Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772438 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
And after many centuries, I'm finally playing Saints Row IV.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2015
dimdim001:

Pirated discs for PS3 Neva heard dat b4
I didn't believe it also. till I found out ps3's anti hacking "whaddaya call it" was easy to by pass.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Now playing Battlefield: Hardline
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2015
ozyblazze:

I didn't believe it also. till I found out ps3's anti hacking "whaddaya call it" was easy to by pass.
Wat hackers did was to exploit a particular original firmware and create a custom firmware to enable the PS3 boot games from the HDD or an external HDD. An exploit that Sony always blocked with every firmware upgrade. But u still need an original disc to rip the games from to be stored on the HDD..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
tziz:

Wat hackers did was to exploit a particular original firmware and create a custom firmware to enable the PS3 boot games from the HDD or an external HDD. An exploit that Sony always blocked with every firmware upgrade. But u still need an original disc to rip the games from to be stored on the HDD..

Exactly! I don't fink dere is anytin like pirated CDs for PS3...I fink it's XBox360 dat has it or so
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Currently replaying Batman: Arkham Origins.....after finishing it on 97% on my previous try.
Just cant get enough of the Arkham Series
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oxfordist: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2015
easimoni:
Madden NFL 2008. Much better than 2007!
yea u ar ryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
This, youmou, ozzyblaze thanks guys. Still deliberating though. Actually had an offer for used xbox 360 for 35k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
dammie3:
This, youmou, ozzyblaze thanks guys. Still deliberating though. Actually had an offer for used xbox 360 for 35k

Wateva u do, don't buy phat consoles...whether na phat PS3 or phat Xbox360, stay clear
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
dimdim001:

Wateva u do, don't buy phat consoles...whether na phat PS3 or phat Xbox360, stay clear
Why's that??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
dimdim001:

Okay. Buh why if I may ask.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Why's that??

dammie3:
Okay. Buh why if I may ask.

Dey r d very 1st version of last gen consoles which r likely to develop faults like YLOD/RROD, power faults amongst many oda issues, & d issues r even more likely to happen to 2nd hand versions of dem...it's 1 of d main reasons both console makers made anoda version of deir consoles
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
dimdim001:

Dey r d very 1st version of last gen consoles which r likely to develop faults like YLOD/RROD, power faults amongst many oda issues, & d issues r even more likely to happen to 2nd hand versions of dem...it's 1 of d main reasons both console makers made anoda version of deir consoles
nice. Sorry I didn't add this earlier Ow do I know
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
dammie3:
nice. Sorry I didn't add this earlier Ow do I know

How do u knw wat?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
dimdim001:

I see! Never knew dat! And i've never being a fan of 2nd hand products anyway...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
dimdim001:

How do u knw wat?
that a console is phat or nah
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anybody wanna sell ps3 discs please mention @ me, cheap price abeg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sladexof: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Call of duty modern warfare 3? Anyone?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hob(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Battlefield 4, Call of duty 3 modern warfare, battlefield hardine
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
dammie3:
that a console is phat or nah

Oh! Apart frm d fact dat d phat for both consoles r d biggest of d versions for deir generation...For PS3, the phat has a glossy body, I'm nt too into Xbox so nt too sure abt Xbox 360 bt I knw d phat Xbox 360 doesn't hv WiFi
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElPhenomenal:
Anybody wanna sell ps3 discs please mention @ me, cheap price abeg

I got som left over PS3 CDs I wld like to let go, they are -

Grand Theft Auto 4: The Complete Edition (has all DLCs)
Batman: Arkham City
Final Fantasy XIII
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

Holla if ure interested in any of dese
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Black Ops 3 beta now available for u PS4 gamers..
From wat i've seen, nothing different or worth getting excited about
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fxsly: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just got COD2 but it aint loading on my windows 8
also bought need for speed underground still it aint loading. what could be the possible reason
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Little big planet 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyke3g(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
cao:
And after many centuries, I'm finally playing Saints Row IV.
Yea me too though I don't seem to know what i'm doing most of the time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
iyke3g:

Yea me too though I don't seem to know what i'm doing most of the time.
I've been doing most of the side missions and finding the clusters* so much that my guy (now a chic) is now on level 34, I'll finally start the Johnny Gat mission (when I get back to the game).

*I had already found 622 of them before I did the mission that gave me the collectables map...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyke3g(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
cao:

I've been doing most of the side missions and finding the clusters* so much that my guy (now a chic) is now on level 34, I'll finally start the Johnny Gat mission (when I get back to the game).

*I had already found 622 of them before I did the mission that gave me the collectables map...

Nice i've used all of mine for running and jumping upgrades. Have you met the huge monster that shows up in the simulation? I'm sure you haven"t yrt.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
iyke3g:

Nice i've used all of mine for running and jumping upgrades. Have you met the huge monster that shows up in the simulation? I'm sure you haven"t yrt.
If you mean the Wardens, then yes, I've killed at least 6, if you mean a huge monster storywise (before the Johnny Gat mission)... nope. I literally only have one upgrade left for the blast power*, I only decided to stop upgrading because there's a bug that affects the trophy/achievement for upgrading all your powers. Basically, if you upgrade all your powers before the Kinzie Gambit mission, it will break the trophy/achievement.

*seriously just invest in the the area and power of your blast - usually I can clear a flashpoint mission with one blast of explosion - it's a sight to watch all of them exploding in sequence.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
#NP Witcher 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by khalhokage(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Fallout Shelter. I hate love it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deipiero10: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Does anyone here play DC universe online (DCUO) or has played it here in 9aija? I want to make sure it works here before downloading it :-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.