 for the total purchase. My naira mastercard was billed at rate of roughly N202 to a dollar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.