Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (771997 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Just say u r pissed u r on the loosing end...

Xbox is shiit

Fact!!
This we can agree on grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lana1:
This we can agree on grin

Help me convince ur twin broda to come to d dark side grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Just say u r pissed u r on the loosing end...

Xbox is shiit

Fact!!

Xbox of course the Xbox was released in 2002. Since then there's been the X360, XB1, XB1s and soon XB1X. I've got to agree that the Xbox is now shit..and that's a FACT you got right.

Loosing is when MS decide to end production of their consoles.

If you understand what MS has done different with the revamped API they are using with the XB1X, you'd retract your statement. It opens up new doors, the same way Sony got their lead with the PS3 API which made it easier for devs to code for their platform than the X360.

Don't be labelled "John Snow", do some research and open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Silkmoth33:

I'm not going to argue with you re: exclusives. It's been MS achilles heel for ages but there are some good ones coming. PlayerUnknown's Battleground, fastest selling game on PC. 4mil copies in 3months..big things are coming MS way.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tomb Raider: nice game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Might switch to PC .consoles are much stress now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oi! You people don talk too much. Abeg, make we hear word. You don't like XOX or PS4P or both, whatever. After all this your yammering, they'll continue making their money regardless of your allegiance. If they like they do 14k sef, na them sabi, how will it advance my life? Abi dey go buy me new set of eyes and the tv/monitor to see all that nonsense? Graphics ain't the be all & end all. Devs, need to shut the hell up and build games for all the available platforms and stop trying to turn consoles into PCs.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by djwalata(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
pls can someone give m d link to download pes iso game? 2016 or 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33 & AkBliv010 madame has spoken.

cao:
Oi! You people don talk too much. Abeg, make we hear word. You don't like XOX or PS4P or both, whatever. After all this your yammering, they'll continue making their money regardless of your allegiance. If they like they do 14k sef, na them sabi, how will it advance my life? Abi dey go buy me new set of eyes and the tv/monitor to see all that nonsense? Graphics ain't the be all & end all.
Thank u. We never even play 1080p finish but there are already talks of 8k. Who all dat resolution epp. So far as u can push out 60fps at the very least, medium settings and 1080p, be happy.

Devs, need to shut the hell up and build games for all the available platforms and stop trying to turn consoles into PCs.
PC power!! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
ozyblazze:
Smart man!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mine is ll_Chief_ll proudly inspired by Master Chief from Halo

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lana1:
Mine is ll_Chief_ll proudly inspired by Master Chief from Halo
It's simply a variation of my nickname, the II is because Microsoft were silly, I made an account before I went online with my Xbox 360, but they don't migrate offline accounts, so I made a second one. Then, I continued with that trend on my PSN when I finally got a PS3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lana1:
Silkmoth33 & AkBliv010 madame has spoken.

Thank u. We never even play 1080p finish but there are already talks of 8k. Who all dat resolution epp. So far as u can push out 60fps at the very least, medium settings and 1080p, be happy.

PC power!! cool
They seem to want everything to be only on PC, like everybody get that kind of funding. It's like the A Way Out dev, that was complaining about the PS4 being a five year old PC. I was like, how silly are you? Console cycles and PC cycles are two different kettles of fish.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
ozyblazze:

U are finally getting wiser

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
cao:
Oi! You people don talk too much. Abeg, make we hear word. You don't like XOX or PS4P or both, whatever. After all this your yammering, they'll continue making their money regardless of your allegiance. If they like they do 14k sef, na them sabi, how will it advance my life? Abi dey go buy me new set of eyes and the tv/monitor to see all that nonsense? Graphics ain't the be all & end all. Devs, need to shut the hell up and build games for all the available platforms and stop trying to turn consoles into PCs.

Come oh, we no send any of una message cheesy(Or atleast I don't grin) My opinion on how f**ked up the xbox is shouldn't hinder any netizen reading this from picking up whatever hardware dey fancy or care about.

If u like go and buy the xbox and be playing their(as pretty good gaming put it) "xclusives" grin

Ashen fit win game of the year award sef grin

My own be say this struggle for the best console between the two is currently the ps4 (nothing wey den want tell me).. AKBliv010 is now borrowing words from Phil himself. grin Nigga be talking about the future capabilities of what the xbox one x can do. Future capabilities my ass.

Infact I totally agree with u cao, that gaming in native 4 or 14k(making a console upto pc specs) is not worth the hassle.
The xbox conference in this year's e3 was the most retarded... grin From the bs announcement and reveal trailer unveiling the one x to the incessant annoying noise of xclusive drowning the conference when most indie games for it were being announced
grin

What's important is having games(worthy of being called games) on a bloody platform to play...Case in point, the f**king ps4 e3 conference, every exclusive whether timed or not was a hit back to back... Even destiny 2 devs think it's a futile effort to set the upcoming game's fps at 60 fps for the xbox cheesy(which can be handled by d xbox one x), dey instead set the fps locked on 30fps across both consoles cheesy

their reason is not unfounded as nobody in his right minds will want to invest in the little box of garbage just yet! grin "xclusives"

cao:

They seem to want everything to be only on PC, like everybody get that kind of funding. It's like the A Way Out dev, that was complaining about the PS4 being a five year old PC. I was like, how silly are you? Console cycles and PC cycles are two different kettles of fish.

You can't blame them...When Phil Spencer was making
mouth...nobody was telling him to shut up... Now let them all face d music. grin

This should be a lesson to the microsoft team If dey try to cross Sony dey'll loose half their left nyash.. grin

To tell you how hypocritical lana1's last statement is, the coon mentioned "pc power"! at the end of his post contradicting all he said...Even going as far as ushering another lost soul into their pc mania.

