Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (764283 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
well is not like their stories are in anyway related so it doesn't matter

eh i know, but ffx is sooo wack!!

eww, i hate soccer games. its so boyish
correct gurl!!! winkgrin grin

I'm playing the love game

hehehehehe
undecided undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
eh i know, but ffx is sooo wack!!

huh! why is that ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
why?

when u start playin u will know
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LongOne1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ C JAY, yo dude i feel u, i've got gears of war, call of duty 3, gun, ghost recon(advanced warfighter), and elder scrolls 4 all on the xbox 360. I've finished the call of duty 3 but havent finished the rest yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
What ever !
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tayotere(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
What am I playin now?

Football Manager 07
there is nothing like it I have been managin Arsenal since 2007, we are in season 2011/2012
and I ave won the league 5 times Champions league 5 times anything yu can think of throughout

, aint that cool
any way what do yu expect from an attack that has Henry, Trezeguet, Crouch, Walcot and Sergio Arguero
, midfield that has Ronaldinho, C Ronaldo, quaresma, Fabregas

I think this game is cool

please is there FM 08 yet, yu can hook me up

okay sometimes i play Age of Mythology, Texttwist and ZUMA grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
zuma!!! shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tayotere(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
Gamine:

zuma!!! shocked

shocked madam whats wrong with ZUMA cheesy grin

yu want 2 say yu don't play it,  or maybe yu are even playin it now wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
zuma is da bomb o. very addicting! dont even play, y'all. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
i didn't mean u shouldn't play the game o. wrong choice of words there. lmao grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
ive been away from my consoles for a while, so at the moment Im not playing any 360 games in particular. Should start on the darkness later this week, looking forward to it! resistance and ninja gaiden sigma on ps3 as well. Last quarter 2007 looks good!

cos ive been moving around, ive been playing portable games:

psp:

ace combat x (current fave)
GTA: vice city stories (finally found out what the hhype is about)
ratchet and clank size matters: Beautiful game!
crush: a strangely addictive puzzle-platform game that may do to me what mercury meltdown did last month

ds:

new super mario bros: anyone who hasnt played this, should. you will remember why we all love video games so much
metroid prime hunters:i only stopped playing because the addiction was becoming unhealthy. This game is a MUST for quake/UT fans

computer:
street fighter 3 on emulator. Only game i can play when doing overnights at the office (been working 24hrs for almost a week now, )

ps2:
GOD OF WAR 2: playing it on my ps3 at the moment, but its listed under ps2 cos thats where i started playing it. This is one of the VERY BEST action games ever. However Ninja gaiden is set to usurp it in my book!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by enroe(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2007
Gamine what game can u play?am interested.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2007
She's a master of practically any top selling ps game out there

AND she's totally hot. AND she's single. AND she has a great sense of humour. AND she's a talented artist.

AND none of what i said is a lie!

Are your knees shaking yet? If not then get in line, cos the 'nairaland gamine stalkers' queue is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
Darkie!!! embarassed tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2007
But na true na tongue

If u wont blow ur horn i will, lol!

gamine for president
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2007
OOOh my daysss embarassed embarassed

im still playin monopoly on my phone
sad,innit undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by icezik1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
@dakmanzero

So you r one of my competitors for Gamine's love! I will win her heart! HA HA HA HA HA! grin grin grin grin

I am currently playing Homeworld and Football Manager 2007. With a bit Sims 2 and Pro Evo 6 (what can i say, I love Soccer! cheesy cheesy cheesy) !
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oybv101: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
dakmanzero:

gamine for president

and dakmanzero for the first gentleman! cheesy
(do they know u like 2 play ps2 till six in the morning like she do-(para quote from paula deanda)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
Aaaah. Ice_zik I am not in competition with u.

Like i said na queue.

Get in line.

She will choose who she wants from the auditioners and the rest can go and chop grass!

Whatever u do to 'win' her heart na gimmicks! At the end of the day she could roll dice to choose, who knows? grin

lol @ gamine playing monopoly. funny enuff ive gotten this fixation on my phone over the past few days. Ive installled eemame on it and now play pacman,arkanoid, super breakout and defender when the office becomes too boring (we are doing 48-hour shifts now so mucho boredom, sad )

The phone is a nokia n72. very awkward for gaming. they kill me in defender like a pant.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by icezik1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
@dakmanzero

Nice phone. Wanna get a n95, looks crazy?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
n95 would be my dream phone if not for lack of proper input ie keyboard/touchscreen.

a numpad alone for input? its nothing but a small step up from my n72, then.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mrtunde(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
xbox sha.
any one in the house know a good technician to fix an xbox game console.
it displays error code 7
thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
they kill me in defender like a pant.
lol

comin from u, that must be real shitty tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
honestly u have no idea

only sheer love for the game keeps me playing. the controls on that phone are worse than sh1t.

truly, there are few games as action packed as defender, and its older than many ppl on this forum!

all hail eugene jarvis, kid genius extraordinaire. the original whiz kid. all hail robotron, all hail defender!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2007
Started playing the darkness. Amazing game! in love with the 360 again smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2007
syphon filter on my psp that i bought yesterday. and all the free demos on playstation.com except baseball and basket ball. too big to download using dail up. can any one get me free games for memory stick. would really apreciate it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bigspif(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2007
Guys
Im currently playing killzone (it looks nice) though a bit easy.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
Currently playing (on PS2) Hitman:Blood Money, Jak and Daxter, Matrix:Path of Neo, Need for Speed:Most Wanted and about 2 start Tomb Raider Anniversary. And yes, i like 2 multitask.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
I'm currentl playing
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Pro Evolution 2007
Miami Vice
Medal of Honour.
All in PSP platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jayvin01: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2007
i just re-played, metagear 3, when i played it the first time, i didnt get the story but now i got it!!!, it is so fantastic grin grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
apart from d clasic regulars(p.e.s,halo 2,soul calibur,nba live 07)
red ninja-end of honor,its kida like tenchu,but much beter!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Katigurl: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
"soul calibur" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (494) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.