Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Do I Get My Adsense Check? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get My Adsense Check? (1616 Views)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! / I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by daramsont(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2011
i have an adsense account which i sometimes ago hit $100. google claim to send the check but i did not see any traces of it.
am am sending another 120Euro now, but this is time with a secured express with about 17euro processing fee, pls i want anybody to tell me where i would catch my check, monitor the check and how to process it.
thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by Godmother(f): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
Request for your first check. The same thing happened to me and the money was paid back into my account. The will now send the total money to you
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by Mobinga: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nice. Thanks for the info! cool
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by mavtrevor(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2011
if you dont get your check within 3 weeks, order for a reissue after canceling the first one.
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by vinderbilt: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
I have been getting Google Adsense checks for a long time, may be its the fault with your address. Try a more popular location like and office in a business district or something. But I get the standard delivery all the time!
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by Danyl(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
hello vanderbilt i have been trying to register for the google adsense, but they keep on rejecting my application, due to the site issues can you please send the link of your site thatu used to register so i can see a taste of what google is complaining about.
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by adsenseget: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2011
Depending upon how seriously you are looking for a solution, I invite you to check my signature or profile smiley
Re: How Do I Get My Adsense Check? by supewisdom: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
if you do receive letter in your residents it will surely get there. OR you a post office box in a popular area OR try the private mail bag

thanks
Akin

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10000 Facebook Likes(only Nigerian Facebook Users) / Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup / Shared! Free MMM Clone Script {updated Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.