Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772306 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
tobianthony:

What club are you using ?

Welcome to the world of FIFA 18 I hope you don't have dreads because you will pull them out

Arsenal,want to change to a 3/3.5 star team.I have a good win rate esp from FIFA 15.

Lmao I'm on low cut tho
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Southpark: the fractured but whole
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
ozyblazze:

Especially on nuke town. Bruh don't just run ahead once match starts. Your own grenade might hit u
I never played Black Ops multiplayer but Shipment and Killhouse on CoD 4 are one of those kind of maps grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who knows a good gaming headset compatible with the ps4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Anyone here plays PUGB or the likes?
Cos i checked last 4 pages here and im surprised i havent seen anything on the trending game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Anyone here plays PUGB or the likes?
Cos i checked last 4 pages here and im surprised i havent seen anything on the trending game
Cause the game no dey interesting like that na. The mumu game just promotes camping and personally, i hate camping.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lana1:
Cause the game no dey interesting like that na. The mumu game just promotes camping and personally, i hate camping.
true, but not everyone camps tho...

And it sure is interesting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is to me,but seeing as I don't have a PC available or an Xbox one/x I can't play it.its that type of game that tests patience and logic. Bullet drop,velocity and range is real in the game.I'm sure the Xbox one update will be in gbytes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JeetKuneDo: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Balling.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
On paper should be a decent squad. But the randomness and poor coding of this version of FiFA finally led me to delete the crappy software last night.

I may or may not have been completely shitfaced on baileys. cheesy

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MysteryFvcker: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have never played The Assasins creed series before anyways there was a $50 sale for Blackflags, Unity and syndicate, guess who bought it?
Guess who hates the series? angry guess Who's out of storage? angry such a clusterfvck.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MysteryFvcker: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nihilist:
On paper should be a decent squad. But the randomness and poor coding of this version of FiFA finally led me to delete the crappy software last night.

I may or may not have been completely shitfaced on baileys. cheesy

That team must be worth $1000 I started playing weekend league this month and came to a shocking realization I'm not as good as I thought and the coding in that game is suspect as hell. TILL I die EA will never see a penny from me again aftwr spendinf almost $500 this is the joke of a team I come up with.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MysteryFvcker: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fellas how do I get good at Fifa 18 o have like 20 something friends that play consistently on Xbox and ps only 1 can beat me consistently and 1 other person it's 60 40 60 for me the rest I just end up raping but when I go on weekend league it's a different story them boys aren't playing some weekends I feel like smashing my Controller as we speak I'm on my 3rd controller in the span of what 4 months? Also I'm a division 3 player but I never take it seriously.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
MysteryFvcker:
Fellas how do I get good at Fifa 18 o have like 20 something friends that play consistently on Xbox and ps only 1 can beat me consistently and 1 other person it's 60 40 60 for me the rest I just end up raping but when I go on weekend league it's a different story them boys aren't playing some weekends I feel like smashing my Controller as we speak I'm on my 3rd controller in the span of what 4 months? Also I'm a division 3 player but I never take it seriously.

Bro, I feel your pain, sometimes it always annoying when things like this happen, though most times I get annoyed but when am about to throw my gamepad, my brain go raise ALARM like coolu don get 20k abi, so I just do auto reset, have not started playing FUT on Fifa 18, just activated my one year subscription since i just finished my exams playing Season online presently at Division 8. When I get to DIvision 3, will start FUT.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pls how do you invite friends on Fifa 18 online season? I play my previous Fifa on PC just started playing now on PS4. Can't find where to invite.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
MysteryFvcker:

TILL I die EA will never see a penny from me again
This is what they all say until they go and pre-order the new fifa every year grin grin

MysteryFvcker:
Lols. Because u're in Div 3 u think u're good? Wait till u get to Div 2. In Div 3 u'll mostly be playing against guys in Div 3 to 7. Once u get to Div 2, u'll be paired with guys only from Div 1 and 2.

