Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772433 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
dimdim001:

Many Naija retailers hv had d game since 2 weeks ago...go to computer village, or order from sosogames

I trust say you don buy am,me i go wait til it gets to ghana.they dont seem to have it at the moment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tomide85: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
youmour:

I trust say you don buy am,me i go wait til it gets to ghana.they dont seem to have it at the moment.
Guy I no know say na Ghana you dey na, what e commerce sites do you guys have asides Jumia and Kaymu?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tomide85:
Guy I no know say na Ghana you dey na, what e commerce sites do you guys have asides Jumia and Kaymu?

Tonaton
And olx

Though you gast shine your eyes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
youmour:

Lol, on d contrary I haven't sef...dese days I'm nt always in d mood to play video games, so getting new games is on halt for nw
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
dimdim001:

Lol, on d contrary I haven't sef...dese days I'm nt always in d mood to play video games, so getting new games is on halt for nw

Wallahi i know that feeling,lately i just play BF4 and indie games,hopefully i will get out of this mood when the division comes,i got a good bargain for arkham knight so i might get that soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Donjay007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls who has succesfully installed fifa 15 crack on pc for windows 8.can you pls gimi procedures.m always getting the origin error no mata wat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Tomide85:
Guy Konga has it ooo.
I checked,it wasn't there.person fi risk amazon?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nmadu1: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
i need crack fifa14 or fifa15,location-abj
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tomide85: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vyntra:

I checked,it wasn't there.person fi risk amazon?
Boss I still showed someone this morning, search Metal gear Solid Phantom Pain
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by triggask(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Pes15 av become a pro in it any challenge
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by umblerra(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Currently playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on PS3 in preparation for Metal Gear Solid 5. Having an absolute blast so far. For anyone interested in getting Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain, I suggest that you play Metal Gear Solid 3 then Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker first as they serve as direct prequels or at least Wikipedia the story.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wallahi i cant wait to get my hands on MGS V phantom pain oh,but that 15k no be shere shere
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tomide85: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
youmour:
Wallahi i cant wait to get my hands on MGS V phantom pain oh,but that 15k no be shere shere
hahaha, baba except say you one wait another 3 months before it comes down to 10K, the cheapest thus far is 14K5 at least you can buy small chops and drink use play game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Tomide85:
hahaha, baba except say you one wait another 3 months before it comes down to 10K, the cheapest thus far is 14K5 at least you can buy small chops and drink use play game.

I might be tempted to get it oh if i fit find am for ghana,right now the only option na to download am,but thats BS cos i no go fit sell am when im done.if i fit see the CD i go buy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
been long i checkd here sha...since i became a console gamer i felt empty in gamin...its kinda borin tho,nt tryin to over clock or look for compatibility..buh comfort is in console,I need new games on my ps3 abeg hacked it already anyone in ilorin or ogbomosho hola.....worst thing i eva did was deleting mgs 5 ground zero...buh ama put it back..no money to buy disc for ps4 abeg ogbomosho or ilorin....09030524134 whatsapp
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Currently playing Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4). I'll be downloading the fifa 16 demo tomorrow. Had fun with the pes 16 demo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LXStudio(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2015
The Phantom Pain and The Witcher 3 on PS4 (both tied for game of the year imo). And of course my very own developed game: Battle Of The Gods on Android.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
LXStudio:
The Phantom Pain and The Witcher 3 on PS4 (both tied for game of the year imo). And of course my very own developed game: Battle Of The Gods on Android.
nice games.whats your systems spec? You develop games on what platform?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Namzy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Metal gear solid Phantom pain on ps3 just acquired 'Quite'
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fighting game fans, let's meet up and discuss Fighting games only.
https://www.nairaland.com/2571768/fighting-gamers-room
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Namzy:
Metal gear solid Phantom pain on ps3 just acquired 'Quite'

How does it look on PS3,I wanna get MGS IV and Ground Zeroes for PS3 then save this one for when I finally get a PS4,any need?

Guys Please is the slim PS3 finally hackable? I need to jailbreak my 500G cos I don't see the point right now.cant stand shitty network when playing online,and no time again sef.Ill do online when I get next gen jare
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LXStudio(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
purplekayc:
nice games.whats your systems spec? You develop games on what platform?

I play those games on PS4. And I develop games for mobile devices (iOS/Android).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Die Makarov Die!!!

Finally finished COD: Modern Warfare 3.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Now playing COD: World at war.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Robinokhalifa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hy bro's. . .pls anybody staying around alapere here pls i need pc games ooo!!!! I dnt mind hw much it 'll cost mee oo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Still haven't finished Saints Row IV, been distracted by Smule Sing, cupidhero where you at? Haven't seen you on the app in a while... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.