Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771142 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2016
I don't understand people's obsession with 'largeness' of the world or open world. There's people even complaining about the size of GTA V's world. Wetin u wan use am do, u wan farm? I prefer the semi open world games like TLOU or Tomb Raider where everywhere you can go is relevent to the game/story. What's the point of all that space if all you can do in it is walk around and see random people/animals(MGS V, Far Cry 4)?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alternating between NBA 2K16 & Battlefield 4.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
cao:
Alternating between NBA 2K16 & Battlefield 4.

Wow me too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
trux:

Wow me too
I finally discovered my sweet spot in NBA 2K16, increase the time from 6 minutes to 12 minutes (**whispers** and change to Rookie/Casual, once you've gotten well trained change difficulty according to your cloth size).

Did you get BF4 from PSN sale?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
I felt like slaying demons today

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
cao:

I finally discovered my sweet spot in NBA 2K16, increase the time from 6 minutes to 12 minutes (**whispers** and change to Rookie/Casual, once you've gotten well trained change difficulty according to your cloth size). will try this

Did you get BF4 from PSN sale?
yes Best of E3 sales that my new found opportunity i wait till there is drop in price due to the exchange rate coz buying a single game for 20k is way beyond me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Run Turn Die -- 1113FPS wink

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:
I felt like slaying demons today

Best DMC i ever played. DMC is the best Hack & Slash game i'll pick after GoW. Hope Capcom come up with a new one pretty soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kulex2k1(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Deadpool, MGS V and Resident Evil 0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Wiitcher 3
Its awesome at max settings, gets a bit boring at times( I have limited time to play games) and why the hell is the physxs stuck on CPU?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
posi4true:
Wiitcher 3
Its awesome at max settings, gets a bit boring at times( I have limited time to play games) and why the hell is the physxs stuck on CPU?

physxs?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
swagifted:
i never get impressive laps on project cars yet ... The game i used to benchmark my lap times on nurbugring and other famous tracks are NFS shift...(BMW M3 GTS and Nissan GTR black edition)... Lol.. Turn off assists na for professionals na... And you be professional.

14:03...2 laps Nurburing, 7:03 Lap1- 6:59 Lap 2(with a few errors grin)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

physxs?

nvidia physX.
just downloaded new optimal settings and its gone tho.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samsard(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Played so much FIFA today am actually having a headache. cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2016
I've spent the past weeks trying to plat some of the easy PS Plus games before my subscription expires (sometime in July). Struggled through Grim Fandango and blitzed through Rocket League. Played through Gone Home while ignoring the NBA game (it's on my download list though). Now the birds have finally come to roost and I can go back to doing what I enjoy doing.

I've got Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within and Resident Evil all lined up...or I may attempt a second 'grounded mode' play through of The Last of Us...or maybe I should do a plat run of Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the First Sin? Who knows what surprises the PSN stores (US andUK) have in store for us this week?

In summary, I'm currently not playing any game. Lol

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Macrophage post=46772053][/quote]

'Misewell get PSP games while you at it. It's free and yours for life. grin.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sirliu(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Play Bayonetta 1 and 2. You'll forget DMC. It was made by the same people who made the original devil may cry.
AdeLaNa1:
Best DMC i ever played. DMC is the best Hack & Slash game i'll pick after GoW. Hope Capcom come up with a new one pretty soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
kulex2k1:
Deadpool, MGS V and Resident Evil 0
which platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
JMystique:
I don't understand people's obsession with 'largeness' of the world or open world. There's people even complaining about the size of GTA V's world. Wetin u wan use am do, u wan farm? I prefer the semi open world games like TLOU or Tomb Raider where everywhere you can go is relevent to the game/story. What's the point of all that space if all you can do in it is walk around and see random people/animals(MGS V, Far Cry 4)?
I didn't have any problem with the size of GTA V's world because it was packed to the brim with content. There's so much to do and see. Even though I've played it on a friend's PC, its still one of the 1st games I'm getting when I buy a console. If an open world is done right, it's very immersive and interesting.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
You need to play that remastered for ps4
Kaycee7:
I didn't have any problem with the size of GTA V's world because it was packed to the brim with content. There's so much to do and see. Even though I've played it on a friend's PC, its still one of the 1st games I'm getting when I buy a console. If an open world is done right, it's very immersive and interesting.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Riding camels and sh1t! grin
3KINGZ18:
i wonder d activities a player can participate in d era of the '80s

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You need to play that remastered for ps4
You don't need to tell me. Like I said, its on my list once I get a PS4. How far you and that Blood and Wine Dlc?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm still hoping on it oh! But its looking like I would have to go digital.

Next on my list!
Watchdogs 2(November go too make sense)
Skyrim remaster(this October will be heaven)
Then ofcourse my usual
"Must have classics"
Batman: return to arkham
Batman arkham knight e.t.c.
Kaycee7:
You don't need to tell me. Like I said, its on my list once I get a PS4. How far you and that Blood and Wine Dlc?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Metal Gear solid 5: Phantom Pain.....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2016
XVIER:
Metal Gear 5: Phantom Pain.....
is it interesting am thinking of gettin it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
I'm still hoping on it oh! But its looking like I would have to go digital.

Next on my list!
Watchdogs 2(November go too make sense)
Skyrim remaster(this October will be heaven)
Then ofcourse my usual
"Must have classics"
Batman: return to arkham
Batman arkham knight e.t.c.
What of Mafia 3? It releases in October and looks interesting. And for an RPG lover, I thought Final Fantasy XV should be on the list as well.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Optional2(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Gud morning all yah gamers....abeg n biko sorry to bother u over here but I need yah help.

pls help me vote for my sis as miss NL

we would appreciate each and every one of ur votes ....

simply click on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802897

then type

I vote optional1

CC: NLjega

thank u very much
....am hoping on yah vote

oneLove.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
is it interesting am thinking of gettin it
yes its interesting its worth putting your money on.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Those will have to wait oh!

Not a fan of the anime game sef! Was never a fan from the get go. Don't understand why dey can jump from 10 to 7 and then back to 15.
Kaycee7:
What of Mafia 3? It releases in October and looks interesting. And for an RPG lover, I thought Final Fantasy XV should be on the list as well.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by D3l: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am thinking of taking up online PC gaming, due to lack of single player games. Which ones do you PC guys play that's good and maybe we can even co-op together.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
D3l:
I am thinking of taking up online PC gaming, due to lack of single player games. Which ones do you PC guys play that's good and maybe we can even co-op together.
BF4(although i advice u to chill for BF1), Fifa, NFS, Project Cars, The Division, MK X etc
The list is endless
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by D3l: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
BF4(although i advice u to chill for BF1), Fifa, NFS, Project Cars, The Division, MK X etc
The list is endless
Well I have know of those games, I am just curious to which ones you guys play and like, cos to be honest I am not a fan of multiplayer. They are usually plagued with toxic players, uneven match making, discord from attempted co-op with strangers and repetitive gameplay

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.