Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Really Went Wrong, And What Still Is? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Really Went Wrong, And What Still Is? (870 Views)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Colonial Influence; Where Nigeria Got It Wrong And Indian Got It Right / The Conquest of Nigeria: What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Went Wrong, And What Still Is? by login(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
I would just like to know what really went wrong. You discus whether or not you are proud to be a Nigerian? How did things get so bad. Where is your conscience? What do you value and what are your priorities. It does'nt matter where you were born or how you were raised. We are all the same in that we know right from wrong Why do so many of you prefer to lie, cheat, steel, beg, thieve, and use what little good you can find in your country, culture, in yourselves to support the wrong you do, with this poor me attitude?What are your beliefs? that lead to your actions, and therefore the rest of the world judges you based on a habitual life of dishonesty and perversion. Why, when you and so many are good too. What happened to you, what went wrong Not all of us over here had a great upbringing, but we know right from wrong and try to do the right thing. Do you have no HOPE? I would just like to get it. JUST ONCE. Help me out. Why?? It sounds like your parents got it right?,,, Why do you have it so wrong?
Re: What Really Went Wrong, And What Still Is? by iice(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
I feel your pain. . .people are just that - people/humans. There's always a yin to a yang. No matter how much we want/wish it, not everyone's capable of being compassionate or understanding. Not everyone's strong enough to resist temptations, and not everyone's strong enough to walk away from the negative things that prod us. Am not saying we should ignore or accept such behaviours, we just need to re-evaluate our priorities and wants. Understand your limit, be happy with what you got. If you move further along than originally, don't do it by hook or crook.

*sighs* That's how people generalize things because of all these negativity. Suddenly those of us who try to walk the path get lumped with those who don't.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Real / Develop Supernatural Powers / Warri Pigin English Gospel Part 1 By Pastor Akpos Oghenesegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.