Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. (45727 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by swetypie10(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2011
Good day friends, there is something that is confusing me, every body that come around me keep saying he loves me, infact the way they act, is so real but i will be wondering if they are really telling the truth, i don't believe love really exist, because every body say they love me, can one love more than one guy, times a guy will always want to have sex with u, he will say is Cos he really love you, is that really true, i in person i don't really believe love exist, i will like to know how to identify a guy that truly and really in love with a lady, what are the signs the lady will see or notice? because i don't want to fall a victim in the hand of the wrong guy.
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by MsPotato(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
Only time will tell whether a guy really loves you or not my dear, all u have to do is if you like him in return than give it a try. if it doesnt work out, at least you learn sumthin from that relationship and u are more wiser on the next one. wink
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
1. A guy that loves you will NEVA ask For Sex Instanta!(That's if he ever Does)
2. He doesn't Promise You unrealistic Gifts
3. He Corrects you when you go wrong
4. A guy that loves you will neva make jest of you in front of Others
5. Is always after your well being Generally
6. Would really Sacrifice a lot for you
7. Should i really Continue? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by sistajay(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
You'll know when action speaks louder than words!! You'll know cos he thinks the world of you!!
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by swetypie10(f): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
@sexkillz thanks big time u just hit the nail at the top, thanks guys i so appreciate ur response and advice thanks a lot.
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by Sijo01(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
sexkillz:

1. A guy that loves you will NEVA ask For Sex Instanta!(That's if he ever Does)

U are d Man.

@poster how old are U?
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
sexkillz:

A guy that loves you will NEVA ask For Sex Instanta!(That's if he ever Does)

This is not always the case. A lot of guys dont fall in love at first sight. It grows along the line.

I asked my wife for sex the first time I saw her because I was soo turned on. Thank God she saw my honesty and politely said no with a smile.
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by duality(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ poster, go and read your books first. make good grades. be the best you can be. you already said you don't believe love exist. and that's fine for now. run away from those guys telling you they love you. they'll get you more confused about love. in fact tell them to go and tell your parents that they love you. (i mean discuss with them about it) then they've passed the first test. now ask yourself what you want from life. set your goals. find out if the person who claim he loves you fits into YOUR OWN future goals. find out if he can help you actualize them. in the course of these, you'll find true love and you'll know it. you may not need nairaland to know if its true love. lastly, activate your spiritual eyes because things are sometimes not what they seem to be.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by MMM2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
op

with ur story u re still a small girl,

but any guy dat true loves u must ask 4 se-x, but remember 2 alwayz give dem punny.
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by 190: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
M M M:

op

with your story u re still a small girl,

but any guy dat true loves u must ask 4 se-x, but remember 2 alwayz give dem punny.

Abi oo -

Else she would looose it by force
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by MMM2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
swetypie10

pls can i nyash u? wink
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by MMM2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
190:

Abi oo -

Else she would looose it by force

tell her again cool
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by 190: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
OP

You would looose it by force
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by MMM2(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
thanks cheesy
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by infodollarman(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2013
sexkillz: 1. A guy that loves you will NEVA ask For Sex Instanta!(That's if he ever Does)
you are right, but in number one a guy that loves you may not ask for sex instanta, but he will ask latter or it may happen unconsciously
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by infodollarman(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2013
swetypie10: Good day friends, there is something that is confusing me, every body that come around me keep saying he loves me, infact the way they act, is so real but i will be wondering if they are really telling the truth, i don't believe love really exist, because every body say they love me, can one love more than one guy, times a guy will always want to have sex with u, he will say is Cos he really love you, is that really true, i in person i don't really believe love exist, i will like to know how to identify a guy that truly and really in love with a lady, what are the signs the lady will see or notice? because i don't want to fall a victim in the hand of the wrong guy.
the truth is that it will be difficult for you to know the good one if you don't get close to him. but you have to be very careful and guarded. some may appear good but are nothing but wolves in sheep clothing. this will be of help... http://realdeeplove.com/2012/12/signs-he-really-loves-you/
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by haitto99(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2013
kpokpodikpo I laugh in swahili,true love hardly exists,itz only in 3% of relationships worldwide
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by infodollarman(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2013
duality: @ poster, go and read your books first. make good grades. be the best you can be. you already said you don't believe love exist. and that's fine for now. run away from those guys telling you they love you. they'll get you more confused about love. in fact tell them to go and tell your parents that they love you. (i mean discuss with them about it) then they've passed the first test. now ask yourself what you want from life. set your goals. find out if the person who claim he loves you fits into YOUR OWN future goals. find out if he can help you actualize them. in the course of these, you'll find true love and you'll know it. you may not need nairaland to know if its true love. lastly, activate your spiritual eyes because things are sometimes not what they seem to be.

The truth! all the truth!! nothing but the truth!!!
21 gun salute for you...!
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by olumaxi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tel ur numerous admirers that u r epileptic and u r also hiv positive..d man dat stil cals u afta six months truly loved u
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by engrhorla(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote
author=swetypie10]Good day friends, there is something that is
confusing me, every body that come around me keep saying he loves me,
infact the way they act, is so real but i will be wondering if they are
really telling the truth, i don't believe love really exist, because
every body say they love me, can one love more than one guy, times a guy
will always want to have sex with u, he will say is Cos he really love
you, is that really true, i in person i don't really believe love exist,
i will like to know how to identify a guy that truly and really in love
with a lady, what are the signs the lady will see or notice? because i
don't want to fall a victim in the hand of the wrong guy.[/quote] U'll knw by his actions nt by wot he says. So put on a microscope & observe...
Re: How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. by Swaggot00(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
M M M: . any guy dat truly loves u must ask 4 se-x, but remember, alwayz give dem your punny .
thatz all grin

(1) (Reply)

‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.