Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (765904 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
@katigirl
hm,nice 2 c a girl in these parts,soul calibur ay?Bet i wud kick ur cute ass if we played,lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2007
why do guys always think they can beat girls? it's so tired, y'all! i would kick anyone's ass anytime, be u female, male or transgendered. and i ain't bragging! tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
@soulpatrol
i'm scared
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
be very afraid, playa! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2007
Heh. I know there are many, many girls that are good at fighting games, but not Nigerian girls over 17. Hah.

My cousin was a genius at tekken 3. However her mother practically freaked out when she realised the number of times she was going to boys houses to throw down on tekken. whats a mama to think? The poor girl now doesnt even want to LOOK at any fighting game! She still games though, just not fighting. Maybe some final fantasy or whatever.

Sorry soulpatrol, if you think beating your little brother means you can compete, think again! Enjoy the game but dont nurse any illusions that u can actually stand up in a crowd! grin

Of course if you are a britico or a yankee i apologize grin grin grin

but then I'm sure you dont know what a kara-cancel,korean backdash or a frame advantage is, lol! grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
mr dakmanzero, i laugh o. na me u dey tease like that? i been playing games before u were born! and FYI i don't have a little brother, and the older one i have could care less about video games. so coming here to try to scare me with all these fighting moves na waste of time. u can say i'm one of the minority of naija girls that are into games, and by the way i am in yankee, but what diff does that make? i happen to have a love for technology, ain't nothing so surprising about that.
ur mouth o grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
ehen, u dey yankee so u no qualify.

for all i know u are actually GoD-MiSSy or Ms.X or one of their protege's  grin

am talking about bonafide naija girls not yankees like youna grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2007
@darkman
i dont care if shes from mars,there r certain games i ALWAYS win.soul calibur,ANY pes version,nba live 07,doa.
A lot of pple hav stoped playing those games because of me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
AH, now ure talking trash

so you are the number one SC, doa player in the world eh? (i dont care about rubbish soccer and basketball)

NONSENSE!!!!

At least claim to be the best player YOU know, not the best player on earth. That you can claim to be unbeatable at DOA, a game with a known, large unpredictability factor shoots your credibility to fine sparkling pieces!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2007
@richtboi, dakmanzero likes to challenge everybody, so best u just ignore am. grin in his mind nobody has played up to his level. dakman, i hope this is not a case of all bark and no bite, because i've come across people like that. how we fit even prove say all ur show off no be just mouth? tongue

as per the naija girls not playing games, u're totally wrong. u need to get out more. it's just a closed mind talking because u assume that naija girls have no interest. better recognize o! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2007
@darkman
yal tink i'm kidin?
I beat d hardest a.i level(ultra hard)perfect at least once evry 4 rounds!nobody even boders 2 pik up d pad once im wit d oda 1,i havnt even played d game in like 3 months cuz no1 wants 2 play me(stil not kidin)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abium: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2007
Im playing hit man 3. i nid any who knows little about it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2007
shuo!

soulpatrol when did i challenge anybody ?!?!?!?

ive only challenged ONE person on Nairaland (gbade.x on unreal tournament and quake3)

I'm wise enough not to challenge anyone else. I was even smart about talking to chiefoh about tekken. Never challenged him! AND i never challenged YOU! I just said that since u are not a bonafide naija woman you do not qualify for the 'naija girls cannot play' argument! PLUS i didint challenge this guy. I totally suck at SC, so i wouldnt disgrace myself by challenging him, but i happen to know players that perform wonders on that game, PLUS as a worldwide tournament level fighter, this dude OBVIOUSLY is not close to being the best if he believes he is. The best players KNOW there is always something stronger.

DOA is another story altogether. I do NOT suck at that game but i would never compare myself to ssrank players like perfect legend and slayer_dna (who's female by the way. just not Nigerian grin )

However DOA is widely acknowledged as an 'unsolvable' game due to the high entropy factor. as a result NO player, not even an SS rank, will claim to be unbeatable because a button-mashing beginner always has at least a 25% chance of winning. ANyone who claims to be unbeatable at DOA has immediately given himself away as an amateur.

