Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! (1403 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. / Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
nigerian movies tryna portrait this man-lover SCENE in their films, is just disgusting, just close up the damn nollywood and stop acting movies!
No body wants to watch that nonsense, i cant be buying movies, registering on site, to be saying man, wearing females cloth, this is why some people say their movies are trash to begin with angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
angry angry angry angry

Re: What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! by sleekyb: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
aint they romantic? those mr. ibu's lips are to die for grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With The (G.A.Y) SCENE In Nollywood? They Should Stop It! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
sleekyb:

aint they romantic? those mr. ibu's lips are to die for grin grin grin grin
u can kiss it, as for me, i shall decline  grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Has Done It Again- Yoruba Movie Titled ‘ebola’ Is Out (see) / Kids Next Door Revival? "Stop The G:knd" / Big Brother Naija 2017: Efe wins 25 Million And SUV (Details And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.