Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772212 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Realslimshady(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
fmh 15
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jmaine: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Nihilist:
Where is that Jmaine aka Mr 'git gud'? grin

God don catch you finally.

I always insisted that Fifa is a broken shambles of a game. If EA can admit(albeit under duress) that Base cards benefit from chemistry boosts whilst upgraded IF cards don't...what else is left unsaid?

I stopped playing fifa16 online early this year for the sake of my health. Best decision I ever made...

You just have to "git gud" no matter what bruv grin. FIFA is a balls of shyte underneath but we love our daily opium either getting dead beat or destroying foes alike .

I noticed this when my 78 rated Dybala on Finisher chem style was delivering the goodies while the upgraded 81 version wasn't delivering. I sold the upgrade and went on to my trusted 78 version. Even 83 Griezmann outperformed his 84 version and I made up my mind to stick to card versions delivering the odds.

The main reason why NIF muller is the highest scoring bloke in my squad with over 200 goals and am not bothered to buy even his TOTS which I know will be godly.

I have gotten marginally gud , waiting for FIFA 17 in two months time. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Assasins Creed; Syndicate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Doom 2016...this is an amazing reboot. welcome gun 'n' run! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
AKBliv010:
Doom 2016...this is an amazing reboot. welcome gun 'n' run! grin

Played the demo, was getting flashbacks of Quake II. Amazing graphics and the gameplay is intense, it's a winner in my books.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
LordReed:

Played the demo, was getting flashbacks of Quake II. Amazing graphics and the gameplay is intense, it's a winner in my books.
The fast pace is awesome. Prior to playing, I went into the kb&mouse option and found holding the shift key is to walk. I was like dayyyuuumm!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
AKBliv010:

The fast pace is awesome. Prior to playing, I went into the kb&mouse option and found holding the shift key is to walk. I was like dayyyuuumm!

I think most major FPS on PC have had that since Quake II days. I never really used it though, I was too busy running into or away from the action lol.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
LordReed:

I think most major FPS on PC have had that since Quake II days. I never really used it though, I was too busy running into or away from the action lol.
Pressing shift makes character run normally, Doom is to walk.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2016
Tom Clancy's first Splinter Cell is FREE on uPlay... good memories on the Xbox.
Need for Speed 2016: Deluxe Edition in Origin's Vault for a small fee every month.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
AKBliv010:
Tom Clancy's first Splinter Cell is FREE on uPlay... good memories on the Xbox.
Need for Speed 2016: Deluxe Edition in Origin's Vault for a small fee every month.
This Origin Access ehn. It looks simehow to me. So u keep paying every month like ur regular subscription. If u keep paying monthly like dat, u'll eventually, reach a point where u would ve paid more than the actual amount of the game had u bought it na. Abi?? Or do the games become free afterwhile thereby having no need for the usual monthly payments?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lana1:
This Origin Access ehn. It looks simehow to me. So u keep paying every month like ur regular subscription. If u keep paying monthly like dat, u'll eventually, reach a point where u would ve paid more than the actual amount of the game had u bought it na. Abi?? Or do the games become free afterwhile thereby having no need for the usual monthly payments?
Some people go clubbing every weekend and spend 10-50 times that amount in one night though. LOL! £4 a month isn't a terrible investment imo. NFS 2016 is still over £40, plus you get a library of titles to choose from too which gets updated frequently, if one enjoys different game genres and isn't always after the latest AAA title, it's not a bad deal.

edit: You also get discounts on new releases usually 10-15% off. NFS 2016 right now, I can get 55% off being a subscriber.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Lana1 post=47537126][/quote]
I got NFS2016 from CDkeys for £20 right. This was the standard version when Origin sold the Deluxe version for £55 ( wasn't a good deal tbh)..I get a upgrade to Deluxe now...hahaha! Imagine paying £55 and then 4 months later is on Origin Access, free-ish to play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bozz007(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
hooked to vainglory on mobile ATM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

Some people go clubbing every weekend and spend 10-50 times that amount in one night though. LOL!
Dats for pple like u that ve d finiancial muscle na... lipsrsealed

£4 a month isn't a terrible investment imo. NFS 2016 is still over £40, plus you get a library of titles to choose from too which gets updated frequently, if one enjoys different game genres and isn't always after the latest AAA title, it's not a bad deal.
Anyways, the games on Origin Access dont really interest me dat much. I already ve Fifa 15 and BF4. I'm not really an NFS fan and i dont like Hardline. Plants vs Zombies is ok. But Nah. And for some reason i cant really explain, i hate The Sims with passion. Those are just d games i know are already in d vault.
And by the time an AAA title say BF1 gets added to d vault, i might ve bought it then. The only game dat might interest me in signing up for Origin Access is Mirrors Edge: Catalyst. That's even if they ve added it to the vault sef.