The only reason i challenged gbade.x at UT and quake3 is because I am at an advanced expert level on those games (quake3 in particular. beat xaero nightmare mode regularly) and can brag anywhere about my skills. I'm more careful when talking about other games, but i wont sit around and watch while some guy claims to be the next billy mitchell. Nonsense!!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
@darkman
i neva said i was 'unbeatable' in doa,i said i always win d people who play me,not evry 1 on planet earth.
As 4 soul calibur dats a diferent story!ive bin playin dat game on a daily basis(almost literaly)since it was caled soul blade on ps1.how i wish u kud watch me play,i'm invincible(literaly)wel i gues in d end talk is cheap,but,i rest my case.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by texazzpete(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ritchboi
I don't give a rat's arse about DOA or Soul Calibur. I Rule in Pro Evo Soccer 6, and i was shocked that you proclaimed yourself champion without tasting my fury!

DO NOT CHALLENGE DAKMANZERO TO ANY SHOOTING GAME, he has teh L33t skillz and he provides constant pwnage!

gbade.x has since gone into hiding . . .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
lol. tp abeg do not put me in hot water

i do not claim elite status on any shooters except quake3 and UT. Abeg no kobalise me

i'm still a noob on gears of war (which is why i need you to RETURN MY FRICKN DISC I NEED TO PRACTICE AAAAARGH) and i may be good at halo, but the crew of forcking psychopaths I play with are still ahead of me due to no time to cram maps , etc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
halo2 n pes6=the only games i find myself playin these days,i pity any1 who chalenges me in those 2 especialy.
@darkman
i used 2 play ut n quake,but ever since halo1 came out,i havnt even bodered 2 play any of dem.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by icezik1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
I'm currently playing an RPG called Geneforge 4 by Spiderweb Software and it is really quite addictive. You can download the demo from their website at
www.spidweb.com and try downloading the key generator to unlock the whole game. The graphics may not be too spectacular but the storyline is off the chain! grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by texazzpete(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ritchboi
You just dialled 1-800-Asswhupping, and that ain't no toll-free call, man! When i see you, you kiss da dust in PES6.

hmm. . . your halo 2, is that the PC version or the xbox original?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboi: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2007
@tex
i dont tink ur my match,so i tink i dialed d wrong number.
i play halo2 only on my xbox,it makes al oda fps look like trash.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2007
World of WarCraft is the game to beat!!!

KoboJunkie
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
WOW
is definately a good game for me

im playin, . . . .
wait a min!

nothin!! shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
Currently I am playing Prince of Persia (Revelation) On my PSP, Splinter Cell (Pandora tomorrow), Ninja Gaden, Grabbed by the ghoulies, Project Gotham Racing on my Xbox and Terminator, Pirates of the Carribean and some others on my phone.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hexgear(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
Ever since I got into game-making I’ve been doing less and less of game-playing. The last game I played however was Gears of War on the Xbox 360 and the next game I hope to play is Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3.

@Gamine: Damn that profile pic is scary; it just popped up while I was listening to a particularly grim track and the combined effect made me skip a beat.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by soulpatrol(f): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
yes o, gamine. i checked out ur profile pic, and for a second i thot it was something out of that horror movie
"the grudge" tongue got me all shook up. what breed is ur wolf, em i mean dog? its whiter than snow! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 21, 2007
pro evolution soccer, pro evolution soccer, pro evolution soccer and pro evolution soccer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2007
@Hexgear, bah bah bah

who sent u message!!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! grin

wait o, game making?? in naija

@Soulpatrol
lol
my wolf as u put it, is a Samoyed, check it up wink cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hexgear(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2007
who sent u message!!!! ha ha ha  ha ha!!!!!!!

Touché

wait o, game making?? in naija

I may be in Nigeria now but I’m not limited to the Nigerian game market alone (which would be dumb since it’s pretty much non-existent), the plan is to create the games and hook up with an online publisher to digitally distribute it for me via the internet. So in effect I have access to the global online game market, i.e. anyone with a good computer, a decent internet connection and the care to buy and download my games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2007
ok ok ok

Mr Game maker

i make games too wink

and guys play em a lot! wink

LOLOLO
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2007
@hexgear

If you are into game making we should hook up

holler me on YIM via the nairaland link. Identify yourself by talking about the meaning of sprites (to differentiate u from the nairaland-camping yahoo boys)

cya!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2007
Halo, in general, is overated.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rubie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
Chicken invaders. Just started though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (495) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.