Note, AKBliv010 nah pc gamer, d guy just dey beef ps4 since on top native 4k gaming grin

Native gaming tie ur neck dere... where d game wey u want play with the 500$ console cheesy *no vex me dis night with talk of native 4k gaming oh grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
AKBliv010 says the price for the one x is outrageously expensive and not worth it..

cheesy this is d same salty nigga who sold his ps4 pro for scraps cos the project scorpio was on the way... grin

xclusives

I haven't been to pretty good gaming's youtube page in over a week now... grin but it sure me say if I go dere I will see more than three derogatory xbox videos dat will make me sleep well this night. grin

AKBliv010 how market grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silkmoth33:

To tell you how hypocritical lana1's last statement is, the coon mentioned "pc power"! at the end of his post contradicting all he said...Even going as far as ushering another lost soul into their pc mania.
Errm. Eskiss sir.....Is like u are off ur meds again undecided

I said that with respect to Sony and Microsoft wanting their respective consoles to be as powerful as a gaming PC.

Not to support the notion that forcing xbox and ps owners to fork out cash on consoles that can compete with gaming PCs having 3-way SLI or Crossfire, pushing out 400fps across four monitors at 4k was a good thing.

If u are the best student in class(PC), its only fair that oher students(PS & Xbox) want to be like u. Hence the "PC Power" and ""cool"" emoji!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by veeflamesnl: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Finished Uncharted 4 this morning.
So... well. Nice visuals, great story... poor gameplay. All I did was run, climb, and shoot things. Everything else the game tried to play for me. Those "epic cinematic" scenes were pretty boring, if not unnecessarily flashy, the game fought Nadine for me in her scenes, and there was whole a whole lot of button tapping. The final boss was a highlight, however... only to be somewhat spoiled by YET more flashy movie cinematics.
Decent game at the very most. Nothing more, nothing (well, maybe something) less.

Now I'm going on to play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I picked up this game during one of the recent sales the PS Store was having. I can't wait to dive in into that game!
Of course, I'm still playing Breath Of The Wild (the new DLC came out, and I'm looking forward to tackling it), and I'm thinking of tackling my Wii U backlog. But for now, Breath Of The Wild and MGSV. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
cao:

True. I think its actually stupiid for Sony and MS to think they can compete with the PCs flexibility that they start coming up with different consoles within the same generation of consoles. Before it was Just the PS2 & Xbox, PS3 & 360. Now? SMH.
Who all that extra power in the PS4 pro and XB1 X epp?? Some pple just want to play games and enjoy themselves(which is the fvcking point in the 1st place).

Sony still dey try. Imagine paying 500bucks for a console that ll only end up running games at 30fps in 2017. SMH!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm only joining PC cos most of the recent big games are cheap on PC(installation disks). Might just only worry about a patch and some dlc's.

Honestly its to every man his desire.both have pros and cons.for example some say its more difficult to use W/A/S/D than to use a controller .that's their own understanding .u can't shove your opinion down another persons throat and make his look like poo.PC or console ....ama ri each other lori multiplayer .just enjoy which ever rocks your boat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Lana1:
True. I think its actually stupiid for Sony and MS to think they can compete with the PCs flexibility that they start coming up with different consoles within the same generation of consoles. Before it was Just the PS2 & Xbox, PS3 & 360. Now? SMH.
Who all that extra power in the PS4 pro and XB1 X epp?? Some pple just want to play games and enjoy themselves(which is the fvcking point in the 1st place).

Sony still dey try. Imagine paying 500bucks for a console that ll only end up running games at 30fps in 2017. SMH!!

Guy consoles are in a league far different from pcs... Dafuq are you deluding yourself about a ps or xbox trying to match a pc?
Stop trying to squeeze pcs into the picture to seem relevant.
No be 4k una dey spend for game maximum. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Playing black ops 3 tho grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2017
xclusives
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Guy consoles are in a league far different from pcs...
True tho. PCs are miles ahead of consoles. But that one is story for another day.

Dafuq are you deluding yourself about a ps or xbox trying to match a pc?
Stop trying to squeeze pcs into the picture to seem relevant.
Lol. Says the guy who's console devs made a $500 box just to push out 60fps at 4k resolutions like PCs only to still be running games on it at 30 fps. Abeg shift!! The only ones looking for relevance here is u console lovers.

No be 4k una dey spend for game maximum. grin
undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Lana1:
True tho. PCs are miles ahead of consoles. But that one is story for another day.

Lol. Says the guy who's console devs made a $500 box just to push out 60fps at 4k resolutions like PCs only to still be running games on it at 30 fps. Abeg shift!! The only ones looking for relevance here is u console lovers.

undecided

4kays cheesy don't worry u won't understand you are not a naija gamer...

See hin head

Not quite long ago... u were begging for a pc to be acknowledged as a console....

grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
UFC 2 ...been playing all day long with my brothers ...I haven't had this much fun since 1985 . If you are a fan of MMA you will love this .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Still playing cod

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
tobianthony:
UFC 2 ...been playing all day long with my brothers ...I haven't had this much fun since 1985 . If you are a fan of MMA you will love this .
What happened in 1985 ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
cao:

Abeg what does "advance life" mean? Should entertainment be an activity that has to "advance someones life"? Keep calm na.

Consoles have already evolved with the addition of extra functionality, the Internet, music, photo, apps. They are more like PCs that the SNES we know.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
ozyblazze:

Wait till you get int PC gaming, you go change mouth! Driver crashes, game crashes, BSODs, GSODs. Don't get too excited!

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.