Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

New Health Spa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Health Spa (1396 Views)

U.S. Faces New Health Threat: Leprosy Transmitted To Humans By Armadillos / #1 New Health/wellness Discovery Now Available In Nigeria, Vemma Mangosteen! / New Health Products For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Health Spa by jemit(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hello nairalanders, i want to introduce you to a new health spa and other products based on ozone technology. this spa has a wide range of health advantages as it works on ozone(03 - which is a form of oxygen).
yes it is what scientists call ozone layer. ozone is produced by this new spa product called Kleerzone spa nad gives you numerous health benfits including the 'jaccuzzi feeling'.

kleerzone is easy to setup and portable. once setup, it gives you the benefits of a jaccuzzi and even more with its additional oils and gels for health reasons.
Re: New Health Spa by OzoneWorX: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ozone WorX are the sole agents for the Ozone Hydro Bath Spa, offering Hydro Heat theropy, aromatheropy, Massage theropy and Ozone theropy all in one. We are looking for distributors in Nigeria. Conact us by mail at info@ozoneworx.co.za
Re: New Health Spa by kleerz: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
NOTHING can ever replace Kleerzone!!!!!!!!!
It is the BEST in the market.
Try it and see.
All the others are China made while Kleerzone is made in South Africa with the best components.
Re: New Health Spa by shailyphilines: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
My friend has got this spa at his home and it's amazing, so easy to fit it and even portable also. I truly believe that it give Jaccuzzi feel. Whenever I fee tired I go there and have some relaxation in Kleerzone spa.
Re: New Health Spa by haira(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
It is really rejuvenating to have a spa when you are tired. My friend is very expert for massaging and she is always beside me whenever I need relaxation. I am a person who is fond of trying something new and then I tell my friend to accompany me going in Kleerzone health spa and I agree with you that it feels like "jacuzzi feeling." It seems that it wipes away the tiredness in my body.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Remedy To Stop A Stammering Tong / ff / Green World Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.