Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772116 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Vyntra:
I wanted to purchase arkham knight,but psn doesn't accept billings from Nigeria,what shuld i do?

Buy Playstation codes from Amazon for your region ie if you registered your Playstation under US buy from Amazon US, if it is UK buy from Amazon UK.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
LordReed:

Buy Playstation codes from Amazon for your region ie if you registered your Playstation under US buy from Amazon US, if it is UK buy from Amazon UK.

How do I check d exchange rate?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Vyntra:

How do I check d exchange rate?

You'll have to inquire from your bank, the rate Amazon uses is not what will be charged to your card. Last transaction I did with Zenith Mastercard was charged at N277 when black market rate was about N290.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2016
fate152:

you can also try www.aasimbaba.com bro
They have selected games but their links always worked for me. Hope it can help you.

thanks a lot, that really helped
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Contrast.
Whenever I eventually leave the main menu, the music dey sweet me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2016
^^^Done. Only bronze trophies... cry sad cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2016
cao:
^^^Done. Only bronze trophies... cry sad cry

Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
fate152:
[img][/img]

Don't forget to share your experience with us after ending smiley
This may not happen, I've got Witcher 3 & Assassin's Creed Syndicate arriving sometime next week, so I'll probably have no life except to go to work to pay my bills.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Star Wars Battlefront.
So wait a sec, the deluxe edition is a gun, a grenade, a torpedo and 2 emotes...plus the 4 old school games. Why didn't they kokoma (?) add the season pass...no bi deluxe?

**it also had early access to The Battle of Jakku, but that one don pass. Oh well, here's to another shooter that my aiming will fail me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
cao:
Star Wars Battlefront.
So wait a sec, the deluxe edition is a gun, a grenade, a torpedo and 2 emotes...plus the 4 old school games. Why didn't they kokoma (?) add the season pass...no bi deluxe?

**it also had early access to The Battle of Jakku, but that one don pass. Oh well, here's to another shooter that my aiming will fail me.

Is it any good?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
youmour:

Is it any good?
I'm surprisingly enjoying it, I've been playing the Heroes vs. Villains mode for a long while now. Apparently, I'm a badass Vader & Luke.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Call of duty advanced Warfare, done with Hardened difficulty, currently on Veteran! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
cao:
Star Wars Battlefront.

Do quick & get gud, so we can play co-op & get d trophies smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
dimdim001:

Do quick & get gud, so we can play co-op & get d trophies smiley
Aww...bless your optimism, I've only really played Heroes vs Villains mode and pratically heard several nerdgarsms everytime I was Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker. Seriously, hearing The Imperial Death March, then isn't the force to choke the living day lights out of some person, then throwing the lightsaber at a bunch of folks and deflecting the beams with my lightsaber. Sweet. Very sweet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
LordReed:

You'll have to inquire from your bank, the rate Amazon uses is not what will be charged to your card. Last transaction I did with Zenith Mastercard was charged at N277 when black market rate was about N290.
find someone in cbn to help you wen exchanging your naira to dolls...( U can still get it for 197)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shakeshammi: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
kayceeukah007:
hello house i want to ask a question...i do use my Nokia Lumia 920 for internet sharing but when i try using it to share internet connection on my PS3, it always shows DNS error 807101102.

Please has anybody noticed this and how can i solve it?

NB: It is a wireless connection
Hi. This error can be easily solved. Do check out this guide to get quick fix of ps3 dns error : http://www.techoingly.com/ps3-dns-error-80710102-on-playstation-network-psn-solved/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2016
swagifted:
find someone in cbn to help you wen exchanging your naira to dolls...( U can still get it for 197)

Link me up man!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
LordReed:

Link me up man!
lemme just explain the whole thing for you, if you know any body personally that runs a registered bureau de change outfit! , you can beg him to help you...CBN sell dollars to them at the official price.197-199...some are stingy and won't help ...some will assist you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by javendor: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy i play warnation online game quite enjoyable with allies.u shud try it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
javendor:
cheesy i play warnation online game quite enjoyable with allies.u shud try it
What platform?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Resident Evil/ Until Dawn PS4

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chibydinho(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijacutee:
We've been having a Wii Tournament in my house for 4 days now. So I've been particularly playing
- Tennis : Wii Sports
- Bowling : Wii Sports
- Boxing : Wii Sports
- Raving Rabbids : The Carrot juice one & Rabbits don't give gifts

My right arm hurts as I type this from all the "sport". . .

lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chibydinho:

lol
They go fear you, you actually read the first page...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Witcher 3.
Finally! After forever & that long ass 18GB update.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Anybody here a big fan of racing , sim and open world driving games?...forza horizon 2 got me glued today for hours...vis a vis thrustmaster tx ...I pray am still alive when some real life nigerian eco system begin to play a big part in driving games...imagine driving through airport road abuja on 300km on driveclub...or The crew...forza series..need for speed series...gran turismo (just to name a few)...when naija graphics outfit go reach that level?...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ndPeter(m): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Mortal Kombat X
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
cao:
The Witcher 3.
Finally! After forever & that long ass 18GB update.
guess you downloaded it online hence the updates.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2016
purplekayc:

Do the updates come with the disc?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
purplekayc:
LordReed:

Do the updates come with the disc?
No, the disc is just the base game, so I had to download the updates - it's currently v1.12 meaning I took 11 additional updates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.