Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772127 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2016
smiley

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toolluu: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
no PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Currently playing "Splinter cell :conviction" .

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
swagifted:
Currently playing "Splinter cell :conviction" .

I loved Conviction even though people said it wasn't true to the series, that it was too "action-y".
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bejeria101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
LordReed:

I loved Conviction even though people said it wasn't true to the series, that it was too "action-y".

Ewo tu ni too action-y? Pple sef lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
LordReed:

i actually played blacklist first. (which came out after conviction), and it was like me going backward... Its dope tho... But coming from blacklist... Conviction is poo... The controls mehn... Imagine at default the left mouse key is assigned to docking behind covers... Really... How am i suppose to scope before pulling the trigger.... Limited weapons and gadgets... Can't wait for the next Splinter series.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
swagifted:
i actually played blacklist first. (which came out after conviction), and it was like me going backward... Its dope tho... But coming from blacklist... Conviction is poo... The controls mehn... Imagine at default the left mouse key is assigned to docking behind covers... Really... How am i suppose to scope before pulling the trigger.... Limited weapons and gadgets... Can't wait for the next Splinter series.

Yeah sure Blacklist beats Conviction but it did introduce some of the concepts they fine tuned in Blacklist.

I haven't heard any recent news about the series but from the little I gathered it seems Ubisoft wants to retire Sam Fisher and either reboot the series or bring in someone new from Fourth Echelon or whatever the new organization will be called.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Just done optional Challenge - Bath of Kitezh.. got me thinking for while

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi Guys, I just got a PS 4 console, and am very very confused on the games to get on it, presently have Destiny and Bloodborne. I tried playing Destiny, and i got a message I need to download update of 39gb before I can play the game, also did not know it was on online game. For Bloodborne , not my kind of game. My question is if Destiny is worth playing and owning, I need game suggestion to get. please do not state games available on Pc, cause i have a gaming laptop and all games available on pc have tried out or seen.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ernie2007(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Fifa17 demo ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Hi Guys, I just got a PS 4 console, and am very very confused on the games to get on it, presently have Destiny and Bloodborne. I tried playing Destiny, and i got a message I need to download update of 39gb before I can play the game, also did not know it was on online game. For Bloodborne , not my kind of game. My question is if Destiny is worth playing and owning, I need game suggestion to get. please do not state games available on Pc, cause i have a gaming laptop and all games available on pc have tried out or seen.

I play Destiny and it is a very good game but yeah you need to be online always. What kind of games do you like so you can get a better tailored response but I can recommend the Uncharted series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Metal Gear series and the Tomb Raider series. There are many others but let's get your preferences.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Homguy(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Wizzoe360:
how much did you get yiur PS4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=LordReed post=49598834]

I play Destiny and it is a very good game but yeah you need to be online always. What kind of games do you like so you can get a better tailored response but I can recommend the Uncharted series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Metal Gear series and the Tomb Raider series. There are many others but let's get your preferences. [/qu

Thanks for the response. When I tried playing Destiny, had to do an update Destiny 1.28 of 31.2gb before I could even launch the game. Did some of the update up to 15gb, will continue today, but I already installed Demo for FIfa 17.
Have not played any of the Uncharted series, already finished Metal Gear and Tomb raider on my pc. I got The last of US, Infamous second son and Kill Zone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2016
LordReed:

I play Destiny and it is a very good game but yeah you need to be online always. What kind of games do you like so you can get a better tailored response but I can recommend the Uncharted series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Metal Gear series and the Tomb Raider series. There are many others but let's get your preferences.

I play Destiny and it is a very good game but yeah you need to be online always. What kind of games do you like so you can get a better tailored response but I can recommend the Uncharted series, the Assassin's Creed series, the Metal Gear series and the Tomb Raider series. There are many others but let's get your preferences. [/qu

Thanks for the response. When I tried playing Destiny, had to do an update Destiny 1.28 of 31.2gb before I could even launch the game. Did some of the update up to 15gb, will continue today, but I already installed Demo for FIfa 17.
Have not played any of the Uncharted series, already finished Metal Gear and Tomb raider on my pc. I got The last of US, Infamous second son and Kill Zone

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
@Wizzoe360

I forgot to mention God of War. Last of Us is great I hear. Batman Arkham Knight too is great and is on sale digital wise ($10 US PSN Store). Witcher 3 is also a game to get.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forza horizon 3! AKBLIV010, are your engines roaring or not....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
swagifted:
Forza horizon 3! AKBLIV010, are your engines roaring or not....
Engine no gree roar o..na soot dey comot from exhaust...bloody choking engine here
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Where cao dey sef Babe I don sell my PS4 oh I'm switching to xbone, abeg who get Xbox one slim grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

Engine no gree roar o..na soot dey comot from exhaust...bloody choking engine here
ahhh... I think say by now u go don de knack 60 fps.. Na why i wan play d game so bad... All d years on xbox it's bin locked to 30fps...PC don open am by force!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016
youmour:
Where cao dey sef Babe I don sell my PS4 oh I'm switching to xbone, abeg who get Xbox one slim grin
Good luck. Just remember, I'll laugh at the best (& worst) time...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
cao:

Good luck. Just remember, I'll laugh at the best (& worst) time...

You know you gon miss me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
youmour:

You know you gon miss me
Na you go miss me pass.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
cao:

Na you go miss me pass.

Titanfall 2 for make sense with you sha but tah PS no try for me jare, that backward compatibility is a big deal for me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
youmour:

Titanfall 2 for make sense with you sha but tah PS no try for me jare, that backward compatibility is a big deal for me.

undecided No one said u can't go for both.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided No one said u can't go for both.

Not everyone can ball like you top dawgs bro, this recession got me on lock jaw
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bozz007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
how man dey get fifa 17 nah, these computer village guys dey quote 30k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Should I get FIFA 17 on my PC or My PS4, so confused.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by efeski(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Finally did some serious gaming these past weeks tho the titles may be old.
Army of 2 COD Advance Still playing GTA V
Ubisoft's Far Cry 4 was my heart's robber tho

#BoysWillBeBoys

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.