Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (62824 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by NasirudeenOla(m): 5:09am On Apr 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by BIDEEN: 5:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Lubbish

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Mooh247: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Weirdo Mother... Silly child... Presenter with Igbotic accent

303 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Candidlady: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent

281 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Mooh247: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

kiss kiss my oh my... How much I miss your Igbotic tantrums and rant here..

How are you Miss pretty Igbotic yellow girl forming aboki

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nwodosis(m): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Is it also wrong for the Igbos to have their own accent?

235 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Mooh247: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Nwodosis:

Is it also wrong for the Igbos to have their own accent?

Did I say it is wrong in my comment

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Imagine a child spanking his mother's arse and the she's cool with it?

The holy book says, Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow and When He's Old, He'll Not Depart From It. Proverb 22:6.

Well, what do I know?

Let me cum and mind my business.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Candidlady: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

kiss kiss my oh my... How much I miss your Igbotic tantrums and rant here..

How are you Miss pretty Igbotic yellow girl forming aboki

Have you had suhur?

Or you ain't fasting today cuz of that marked faced Brown toothed girl?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Mooh247: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Have you had suhur?

Or you ain't fasting today cuz of that marked faced Brown toothed girl?

I yam fasting.. had Amala , Ewedu gbegiri and Goat meat with moustache

And yes if that marked faced brown tooth girl you speak of is my Igbotic CANDYlady Nairaland feminist.. I'll skip today's fast for her

24 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Candidlady: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

I yam fasting.. had Amala , Ewedu gbegiri and Goat meat with moustache

And yes if that marked faced brown tooth girl you speak of is my Igbotic CANDYlady Nairaland feminist.. I'll skip today's fast for her

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by espn(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

grin ELUUU...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Boogyman557: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

people go begin carry another PESIN PIKIN matterz 4 head pan..

nothing CONCERN me wit der matterz

if u live a gud Life, Na ur own, if u live a bad life, na ur own! (Duncan mighty)

WTF MAN!

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by pyro62(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2022
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters

All those oloiburukun people that are quoting and misquoting me can go to hell ojere. I have a friend who tell his mom and dad I love you every time but I don't tell my parents that because they already know that I do.

I have another friend who sweeps his mom from her feet whenever he sees her, I don't do that either! My babe kiss her mom and dad, I don't kiss my parents. But I love my parents as much as these other people, if not even more than them.

This boy spanked his mother's butt, she isn't even feeling molested, and some otondos here are already calling him a future ex convict. How can you people go far?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by slawormiir: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn

He is still a kid though
But it seems this young niggarrrr be doing this thing for a long time.

Lets just assume it will stop when the young niggarrrr grow up a little

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by pyro62(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by joshmaster487: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by SIMONEKPA7: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
smiley
This a joke taken too far... Tonto should be arrested

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by GooodHardDick: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Why is this rubbish on FP? angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by cosmatika(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
My people say that a dog trained by a woman eats egg.
Tonto will spoil this boy so that she won't be useful to his father in the future.
She fit use her hand teach the guy to be gaybriel sef.

The akpu u went and inserted in ur strong gluteus muscles will one day leak and produce pus lipsrsealed

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Honorablepelle: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
cheesy grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ButterBurger: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Even her small pikin self know say na fake ass

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Skillsnigeria: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
At his age? Where did he learn that from? Pikin wey you suppose put slap for him face undecided. I hope he doesn't go on slapping ladies bum in future

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by sofeo(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Whats wrong with Igbo accent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by kenzysmith: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Yanah we still dey smell undecided last last woman can do anything for prick
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by TheWolfen(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Well honestly this is Pathetic!
These are things we tell women.
A son needs a strong Father figure

So just like many of my other comments on tonto dikeh and her son. This shit is only gonna get worse. From experience the worst part might have tonto begging Churchill intervention in her boy's life in his teenage age... Tonto should let the father give that boy some lessons

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.