Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771094 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
The irony of it all is that Infinite Warfare would outsell any other game released this year by far. Same way COD games have been performing for years except for 2013 when Ghosts was trumped by GTA V.
And this time a lot of peeps would get the $80 legacy edition instead of the $60 standard edition.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
Yes CoD might outsell other games. But people will end up not playing it.

A lot of youtubers bought BO:3, Advance Warfare. None of them play it anymore. But almost all of them still play BF4 dat was released 3 yrs ago. Why?? Bcoz BF is simply beta dan CoD!!!

A lot of these white dudes always end up wasting money on things dey dont need. They buy these games, yet they dont play it. I've even seen a guy on steam who owns like 300 games. Yet he only plays like 5 of those games extensively. How many Africans ll u see buying games they intend not playing?? If the gaming market was dependent on the African markets as it is overseas, games like CoD wont even make the shelves.

So judging the success of a game, is not solely dependent on how much it makes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Bf got murked again?? How?? Explain pls!!
bf just murkd cod of course.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 3:45pm On May 08, 2016
wman:
The irony of it all is that Infinite Warfare would outsell any other game released this year by far. Same way COD games have been performing for years except for 2013 when Ghosts was trumped by GTA V.
And this time a lot of peeps would get the $80 legacy edition instead of the $60 standard edition.
yh d legacy edition include d remastered version of cod:modern warfare 2.itz really annoying for it to not be released on last gen though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2016
By the way MGS V;Phantom Pain, has the best gameplay I've ever experienced in a video game, Kojima killed it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by umblerra(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
JMystique:
I mistakenly killed Quiet...so sad.By the way MGS V;Phantom Pain, has the best gameplay I've ever experienced in a video game, Kojima killed it

Please next time put story details in spoiler tags. Games are enjoyed when you don't know what's coming. Now I know that Quiet can be killed and I don't appreciate that since I'm yet to play the game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2016
umblerra:

Please next time put story details in spoiler tags. Games are enjoyed when you don't know what's coming. Now I know that Quiet can be killed and I don't appreciate that since I'm yet to play the game.

Oh sorry man,my bad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange when people get excited over cinematic game trailers. It's even stranger when it's a entirely 3rd person trailer for an entirely FPS game like the new BF/COD trailers peeps peeps raving about. I don't get it @ all
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
JMystique:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange when people get excited over cinematic game trailers. It's even stranger when it's a entirely 3rd person trailer for an entirely FPS game like the new BF/COD trailers peeps peeps raving about. I don't get it @ all
Good point.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2016
JMystique:

It's just the hype train gearing up, soon will come the gameplay videos, exclusives and promises. By that time the hype train will be in full gear. Masterful marketing I tell you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2016
LordReed:

It's just the hype train gearing up, soon will come the gameplay videos, exclusives and promises. By that time the hype train will be in full gear. Masterful marketing I tell you.

Its funnier with COD/BF and their annual releases.its like getting excited over a FIFA game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Forgotten sands was my favorite. And to me, it was the best hack & slash game after God of War.

If Ubisoft try hard enough, a current gen Prince of Persia would make mad sense

Gamelord. You are everywhere in this Thread grin grin

I want to be like you gamingly.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:50pm On May 10, 2016
Fifa 16 is so irritating online

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:45am On May 11, 2016
Babysho:

Gamelord. You are everywhere in this Thread grin grin

I want to be like you gamingly.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
Uncharted 4.
It's weird not hearing Nate's Theme on the main menu. Weirder still, Greg Edmonson did not compose the score...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Why na?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
AdeLaNa1

Please do you stay in Ibadan?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mavor: 10:04am On May 12, 2016
Uncharted 4
The Division
Fifa 16
Getting Doom 4 tomorrow
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2016
Dragon Age 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2016
cao:
Uncharted 4.
It's weird not hearing Nate's Theme on the main menu. Weirder still, Greg Edmonson did not compose the score...

Darn the composer, tell us how the game is
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2016
Babysho:
AdeLaNa1

Please do you stay in Ibadan?
Yes sir
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yes sir

Sorry might seem a bit private but where in Ibadan?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jmaine: 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Lolz . . . .Git gud . . . . . . grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
Babysho:

Sorry might seem a bit private but where in Ibadan?
Plis lets obey rule 22 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
jmaine:

Lolz . . . .Git gud . . . . . . grin

I've actually won all the divisions in seasons bar div 1.

It's impossible to be 'good' at the Game though. The passing is terrible, player switching is abysmal, slide tackles are way too effective and zig zag dribbling is back.

This is truly a wack game.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2016
cao:
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

B..but it's an old game. Anyway who cares its Star Wars!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Babysho(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Plis lets obey rule 22 grin

Oh okay....uhmmm...I just wanted to beg you passionately for your PC games CD that you use no more. grin grin grin smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:01am On May 14, 2016
Babysho:

Oh okay....uhmmm...I just wanted to beg you passionately for your PC games CD that you use no more. grin grin grin smiley
I dont ve any game CDs. The ones i ve i download. The rest, i get from my friends. Besudes i dont really ve much games for now. The ones i had went down with ny hdd wen it crashed few weeks ago.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2016
Forza 6 Apex (beta) on PC...stunning graphics...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2016
Watch Dogs and Sleeping Dogs both on sale for £7.99 on the UK PSN. Any recommendations, guys?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
Macrophage:
Watch Dogs and Sleeping Dogs both on sale for £7.99 on the UK PSN. Any recommendations, guys?
Watch Dogs

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.