Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (766095 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Proffdada: it's called the worst mod http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390114
TheWorseMod08 is a whooping 850MB shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
dimdim001:

Dey get to drop to somtyms, tho not as fast as it reduces for d physical discs...I'm subscribed to PS+ so most games I dwnld r d free games given for bin on dat package, u also get even more discounts on games if ure on PS+ too

Do the free games they give the crap ones or they offer the more popular ones free to,the PSN is like $50 a year ryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
dljbd1:
TheWorseMod08 is a whooping 850MB shocked
believe me, it's worth it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Proffdada: believe me, it's worth it
downloaded grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2014
this is just a level in the game or what?a new add on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2014
purplekayc: this is just a level in the game or what?a new add on?
it's an add-on makes the game runs smoothly with high graphics. just like E3 preview
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Proffdada,whats the best network for online gaming?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bro...I need your help with the settings. I've followed the steps but the game still lags as usual. I might be missing something. BiKo! HELP!!! undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by colleen88: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2014
I used to play gun bound, and ghost recon, anyway Im sims and NBA 2014 now with my 2 brothers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by colleen88: 3:14am On Aug 05, 2014
colleen88: I used to play gun bound, and ghost recon, anyway Im playing sims and NBA 2014 now with my 2 brothers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2014
magnusbane:

Do the free games they give the crap ones or they offer the more popular ones free to,the PSN is like $50 a year ryt

They give very good games oo...and yea, dats d price for 1 yr PS+
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
dljbd1:
Bro...I need your help with the settings. I've followed the steps but the game still lags as usual. I might be missing something. BiKo! HELP!!! undecided
you have to go to the WDT_DATA then open Config folder, you'll find WDTconfig.cfg right click and open with notepad. change the user data path to where you have ur watch dogs.exe and close the notepad after u save. open the ur worstmod.exe and tweak to ur taste and u r good to go
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dljbd1(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Proffdada:
you have to go to the WDT_DATA then open Config folder, you'll find WDTconfig.cfg right click and open with notepad. change the user data path to where you have ur watch dogs.exe and close the notepad after u save. open the ur worstmod.exe and tweak to ur taste and u r good to go
Did exactly, I didn't really notice any difference. I'll try it again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Obainooo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
purplekayc: google cant find it?

yeah google cant, i've search n search, bt no answer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys whats the best isp for o nline gameplay
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Obainooo:

yeah google cant, i've search n search, bt no answer
if you cant find it on google and nobody on NL has answered you, you can sign up to one of or all of these forum s am sure someone will answer you.
1.www.bleepingcomputer.com(649,000 members or even more)
Go to the games section there.
2.gamesforum.com(>97000 members)
3.steam forum (>1,000,000 members)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
dimdim001:

They give very good games oo...and yea, dats d price for 1 yr PS+

Guess dts d way I'll have to go,especially as most of u guys with cd's stay in lag,tanx 4 ur tym man.na to find better netwwork b d tn nw...hope downloading can b done in parts and nt all @ 1ce?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
magnusbane:

Guess dts d way I'll have to go,especially as most of u guys with cd's stay in lag,tanx 4 ur tym man.na to find better netwwork b d tn nw...hope downloading can b done in parts and nt all @ 1ce?

Ya! U can pause & continue anytym...infact u dnt even hv 2 dwnld d games ryt away, u can jst add it to ur dwnld list so dat u can dwnld it at any tym even wen d game isn't free to dwnld anymore
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
dimdim001:

Ya! U can pause & continue anytym...infact u dnt even hv 2 dwnld d games ryt away, u can jst add it to ur dwnld list so dat u can dwnld it at any tym even wen d game isn't free to dwnld anymore

Awesome,for payments what kinda cards are accepted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
purplekayc: Guys whats the best isp for o nline gameplay
depends on where you are. I use mtn in Abuja and its pretty solid. Most of my lag psn friends use swift but theirs always lag when I play with them. When I was in lag, etisalat was the fastest in my area. So u just have to go with the network that provides the best coverage in ur area, non gamers around u can provide this info.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Proffdada: I've finally finished watch dogs. it was awesome but the end missions are quite hard. I also used a worst mod software to enhance the graphics.
Been playing the game on the ps4 . The game was fun at first(coming from someone who didn't play gtav) but its got very repititive(most games are repititive, true). But watchdogs storyline sucks and , and right now I can't be azzed to finish it. pretty sure id be trading it soon.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2014
magnusbane:

Awesome,for payments what kinda cards are accepted

I use my Naira MasterCard to buy the card on amazon
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2014
dimdim001:

I use my Naira MasterCard to buy the card on amazon

And paying for the games on psn too?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Horayce:
Been playing the game on the ps4 . The game was fun at first(coming from someone who didn't play gtav) but its got very repititive(most games are repititive, true). But watchdogs storyline sucks and , and right now I can't be azzed to finish it. pretty sure id be trading it soon.
awwww it would have been nice to know the end story
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
magnusbane:

And paying for the games on psn too?

PS Store doesn't accept naija cards cos it wld ask for address & d addy linkd wiv d card hz 2 b in U.S or U.K (depending on d location of ur PSN acct)...so wat I do if I wanna buy games frm d PS Store is dat I buy PS cards frm amazon, When d code of d PS Card is sent to me, I den redeem d PS Card in d PS Store, it is den converted to moni wich I can use to purchase games

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by madcyber: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2014
samir101ng: Well, my PS2 is in top gear right now. Am playing the following games concurrently:-

1. Need for speed carbon (99.9%) only the last boss remaining.

2. God of war

3. Scarface the world is yours

4. Devil may cry 3 special edition

5. Prince of persia the two thrones

6. Final fantasy x

Unlike all of you guys, i dont really like football. i dont hate it, just that i dont like repetitve games with no story. I do have Pro evoluton soccer 6 and

winning eleven.

Same like you...I've a great collection of Games...I downloaded from here......
have you bought bthose?
http://www.muhammadsakil.com/p/all.html
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by princeuzoh: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I usually have battery low while playing games on my mobile until I dis covered this cheap power bank
You can get your own and is delivered to you nationwide.

http://katampe./phone-power-bank-power-back-up-charger-iid-689958128?invite=CRMad-approved-ng_view_ad_button&a=99&utm_source=crm_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=view_ad_button&utm_campaign=ad-approved#galleryContainer

call 08093943996

I equally use it tocharge my phone and also use the torchlight.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Horayce:
depends on where you are. I use mtn in Abuja and its pretty solid. Most of my lag psn friends use swift but theirs always lag when I play with them. When I was in lag, etisalat was the fastest in my area. So u just have to go with the network that provides the best coverage in ur area, non gamers around u can provide this info.
How do you connect MTN to ur console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kaycee7: How do you connect MTN to ur console?
I tether it from my Nokia Lumia. Use ur smart phone as an access point and ur console would automatically pick the WiFi signal
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Horayce:
I tether it from my Nokia Lumia. Use ur smart phone as an access point and ur console would automatically pick the WiFi signal
Ok. Tanx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
princeuzoh: I usually have battery low while playing games on my mobile until I dis covered this cheap power bank
You can get your own and is delivered to you nationwide.

http://katampe./phone-power-bank-power-back-up-charger-iid-689958128?invite=CRMad-approved-ng_view_ad_button&a=99&utm_source=crm_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=view_ad_button&utm_campaign=ad-approved#galleryContainer

call 08093943996

I equally use it tocharge my phone and also use the torchlight.

price
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by drealaz24(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.