Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772041 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yh i didn't watch it till d end but the steering was awesome man
Thanks man, the PS4 DS4 analog sticks are very good..a pretty good degree of control.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KazukiIto(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
shocked you have gameplays! Holy shit. We should totally have you chairing the team

Make we open this thing nah.

Something to really rival theradbrads or even almighty pewdiepie.

Can I send zork videos? Let's call the channel N-Tube.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:
Thanks man, the PS4 DS4 analog sticks are very good..a pretty good degree of control.
yh and they are nt deadzones around d analog stick ryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yh and they are nt deadzones around d analog stick ryt
Deadzones can be adjusted within Project Cars, don't know about the others racing games. I've completely removed them for racing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
shocked you have gameplays! Holy shit. We should totally have you chairing the team

Make we open this thing nah.

Something to really rival theradbrads or even almighty pewdiepie.
pewdew pie upload nonsense nowadays,let say ghostrobo or theradbrad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by schboy3: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
ozyblazze:
Pls is anyone having issues logging into psn.mine keeps on showing,error & some timeout ish. Any assistance will be appreciated.
PS- I use a bb hotspot on 3G mode if that makes any difference

Le même avec moi,
Mine started sometime last week, ah don even tired for am. @ ozyblazze, is urs cool now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzalPXdTME - Nurburgring in the GT3 Aston Martin 2Laps - Sub 7 mins 2nd lap
Captured using Nvidia's Shadowplay
Controller - PS4 DS4
Only ABS ON
i never watch am sha... Later when am on a good coverage.. When i unlock the astom martin in the shift i would upgrade it to GT standard... And try... Badddoo.. Na steering wheel de hungry me oooo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
schboy3:

Le même avec moi,
Mine started sometime last week, ah don even tired for am. @ ozyblazze, is urs cool now
Use a VPN and you can log into psn without problems.

Not because of country restriction but because the DNS servers for telecoms in this conluntry can be shit sometimes.

If you have a rooted android, try Netloop VPN over hotspot or any VPN service that allows you use the VPN over hotspot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by schboy3: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordZOUGA:

Use a VPN and you can log into psn without problems.

Not because of country restriction but because the DNS servers for telecoms in this conluntry can be shit sometimes.

If you have a rooted android, try Netloop VPN over hotspot or any VPN service that allows you use the VPN over hotspot.

Sounds cool, ah will keep that in mind, buh for now, ah will just continue playinq it that way, ah dont have anyone that has a rooted android close.
@lordZOUGA, merci beaucoup.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
schboy3:

Le même avec moi,
Nope,it isn't . Methinks its better to use something like spectranet lte or smile 4g. But as economy dey now,you have to spend wisely. Plus I've put aside the thought of online play(tho its mainly for battlefield & fifa15,sort of). Lemme just play campaign modes an all.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by schboy3: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
ozyblazze:

Nope,it isn't . Methinks its better to use something like spectranet lte or smile 4g. But as economy dey now,you have to spend wisely. Plus I've put aside the thought of online play(tho its mainly for battlefield & fifa15,sort of). Lemme just play campaign modes an all.

Huh shocked shocked , ah neva for once play anythinq online sad, ah just dey connect am just for connectinq seck lolz!!,
Ma own na to just buy disc, play, that's all, ah neva try playinq online. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzalPXdTME - Nurburgring in the GT3 Aston Martin 2Laps - Sub 7 mins 2nd lap
Captured using Nvidia's Shadowplay
Controller - PS4 DS4
Only ABS ON
baba ...your steering game is surebet...nicely done...taking corners like a boss...you raced like a pro...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
swagifted:
baba ...your steering game is surebet...nicely done...taking corners like a boss...you raced like a pro...
I hear that bro thanks...little mistakes here and there entering some corners so there's room to improve. i've been using the G29 so going back to the PS4 DS4 was a bit tricky..will try and beat 6:56 soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
cao:
Just did the Titanfall 2 Tech Test, enjoyed myself, even though I played rubbish. Still a tad bit confused, but twas fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JD-2SZBVM

Downloading that one now. I am actually excited for it, I just hope it launches well.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
By today I will complete my download on assassin creed syndicate
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Androidking:
By today I will complete my download on assassin creed syndicate
Good game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2016
schboy3:

Huh shocked shocked , ah neva for once play anythinq online sad, ah just dey connect am just for connectinq seck lolz!!,
Ma own na to just buy disc, play, that's all, ah neva try playinq online. cheesy
Chei ! classic bush Nigerian. I don't blame you bro.infact I will join u and connect for connecting sake & updating software. The thing don tire pesin.I wonder why the sale of an xbox in the market is still below a PS
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by schboy3: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2016
ozyblazze:

Chei ! classic bush Nigerian. I don't blame you bro.infact I will join u and connect for connecting sake & updating software. The thing don tire pesin.I wonder why the sale of an xbox in the market is still below a PS

Chai...... dat name carry weiqht ooo!!
'Classic bush niqerian',
Ah have suffer cry cry
Buh bro, na true nau, the last time ah try am with ma fifa 13, e remain small ah for qrow white breads grin.
Wetin ah just dey do now, na to buy disc, play am finish, then another. So on and so forth.

Mais, si avez-vous une bonne idée, prendre moi.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
swagifted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEahVNal4gE - 6:53.499 bro...you go struggle to beat this one so until you break am i go leave am... grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEahVNal4gE - 6:53.499 bro...you go struggle to beat this one so until you break am i go leave am... grin
i will break ur record but with gran turismo just give me d track name
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
i will break ur record but with gran turismo just give me d track name
nurburgring nordschleife..you can't miss it...what version GT and what platform PS4/Xbox?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

nurburgring nordschleife..you can't miss it...what version GT and what platform PS4/Xbox?
there is no gt on the current gen,so gt6 ps3

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
there is no gt on the current gen,so gt6 ps3
..i dey wait..as long as it's a similar class to GT3..it's ON!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010 have you been to the 'ring in real life?

You took that track like a boss. I was reminded of Sabine Schmitz real life doing the ring in a white van in 10'08'49.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

It's a shame project cars doesn't have vans on the roster. Would have loooved to see you attempt to beat that time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:
..i dey wait..as long as it's a similar class to GT3..it's ON!
yh GAME ON
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nihilist:
AKBliv010 have you been to the 'ring in real life?

You took that track like a boss. I was reminded of Sabine Schmitz real life doing the ring in a white van in 10'08'49.

It's a shame project cars doesn't have vans on the roster. Would have loooved to see you attempt to beat that time.

I'd love to drive on that track for real though...but not in a van...lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

I'd love to drive on that track for real though...but not in a van...lol
bro do u knw anyway i can record gameplay on ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
bro do u knw anyway i can record gameplay on ps3
Using a capture card but that'll will require a PC to run the capture software so there isn't a cheap option on the PS3, AFAIK.

Actually, a mobile phone can record gameplay grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

Using a capture card but that'll will require a PC to run the capture software so there isn't a cheap option on the PS3, AFAIK.

Actually, a mobile phone can record gameplay grin
i will use a phone,dat capture card is hard to get.get ready any moment from now i will launch my best laptime.should i use d same car or wat?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
i will use a phone,dat capture card is hard to get.get ready any moment from now i will launch my best laptime.should i use d same car or wat?
Any car in the GT3 class bro...goodluck!.. I just hope the different games we are playing this on doesn't skew the results. undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
AKBliv010:

Any car in the GT3 class bro...goodluck!.. I just hope the different games we are playing this on doesn't skew the results. undecided
yours is need for speed ryt?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yours is need for speed ryt?
Mine's Project Cars

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.