Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772297 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
Mehn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 12, 2018
So I normally subscribe to mtn data monthly plans . The one with the bonus that applies 1:00 am to 7:00 am .

One night I check my balance sending 2 to 131 . I notice that my bonus data isn't displayed and that I have to dial *559*63 # to check my bonus data .

Immediately I knew something was off ...from experience with mtn . They tend to do this when they want deplete your data or do something shady data wise .

So I wake up past midnight waited till 1:00 am to watch some gaming videos and guess what I get a notification that my data balance is 300 mb .

I'm like wtf ...how come . When I have like close to 1.5 gb or even more . I check my bonus balance and it's not depleting as I browse . Incensed and livid I call customer care who tells me to rebooth my phone . Did that same thing happens .

Next day same thing ...called customer care . Same response . No difference .

Third day same thing . .same response .

Just asking if this is just me or you guys getting this too ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 1:19pm On May 12, 2018
tobianthony:

Not my thing

I dey tell u. I downloaded the game close to one month now but I no gree play am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 7:19pm On May 12, 2018
Hey guys...anyone playing PUBG on Xbox one?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 8:17pm On May 12, 2018
maxpane1:
Hey guys...anyone playing PUBG on Xbox one?

I have it on Xbox one but don't play it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 12:55am On May 13, 2018
loomer:

I have it on Xbox one but don't play it
ok...kindda kool game..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 8:35am On May 13, 2018
maxpane1:

ok...kindda kool game..

so they say.
but I really love my battlefield.

got FIFA 18 on 360, the worst graphics I've ever seen
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 13, 2018
FIFA 18 app just deleted itself ...damn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Slymonster(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
tobianthony:
I played my first online fight today ...UFC 3 .

Omo Dem beat craze commot from my body enh ...

By the way can you use clubs to play anyone on FIFA 18 or is it just ultimate teams only ?

All works offline or online or you Play the season whether club or countries. It will match you with people online of the same star.. I play the season alot with different random people and I enjoy the feeling far more than the ultimate. Don't really have time for that ultimate and buying things. Season is okay for me and updated.Only problem can be power when nepa dull you or if your network start acting weird.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
Slymonster:

All works offline or online or you Play the season whether club or countries. It will match you with people online of the same star.. I play the season alot with different random people and I enjoy the feeling far more than the ultimate. Don't really have time for that ultimate and buying things. Season is okay for me and updated.Only problem can be power when nepa dull you or if your network start acting weird.

But can you play against a specific person ...like say I want to play you . Club vs club or is it just random
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Slymonster(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2018
tobianthony:

But can you play against a specific person ...like say I want to play you . Club vs club or is it just random

Yeah bro you can play me,club vs club,country vs club,country vs country... I can give you my id to add and we connect if you ready but You have to be on PlayStation plus. If your account is in usa. It's just 21k a year... cheap abi...Lol. And you play friends you added,share,random people for season online and all.
It doesn't even consume data.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 14, 2018
This mtn network is just like Thanos in this country .

Always stealing and playing dirty tricks with data balance .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2018
Slymonster:

Yeah bro you can play me,club vs club,country vs club,country vs country... I can give you my id to add and we connect if you ready but You have to be on PlayStation plus. If your account is in usa. It's just 21k a year... cheap abi...Lol. And you play friends you added,share,random people for season online and all.
It doesn't even consume data.

What's your psn ID bro ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2018
tobianthony:

Why the beef bro?
Just abandon dem
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Slymonster(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2018
tobianthony:

What's your psn ID bro ?

Prettybozkk

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
tziz:

Why the beef bro?
Just abandon dem

Dude ...my house like world war 2 nuclear shelter only mtn dey enter
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitimx19(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2018
Add me pls on PSN username : temitimx
I play FIFA 18, COD WW2, black ops and many others
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JideSM: 10:18am On May 15, 2018
tobianthony:

Hi tobianthony, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I'll appreciate if you can send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2018
loomer:

so they say.
but I really love my battlefield.

got FIFA 18 on 360, the worst graphics I've ever seen
see me that want to buy xbox 360 next month...how can i unsee this .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2018
So my guys in my old neighborhood have been telling me to come play FIFA 18 . Since last week .

