Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772014 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
kodded:
cool guess the game
You guys are trying o, what kindda game is this na, the graphics sha..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
kodded:
nope, I knew you guys willnt get it smiley
Fine. What's the name?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2017
kodded:
nope, I knew you guys willnt get it smiley

Probably the latest unexciting one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hakeem12(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
kodded:
cool guess the game
naruto
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kodded(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
tziz:

You guys are trying o, what kindda game is this na, the graphics sha..
a true gamer don't care about the graphics, as long as the gameplay is smooth and playable then I can play this particular for as long as I want, beside this game is very old compare to the storm series cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kodded(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2017
by the way, this game belongs to the naruto clash of ninja series available only in GameCube and Nintendo Wii, but can be played on the PC via dolphin emulator, left to me I prefer this game to the naruto storm series because its user friendly and has this combat settings more than the storm series smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
kodded:
by the way, this game belongs to the naruto clash of ninja series available only in GameCube and Nintendo Wii, but can be played on the PC via dolphin emulator, left to me I prefer this game to the naruto storm series because its user friendly and has this combat settings more than the storm series smiley
No wonder you were sure we wouldn't get it. Who d fvck plays a Wii in Naija?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
kodded:
a true gamer don't care about the graphics, as long as the gameplay is smooth and playable then I can play this particular for as long as I want, beside this game is very old compare to the storm series cool
No such thing as a "True Gamer" bro, know this. A gamer is a gamer!
I care much about graphics, gameplay mechanics too and maybe you've not even played as much games as I have or been on as much gaming platform as I have. My preferences doesn't make me less a gamer than the gamers out there!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just wondering any Mixed martial fans on this Sub ...who religiously follow UFC events ? Or play EA UFC 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
So apparently now on ps4 once your console gets a whiff of internet ...and there's an update for a game ...there is no longer an option to skip the update and play on ...you must update the game ?

Yo ...this is mad inconvenient man .

Thoughts anyone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ezzylee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
tobianthony:
So apparently now on ps4 once your console gets a whiff of internet ...and there's an update for a game ...there is no longer an option to skip the update and play on ...you must update the game ?

Thoughts anyone

Updates are to fix any glitches or problems with the game and also to add more features to the game so you can enjoy it more.

So in essence, it's all for the betterment of your gameplay enjoyment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt... awesome game!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2017
tziz:

No such thing as a "True Gamer" bro, know this. A gamer is a gamer!
I care much about graphics, gameplay mechanics too and maybe you've not even played as much games as I have or been on as much gaming platform as I have. My preferences doesn't make me less a gamer than the gamers out there!

I just tire!

True gamer ko ontop naruto wii ni lol

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2017
tobianthony:

Thoughts anyone
shocked

Wow! I guess im lucky cos i can still skip them. shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Thegamingorca:

I just tire!

True gamer ko ontop naruto wii ni lol
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sirxbit(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bello99:
. Trying to go back to black ops 2 seriously but too many games dis year... and it has one of the best MP in COD history
Which console u using?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnsmith5: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Currently I'm playing LEGO Star Wars: TFA that I found in top 5 games for star wars fans on freepps. I must say that this game is much more better than Star Wars:The Old Republic. More action and I can participate in the arena-based aerial combats and even dogfights.I give it 9/10
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2017
ezzylee:

Updates are to fix any glitches or problems with the game and also to add more features to the game so you can enjoy it more.

So in essence, it's all for the betterment of your gameplay enjoyment.

Dude imagine you want to play C.O.D and your are on the latest firmware for PS4 ...and meanwhile you have u an update that's like 9.9gb ...if you are like me and you are an offline line guy mostly campaign and local co-op ...man that's a huge wait . With these inconsistent ISPs out here ...I mean for instance most games I just want to play update or not ...straight up .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Thegamingorca post=62235687] shocked

Wow! I guess im lucky cos i can still skip them. shocked[/quot

Omo I guess your an offline dude like me ...once you udpdate to 5.0.1 ...just be careful
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2017
tobianthony:

I did updatebto 5.0.1 and i even tried to update a few games. Only updated tw3 completely. D rest are on pause mode. Yet i play d rest like mad still. Nfs ricals, fifa17, and so many others. Which game are u experiencing this difficulty with?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Is the swift essential plus still active and it is for a month right?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
thapukka:
Is the swift essential plus still active and it is for a month right?

Yes it is
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
ezzylee:

Chairman.... I followed your advice. I bought the membership from Amazon and I've redeemed it on my console. Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

Anyone wanna add me on psn, my id is SUBDIP and it's fifa 18 I'm currently playing. Haven't gotten any other games.

How did you buy the stuff from amazon ...cause I tried that and I also had 25$ in my funds(amazon acct)but when I wanted to get the 20$ PSn card from amazon,they said they wanted to confirm my purchase and since them I haven't been able to sign in..although the country I used was USA when I was signing up...so how can I get the psn cards from amazon..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ezzylee(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2017
thapukka:

How did you buy the stuff from amazon ...cause I tried that and I also had 25$ in my funds(amazon acct)but when I wanted to get the 20$ PSn card from amazon,they said they wanted to confirm my purchase and since them I haven't been able to sign in..although the country I used was USA when I was signing up...so how can I get the psn cards from amazon..

I don't know if the confirmation of the purchase is the same as processing your purchase buh what I know is after you purchase the psn card, it takes some time for the purchase to reflect on your account. What I don't understand is why you could not log back in after your purchase.

Just remembered, after you purchase the PSN card, amazon would send the details of the card to the email address you registered on amazon with.... So from there you can redeem it on your PlayStation account. So check that email you registered on amazon with for any mail from them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
ezzylee:

I don't know if the confirmation of the purchase is the same as processing your purchase buh what I know is after you purchase the psn card, it takes some time for the purchase to reflect on your account. What I don't understand is why you could not log back in after your purchase.

Just remembered, after you purchase the PSN card, amazon would send the details of the card to the email address you registered on amazon with.... So from there you can redeem it on your PlayStation account. So check that email you registered on amazon with for any mail from them.

Yea.it is the same as processing your acct..the could try you used was usa right..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ezzylee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
thapukka:

Yea.it is the same as processing your acct..the could try you used was usa right..

I don't understand what you wrote?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ezzylee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
I'll be starting battlefield 4 and COD infinite warfare later today.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
ezzylee:

I meant..it showed proceesing and I have gone online to chcek for answers and I was told amazon blocks the acct cause they detect someone was trying to bypass the security in my acct..I wanna open another one..so am asking if you used usa a syoir country for your amazon account..
ezzylee:

I meant..it showed proceesing and I have gone online to chcek for answers and I was told amazon blocks the acct cause they detect someone was trying to bypass the security in my acct..I wanna open another one..so am asking if you used usa a your country for your amazon account..
ezzylee:

I meant..it showed proceesing and I have gone online to check for answers and I was told amazon blocked the acct cause they detec that someone was trying to bypass the security in my acct..I wanna open another one..so am asking if you used usa a your country for your amazon account..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Total War warhammer 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ezzylee(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2017
thapukka:

I meant..it showed proceesing and I have gone online to check for answers and I was told amazon blocked the acct cause they detec that someone was trying to bypass the security in my acct..I wanna open another one..so am asking if you used usa a your country for your amazon account..

I used UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: N3cR0mAZc3R(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.