Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771307 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
I decided to get GTAV few days ago cos my friends were hyping it.....mehn this game is dope I must say, the hype is worth it..... My favorite part was where Franklin got a new apartment he now has a dog a swimming pool so he won't be staying with is aunty anymore

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 22, 2016
XVIER:
I decided to get GTAV few days ago cos my friends were hyping it.....mehn this game is dope I must say, the hype is worth it..... My favorite part was where Franklin got a new apartment he now has a dog a swimming pool so he won't be staying with is aunty anymore
Guy, do you if I can download it online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gameboyy007: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
lordZOUGA:
Currently playing The Division. If you want to join up on Missions and Patrol the Dark Zone, add me with "pfftman"
Sup man, jst wana ask dat must i be online 2play d division? Asin can i play d campaign offline?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Gameboyy007:

Sup man, jst wana ask dat must i be online 2play d division? Asin can i play d campaign offline?
You must be online to play the division.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gentlemanghost(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
tziz:
Assasins Creed; Syndicate.
I lost interest in syndicate. The best assassins creed I have played so far is black flag.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Macrophage:
Playing Bloodborne on the PS4. Awesome game but not as difficult as the core 'Souls' games. Father Gascoigne couldn't stand my visceral attacks lol. 2 bosses down, many more left. Epic game abeg.

You are kidding me right? Epic game ke.
Game when persin literally dash me out of annoyance i dash persin.truly one man's meat is another man poison.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
You are kidding me right? Epic game ke.
Game when persin literally dash me out of annoyance i dash persin.truly one man's meat is another man poison.[/quote]

Not just my meat. Check any list of the top 5 or top 10 ps4 games and you'll find Bloodborne there. As a fan of the Souls Series, I'd say it's the easiest.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has to be one of the best single player experiences of recent time. Damn I love this game! Anybody ever play the multiplayer of it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
LordReed:
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has to be one of the best single player experiences of recent time. Damn I love this game! Anybody ever play the multiplayer of it?
Na think the multilayer Is dead trying to farm plat but couldn't
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
trux:

Na think the multilayer Is dead trying to farm plat but couldn't

Too bad. Seems MGSV Online too is dead. Problem of coming late to the PS4 party.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seeing ur opponent rage quit has to be the best feeling ever cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Lana1:
Seeing ur opponent rage quit has to be the best feeling ever cheesy cheesy
"Quitality" cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
LordReed:

Too bad. Seems MGSV Online too is dead. Problem of coming late to the PS4 party.
Yes I don't like games with online trophy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

"Quitality" cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
LordReed:
I concur!
Plus, the multiplayer is still very mch alive, infact it doesnt take me upto 1min to get a match. Its really cool. U can add me up: The-Enforcer411
Not around nw, buh we culd play wen am in town.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
tziz:

I concur!
Plus, the multiplayer is still very mch alive, infact it doesnt take me upto 1min to get a match. Its really cool. U can add me up: The-Enforcer411
Not around nw, buh we culd play wen am in town.
Maybe on PS 4 sha. But on pc, tomb raider multiplayer is dead. During peak hours of the day sef, na like 200 people u'll see online.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lana1:
Maybe on PS 4 sha. But on pc, tomb raider multiplayer is dead. During peak hours of the day sef, na like 200 people u'll see online.
Yh on PS4.
Online Multi-players hardly survive the test of time on Pc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just finished playing GTA5 after many sleepless night.....kudus to rockstar, the game is a must have.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
MULLAH123:

Guy, do you if I can download it online?
I play mine on console but check you might see it on oceanofgames.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
XVIER:

Yep! Chop isn't his tho!

And I still visit the old slum to gloat from time to time.

Somewhat similar to living the American dream

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Yep! Chop isn't his tho!

And I still visit the old slum to gloat from time to time.

Somewhat similar to living the American dream
yep chop is for Lamar
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Just got gta iv. Want to play iv before I get v. The game is advanced but the camera angles are annoying. Is there anyway to change the invert y & x axis ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
ozyblazze:
Just got gta iv. Want to play iv before I get v. The game is advanced but the camera angles are annoying. Is there anyway to change the invert y & x axis ?
which platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
3KINGZ18:
which platform
Ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
ozyblazze:
Ps3
urs is hacked ryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
3KINGZ18:
urs is hacked ryt
Nope.can't be hacked even if I wanted to
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nah to buy hack sure pass

You might have to check the settings ni.

GTA V is different from 4 so playing 4 before 5 doesn't really matter.
ozyblazze:
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
PES 2016.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
SOMA
Lords of the Fallen
PES 2016. All on ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Emeka71:
PES 2016.
which platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Macrophage:
SOMA
Lords of the Fallen
PES 2016. All on ps4

Lord of the Fallen very Interesting game to play and if you are a trophy hunter u will have to play 3times to get the plat

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (496) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.