FUT Champs is a different ball game entirely. Its not for the faint hearted. No loss glitch, Scripting and Cheaters na hin full dat side.
If u're still struggling with Div 3 seasons, then for the sake of ur mental health, no near weekend league. cheesy cheesy

Anyways according to some youtubers, if u must play the weekend league, then dont start on Friday. Coz that's when most of those Pro players who play Fifa 24/7 and dont have anything else to do with their time start their weekend league. Just chill till saturday afternoon/evening when they'll be done with their 40 games so u ve a better chance being paired with more regular players
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Finished Assassins Creed Origins beginning of last month, I’m still aiming to get 100% completion (because I’m extra like that) but lately I’ve been playing a lot of Destiny.
Any other Nigerian girl gamers out thereee??

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2017
MysteryFvcker:

You cant get good in Fifa because it's not a game that rewards excellent play.

This game is just crap, plain and simple.

For example, this guy scored 2 kick off goals, 1 near post corner, and one freekick glitch.

I wanted to die.

Just to add i'm a div 1-2 player, and finished Gold 1 in the only WL i played.

Crap game mayne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2017
I'm seriously considering quitting FIFA ...the inconsistencies in game play is getting annoying .

Defending is a pain in the ass . Even if you jockey to put off an opponent they just take a shot and it's a goal .

The AI doesn't change cursor for you when you need it .
But when you don't need it ...boom it will do it for you . Especially when you do a sliding tackle .

Defenders are slow and unresponsive ...you will see the run of the forwards but you have to keep eyes on not just the striker but the wingers ( I'm looking at you man utd ) there is no way in the world this team is this good in real life .

True pass is something else in this game ...you will see the pass coming but there's virtually nothing you can do . I've resorted to dragging my cdm all the way back in front of the keeper ignoring play of the ball ...sometimes I don't even realise that I have possession .

The fouls are inconsistent one moment you are wrestling like it's UFC no foul ...next moment simple touch and ref finally uses his whistle .

I'm not sure I'm going to get 19 .

Don't even get me started on real Madrid ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:06am On Dec 28, 2017
tobianthony:

The AI doesn't change cursor for you when you need it .
But when you don't need it ...boom it will do it for you . Especially when you do a sliding tackle.
This part has been there since the beginning of time. Cursor change is useless and trying to change manually with the thumb sticks is never precise.

Don't even get me started on real Madrid ...

Lols. Madrid has always been a cheat team. In Seasons, everyone uses either them or Barca
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Fifa is just that game we all hate but just cant do without.

And everything started getting worse when they introduced tactical defending. They sha wan turn everything to manual and make us do everything ourselves.

The only way EA ll fix the game is if everyone on all consoles join hands and boycott the game for at least a year.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FetchUK: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Mrviktor:
Pls I need Xbox one FIFA 18 or 17 physical disc.. Halla me
Fifa 17 available for 7500
Fifa18 will be available soon in the coming weeks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2017
FetchUK:

FIFA 17 on konga is 5k.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Lana1:
Fifa is just that game we all hate but just cant do without.

And everything started getting worse when they introduced tactical defending. They sha wan turn everything to manual and make us do everything ourselves.

The only way EA ll fix the game is if everyone on all consoles join hands and boycott the game for at least a year.

Im definitely not buying fifa 19.

I'll probably get my football fix via FM and going to games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
FetchUK:

It's gamdpad I need. Now..
Xbox one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Nihilist:

FIFA has no good competition that's why. Pes should copy FIFA instead of trying to do their own thing separately
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
CloudKickin:
Finished Assassins Creed Origins beginning of last month, I’m still aiming to get 100% completion (because I’m extra like that) but lately I’ve been playing a lot of Destiny.
Any other Nigerian girl gamers out thereee??
Search for @cao
Is the assassins creed origin interesting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Nihilist:

The thing dey vex me enh...if I had known I should have bought adventure games instead for the holidays .

The game is just awful ...just tried using tactical defence ...lost 4_0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
In just waiting for EA sports UFC 3 ...after that I'm done with FIFA until they fix this shit .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FetchUK: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Mrviktor:

FIFA 17 on konga is 5k.
None cheaper than 7200 on Konga sir.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GameDevNG: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's called Fading and it was made by a Nigerian [url]store.steampowered.com/app/639320/Fading/[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.