Got there today .

They were playing day one . Version 1.00 ...

I weak . ..

When we they wait for world cup update ...some people dey play day one version of FIFA 18 .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 10:02pm On May 15, 2018
swagifted:
see me that want to buy xbox 360 next month...how can i unsee this .

Xbox 360 is too old, try get Xbox one

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2018
Omo fight night champions has been added to Xbox one BC .

Wow wish I had gotten one last year .

Oh well .

So as E3 approaches shouldn't we start a general discussion thread about the event .

Heard borderlands 3 isn't coming out , it was a false rumor ...felt bad .

Y'all see the rage 2 trailer yesterday game looked mad nice .

So what other games from the Walmart leak do you think are real or false ...as per E3 .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bisiriyu7hamed: 7:29am On May 16, 2018
I HAVE CLEAN UK USE XBOX360 FOR SALE

(1) IS HACK

(2) 10 GAMES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ON IT :

MAX PAYNE 3

PES 2018

MORTAL COMBAT

NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN

FIFA 2018

SPEC OPS: THE LINE

THE AMAZING SPIDER: MAN 2

THIEF

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

WATCH DOGS

(3) WITH PAD

(4) POWER LIGHT

(5) IT COME WITH EXTRA CD

PRICE #35,000

ADDRESS : AGEGE PEN CINEMA IJAYE LAGOS

NOTICE : NO HOME DELIVERY

ONLY INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD

CALL OR WATTSAPP , 08180293378
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
loomer:

Xbox 360 is too old, try get Xbox one
my money never reach xbox one x. ...and i want xbox 360 now because i can download games off the Internet with cheap data.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
swagifted:
my money never reach xbox one x. ...and i want xbox 360 now because i can download games off the Internet with cheap data.

I understand where you're coming from.

how much does 360 cost now?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2018
loomer:

hacked ones around 25 to 35k.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
swagifted:
hacked ones around 25 to 35k.

ok
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bisiriyu7hamed: 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
loomer:

I HAVE CLEAN UK USE XBOX360 FOR SALE (1) IS HACK (2) 10 GAMES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ON IT : MAX PAYNE 3 PES 2018 MORTAL COMBAT NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN FIFA 2018 SPEC OPS: THE LINE THE AMAZING SPIDER: MAN 2 THIEF GRAND THEFT AUTO V WATCH DOGS (3) WITH PAD (4) POWER LIGHT (5) IT COME WITH EXTRA CD PRICE #35,000 ADDRESS : AGEGE PEN CINEMA IJAYE LAGOS NOTICE : NO HOME DELIVERY ONLY INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CALL OR WATTSAPP , 08180293378
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
Y'all should add me up..I no get friends.. Psn id na mysterywonder7
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
bisiriyu7hamed:

I HAVE CLEAN UK USE XBOX360 FOR SALE
(1) IS HACK
(2) 10 GAMES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ON IT :
MAX PAYNE 3
PES 2018
MORTAL COMBAT
NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN
FIFA 2018
SPEC OPS: THE LINE
THE AMAZING SPIDER: MAN 2
THIEF
GRAND THEFT AUTO V
WATCH DOGS
(3) WITH PAD
(4) POWER LIGHT
(5) IT COME WITH EXTRA CD
PRICE #35,000
ADDRESS : AGEGE PEN CINEMA IJAYE LAGOS
NOTICE : NO HOME DELIVERY
ONLY INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD
CALL OR WATTSAPP , 08180293378

sorry bro, I'm not looking to buy a console
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
I hope there will be a new DOOM announcement at e3 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.