But i like the idea of Origin Access tho. It's not as awesome as EA Access, but it ll eventually be just as good.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

edit: You also get discounts on new releases usually 10-15% off. NFS 2016 right now, I can get 55% off being a subscriber.
So u are saying games are cheaper for been on Origin Access. But if u still buy the game like dat, will it work independently of Origin Access. Meaning even if u're subuscibed to Origin Access, and u buy a game, are u buying the game on its own, or u are still buying it from the Access vault??

AKBliv010:

I got NFS2016 from CDkeys for £20 right. This was the standard version when Origin sold the Deluxe version for £55 ( wasn't a good deal tbh)..I get a upgrade to Deluxe now...hahaha! Imagine paying £55 and then 4 months later is on Origin Access, free-ish to play.
Lool. See daylight robbery o. Buy d game on a cheap. And still get its extension free on Origin Access. grin grin
But seems like a make sense package tho
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lana1:
So u are saying games are cheaper for been on Origin Access. But if u still buy the game like dat, will it work independently of Origin Access. Meaning even if u're subuscibed to Origin Access, and u buy a game, are u buying the game on its own, or u are still buying it from the Access vault??
Yea, you get discounts 10%, I think. So buying a game worth £40 get £4 knocked off (subscription fee for a month) but it's not enough to beat CDKeys so I don't bother with it. Once bought, you own it for life like others..but if you unsubscibe from Origin, byebye Vault titles only cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

Yea, you get discounts 10%, I think. So buying a game worth £40 get £4 knocked off (subscription fee for a month) but it's not enough to beat CDKeys so I don't bother with it. Once bought, you own it for life like others..but if you unsubscibe from Origin, byebye Vault titles only cheesy
guy dis origin stuff is only meant for pc because i do see it on fifa saying sign in to origin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
3KINGZ18:
guy dis origin stuff is only meant for pc because i do see it on fifa saying sign in to origin
Yes bro, it's PC version
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 5:53am On Jul 15, 2016
AKBliv010:
Yes bro, it's PC version
just lyk psn ryt xcept dat u got to subscribe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
3KINGZ18:
just lyk psn ryt xcept dat u got to subscribe
Unlike PSN and Xbox Live, u dont ve to subscribe on Origin. Just install it, buy ur games and play. It is Origin Access dat u ve to subscribe to. But that one is optional. U dont ve to subscribe to it if u don't want to

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse. Puzzle solving, point and click game with old school roots.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tcross13: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
bro pls how do i patch it ...hw do i install it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Just played Blacklight Retribution. Fun FPS nice graphics and gameplay. One of the better free to play games out there.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by eseogheneAndre: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok now I officially hate horror survival games. Tried my hand at Resident Evil Revelations 2 and while it's quite a nice game gameplay wise, the creepy atmosphere just isn't for me. Kai I no know say man pikin heart fit dey race like horse because of ordinary game!

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liamrocklee: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
LordReed:
Ok now I officially hate horror survival games. Tried my hand at Resident Evil Revelations 2 and while it's quite a nice game gameplay wise, the creepy atmosphere just isn't for me. Kai I no know say man pikin heart fit dey race like horse because of ordinary game!
Lol...the resident evil series can be quite scary... Cant wait for the next release on the game series
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
The first episode of the excellent Life is Strange is free from tomorrow, 21st July on all of its platforms: Mac, PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
liamrocklee:

Lol...the resident evil series can be quite scary... Cant wait for the next release on the game series

Funny enough I thoroughly enjoyed RE4 but then folk said it wasn't true to the legacy of RE.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
AKBliv010:
The first episode of the excellent Life is Strange is free from tomorrow, 21st July on all of its platforms: Mac, PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Hmmm good, I'll get to see why cao likes it so much
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Flower.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2016
LordReed:
Ordinary Resident Evil dey scare u?? shocked Then dont bother trying to play games like Evil Within and Dying Light
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Lana1:
Ordinary Resident Evil dey scare u?? shocked Then dont bother trying to play games like Evil Within and Dying Light

At this point every desire for those games has died.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.