Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771901 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Am I the only one playing DOOM here ? Seriously y'all need to pick it up and give it a try ... its that good .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Is like people don't play games these days
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
tobianthony:
Am I the only one playing DOOM here ? Seriously y'all need to pick it up and give it a try ... its that good .
Looking to get it..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2017
tobianthony:
You play Online too? console or PC?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkyCityBay1: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bello99:

178 times bruv.... before I defeated the Guy man....
nice!!!!!! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
AKBliv010:

You play Online too? console or PC?

Ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
I heard for honor requires constant internet connection ..even for campaign mode , can anyone confirm ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
tobianthony:
I heard for honor requires constant internet connection ..even for campaign mode , can anyone confirm ?

if its single player enabled,then it won't be necessary
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2017
tobianthony:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/for-honor-requires-always-online-internet-connecti/1100-6446205/

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Anyone?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lana1:
Anyone?? cheesy
this should be GTA: San Andreas, I can see Carl Johnson's house. grin it bring back memories.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
XVIER:
this should be GTA: San Andreas, I can see Carl Johnson's house. grin it bring back memories.
Yh. Grove Street!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Grove Street!
exactly that's the name.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now That's What I Call Sing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
That moment in DOOM ,when suddenly realise you missed a new gun and you have to go back to previous mission to get it .... embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2017
tobianthony:
That moment in DOOM ,when suddenly realise you missed a new gun and you have to go back to previous mission to get it .... embarassed

Lol!! grin I did dat a lot... oh mehn it was depressing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bello99:

Lol!! grin I did dat a lot... oh mehn it was depressing

DOOM or a different game ? After consulting the internet didn't have to go back , the super shotgun can be found in multiple locations .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
tobianthony:

DOOM or a different game ? After consulting the internet didn't have to go back , the super shotgun can be found in multiple locations .

The DOOM..mine is PC thou...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bello99:

The DOOM..mine is PC thou...

Bro ...I just got to the sanctum , secrets every where on the map but can't see them tho...damn ...these imps be getting bold sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Battlefield 1 - War Pigeons. This has turned out more fun than Team death Match!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by alwaysvik: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Has anyone successfully played Fifa Ultimate Team on PS4? I use MTN 4G LTE. It connects after mutiple attempts, then disconnects after a few minutes. I get decent download speeds and ping times on the modem in the region of 10Mbps and 43ms. I'm just lost on what the issue could be... perhaps EA servers??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
alwaysvik:
Has anyone successfully played Fifa Ultimate Team on PS4? I use MTN 4G LTE. It connects after mutiple attempts, then disconnects after a few minutes. I get decent download speeds and ping times on the modem in the region of 10Mbps and 43ms. I'm just lost on what the issue could be... perhaps EA servers??

EA Servers Probably I heard people complaining about the Server not stable..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
alwaysvik:

Hmmm...it didn't kick you out of psn ? Mtn doesn't work on my console ...no error codes nothing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kyledixon: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Grand Theft Auto V is most played these days by teen age children.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
And u must be an old scarecrow abi?
kyledixon:
Grand Theft Auto V is most played these days by teen age children.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by benedictgold(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello gamers, please I need help.
Recently bought a Ps4. I used a vpn and created my psn id in usa region.
I connected my Ps4 to the internet and I did system update on my Ps4. The problem is that whenever I want to log onto PSN, it doesn't login and it keeps giving me error code. What do I do.

P.S I use mtn Network
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2017
benedictgold:
Hello gamers, please I need help.
Recently bought a Ps4. I used a vpn and created my psn id in usa region.
I connected my Ps4 to the internet and I did system update on my Ps4. The problem is that whenever I want to log onto PSN, it doesn't login and it keeps giving me error code. What do I do.

P.S I use mtn Network
Try Airtel
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by benedictgold(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Macrophage:

Try Airtel

Thanks. But I used the mtn to update the Ps4 system. That's what baffles me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
tobianthony:

I will need to check that out.. installed it again I will check every corner of the Game to Find every Single weapon... It sure Uses my System Memory thou

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
benedictgold:

Thanks. But I used the mtn to update the Ps4 system. That's what baffles me
I've been having the same issues with Glo. Most times, the connection fails. What I do is that I use Airtel to add the downloads and then I use Glo to download because they have the cheapest data plans. MTN and Glo have issues with the PlayStation Network. Fortunately, you don't have to be signed in to PSN to download stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (496) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.