Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772166 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Leopantro: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
somebody please save me from skyrim. 3 months straight and i can't remember what the main quest was about. Even with the fortify alteration glitch i can't finish it.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ALLU: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
playjoor multiplayer games at https://playjoor.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Leopantro:
somebody please save me from skyrim. 3 months straight and i can't remember what the main quest was about. Even with the fortify alteration glitch i can't finish it.

Welcome to my world
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Borderlands 2 ...needed something to distract or wean my blood pressure from evil within 2 .

Still waiting for EA sports UFC 3 .

FIFA 18 starting to look like a good place to put my glass of water on .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
PS4 console available. Just like new,,fast sale please nd cost price is 60k. Just console, one pad, power cable nd earpiece. I ave been gaming with my gaming rig, so the ps4 can belong to someone else. Location is ogba,ikeja nd environs. 08039117037 whats app number.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
otunba88:
PS4 console available. Just like new,,fast sale please nd cost price is 60k. Just console, one pad, power cable nd earpiece. I ave been gaming with my gaming rig, so the ps4 can belong to someone else. Location is ogba,ikeja nd environs. 08039117027 whats app number.

Still available. Chat or call on 08039117027

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Ps4 console for sale, 60k, 08039117027. As seen in the pic sir. Console,pad,power cable, nd official earpiece.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2018
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
AKBliv010:
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
Lol.Which platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2018
ozyblazze:

Lol.Which platform
Hint: Look at his signature!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 30, 2018
I’m addicted to smite,started casual just to see what it’s all about then BOOM.addiction.the lore of the gods is interesting to read,wish they had nigerian gods included.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Evil within 2 nightmare mode tip : when ever you are spotted by the lost or the hysteric climb the nearest ladder and stay mid way on the rungs of the ladder . The game does not have any animation where you can attack or be attacked once you are Midway on a ladder .

Wait till the sound track changes and then stealth them or run away .

Saves you ammo ...

I don't think this works for any other enemy tho as the lost and the hysteric cannot use projectile attacks .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ac origins,deus ex,watchdogs 2 ,sleeping dogs,lords of the fallen ,injustice 2 and bloodborne
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
lalatohbadt:
Ac origins,deus ex,watchdogs 2 ,sleeping dogs,lords of the fallen ,injustice 2 and bloodborne

But you know you won't finish everything right ?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anyone with experience with buying games from Amazon ?

Trying to pre-order a game ...

Good idea or bad idea ?

Would appreciate some insight .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:38am On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

Good idea or bad idea ?

Good idea i have purchased game from amazon in the past but not pre-order
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

But you know you won't finish everything right ?

Why won't he finish them?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2018
trux:

Good idea i have purchased game from amazon in the past but not pre-order

Hope no hitches with their services ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

Hope no hitches with their services ?

Na didn't encounter any
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

Good idea or bad idea ?

It's good and safe.

I ordered my hzd from there

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It's good and safe.

I ordered my hzd from there

Word aiite homie ...naira master card works right By the way what's your number tho ? Thanks ...how many days does it take to get here ...weighing my options of buying digital ...and downloading it . Itching to play UFC 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

Word aiite homie ...naira master card works right By the way what's your number tho ? Thanks ...how many days does it take to get here ...weighing my options of buying digital ...and downloading it . Itching to play UFC 3

Yes it works
, i'm serious, it takes anything from a week to 3weeks to ship from jand
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Yes it works

09059867221, i'm serious, it takes anything from a week to 3weeks to ship from jand

A week to three weeks damn ....might go digital then ...hmmmm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

A week to three weeks damn ....might go digital then ...hmmmm

Whatever rocks your boat...

Me just like touching my games with hand grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Whatever rocks your boat...

Me just like touching my games with hand grin

I just tire my guy ....release date is 2/2/18 ....can't find reliable internet my house is like a ww2 bunker network no dey enter at all ...just mtn and it's been poor for two weeks . Ntel no network .

How much did you spend total tho assuming HZD was 59.99 USD ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:

I just tire my guy ....release date is 2/2/18 ....can't find reliable internet my house is like a ww2 bunker network no dey enter at all ...just mtn and it's been poor for two weeks . Ntel no network .

How much did you spend total tho assuming HZD was 59.99 USD ?

Hzd complete at launch was 49.90$

I could have used amazon prime and got the game on free shipping.

But I shipped the item for 30bucks

Total was 83bucks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
I see ...

I think I will just wait to see if sosogames or IB gamepro will stock it .... however my fear is that they won't get it on time as there isn't much demand for UfC 3 .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
tobianthony:
I see ...

I think I will just wait to see if sosogames or IB gamepro will stock it .... however my fear is that they won't get it on time as there isn't much demand for UfC 3 .

Till then sha but I'm sure dey will get it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Till then sha but I'm sure dey will get it

Omo I tried Amazon last night ...total charge was up to 40k plus ....next thing I saw was order had been made thank you .

Ah ah see the way I scrambled to cancel the order enh ....

Hmmmm
..that's too expensive right now mate .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Now playing horizon zero dawn

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.