Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771163 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Chuk77:

So far I've played 1, 2, 3, 4 (Modern Warfare), World at War, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. Didn't really like the AW though undecided undecided . Just downloaded Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 last weekend to keep the dream alive

Plan to do some online gaming?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by drajjay: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Chuk77:

So far I've played 1, 2, 3, 4 (Modern Warfare), World at War, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. Didn't really like the AW though undecided undecided . Just downloaded Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 last weekend to keep the dream alive
hmm I'm looking for these games esp waw.wer do u stay.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by techlegram: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am playing mario game these days on my iPhone, always keen about my childhood game mari which made by childhood very special. http://techlegram.com/mario-iphone-launches-december/ .......i m also sharing a link with you here, so you can also read about it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chuk77: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
AKBliv010:

Plan to do some online gaming?

Not on PC. I'm on PSN though?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Chuk77: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
drajjay:
hmm I'm looking for these games esp waw.wer do u stay.

PH
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by drajjay: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuk77:

PH
guy I'm in uniport.wat part of pH
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
For the love of automobiles and virtual petrol heads
I really can't wait for the future of the forza horizon series
I had to pause in the midst of watching this Montage to post this here...TOO STUNNING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJQ0iMqWATA&itct=CBcQpDAYAiITCLWd4rTZtdICFc23VQod2W4LQjILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDVlhKalVjOGs2a1pqOVd4V0ZEb05EZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 1:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Who would u choose

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 2:40am On Mar 03, 2017
dammie3:
Who would u choose
Kratos and Wolverine

To be honest, I think Kratos alone is enough to kill all the other dudes

Thor is a non-starter, Kratos killed all his Greek Cousins with alacrity

Batman is not even in the question. Ditto Ezio.

Superman draws his power from the Sun. Kratos killed the Sun.

Kratos is clearly killing Dragons in GOW4.

Hulk is not immortal. He died -being cut open from within after swallowing Wolverine. Interesting that Kratos killed Cronos the same way.

I don't know if Kratos can kill Wolverine due to healing factor. But Kratos has died twice and come back.(killing the God of the dead along the way)

Kratos and Wolverine for me sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Kratos and Wolverine

To be honest, I think Kratos alone is enough to kill all the other dudes

Thor is a non-starter, Kratos killed all his Greek Cousins with alacrity

Batman is not even in the question. Ditto Ezio.

Superman draws his power from the Sun. Kratos killed the Sun.

Kratos is clearly killing Dragons in GOW4.

Hulk is not immortal. He died -being cut open from within after swallowing Wolverine. Interesting that Kratos killed Cronos the same way.

I don't know if Kratos can kill Wolverine due to healing factor. But Kratos has died twice and come back.(killing the God of the dead along the way)

Kratos and Wolverine for me sha.

Kratos ll kill Hulk??
Na so!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Superman and Kratos, an unbeatable combo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Gbi0BXQtA
for me...kratos alone but I'll add Hulk to waste the enemies time... and yes kratos to kill hulk even without the video..

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Lol. It is only PSN owners and Kratos fanboys that would pick Kratos over Hulk.

Abeg we've already had this argument severally in this section and its not one am keen on going back to.

maxpane1 that video issa joke and its definitely 21 mins of my life am neva getting back. All they did was mention Kratos lifetime achievements and barely even said anything about Hulk. The mumu that conjured up that video clearly doesn't know shït.

And i stopped watching when i saw Kratos piercing Hulk's skin with the blades of exile(If it had been the blades of hades, they would ve still managed to make small sense). And to make matters worse, hulk was not even healing.

Jeez. U people clearly know nothing about The Hulk!

For the record, i would ve picked Hulk and Kratos too

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Lana1:
Kratos ll kill Hulk??
Na so!
Lana1:
Kratos ll kill Hulk??
Na so!

I believe that Kratos could kill the Hulk given the right circumstances.

Like I pointed out earlier, in the Old Man Logan series Wolverine has killed the Hulk from within after being swallowed.

This is exactly how Kratos killed Cronos in GOW3 using the Blade of Olympus, so theoretically given the same circumstances, he could do it again.

Not just that, but Hulk and Zeus have actually fought and Zeus beat the living daylights out of Hulk to the point where Hulk couldn't even heal from his injuries, then Zeus chained the battered and bruised Hulk to a rock to be eaten by vultures.

But guess who's beaten Zeus?

Like I said, Kratos and Wolverine for me.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2017
I will go for Goku and Superman.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lana1:

For the record, i would ve picked Hulk and Kratos too

well ive never heard of kratos fanboys but Dc's, even if Hulk gets ifinite anger and grows stronger the professor in him makes him weak...and watch d video to d end and see both blades u mentioned.
would still pick hulk and kratos thou...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TransLucent(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley

Hey, the last game i played was "FAR CRY 3" i completed that game and nowadays i use to watch walk-troughs of all recent games like "Resident Evil Vll" and other games. I don't have PS4 or Xbox so i'm not in gaming these days. sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bejeria101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
LordReed:
Superman and Kratos, an unbeatable combo.

Omo i dey come house lol how did those guys meet? Hehehe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
DOOM ps4 very very fast paced ...blood pumping adrenal FPS not disappointed at all ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin that's right!

Guard the game jealously, m8
tobianthony:
DOOM ps4 very very fast paced ...blood pumping adrenal FPS not disappointed at all ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
dammie3:
Who would u choose
Not this again. My answer remains the same. No 2 can protect you from the remaining 7. 4 to protect you from 5 would make more sense.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
i'm managing watchdogs 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2017
When u land a headshot but only get a hitmaker

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
How did you enjoy your battle with the nameless king? cool
It's only pt 2 I've played, the good side of the battles are that all the moves are the same .....The same but very deadly .but there was a battle where I fought 2 unpredictable guys (throne watcher and defender).o boy them knife me carry me for air throway me go jand.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chuk77:

Always loved the call of duty series. I recently went back to the very beginning (call of duty 1). Wanna play every single title they have that's available for PC lol

Yah I don't think you ur comment will be dsame after playing "Infinite Warfare"
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozyblazze:

It's only pt 2 I've played, the good side of the battles are that all the moves are the same .....The same but very deadly .but there was a battle where I fought 2 unpredictable guys (throne watcher and defender).o boy them knife me carry me for air throway me go jand.

O those guys after meeting the Queen on her chair where u can't reach her... they r like dragon slayers just fatter
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
How did you enjoy your battle with the nameless king? cool

178 times bruv.... before I defeated the Guy man....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bello99:

O those guys after meeting the Queen on her chair where u can't reach her... they r like dragon slayers just fatter

Yhh,I beat those twin dragonslayers the 2nd or 3rd time with straffing. On my 2nd play thru now,NG+1 but I'm nt consistent.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
I need help on a decision,wanna get battlefield 4 on ps3.I'm seeing bf premium, bf silver and a normal bf4.I heard it was kinda incomplete on the release.I'm mainly innit fr the multiplayer and I want all multiplayer maps .which one shld I get
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy

At last you locate my feelings

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.