Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Any Nigeria In Andorra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria In Andorra (5199 Views)

Top 5 Safest Cities In The World (see If Any Nigeria City Made The List) / Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment / Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria In Andorra by usherroyal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hello Nairalander,I need an advise on how I can travel to Andorra without france or spain visa.In my own research I learn that Andorra have no international Airport,someone need to get to either spain or france and take any available Bus to Andorra.
The issue is,is there any other option to bycut spain or france visa?I attend art conference by next month.
I am so happy to be here again.
Contributions and critisim are welcome.
Thanks
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
So u wanna go to Andorra for?
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by worry246(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
jay bee:

So u wanna go to Andorra for?
And Cuba
And Belarus
And buy Diamonds
Cafe boy with big dreams grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by usherroyal(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
@Jay bee, thank you for your contribution.I want to attend Art confrence it has began since last week and it will end in the next two month and I must be there, any useful information from you?
@ worry ajejunle boy na woried you go dey worry, for the fact that a single useful and sensible word cannot come out from you mouth, than that say rubish.
I got my Cuba visa early this year,the belarus you are talking about is for a friend.I am to big for that.I can see that you are trying to know all my personal info in which I cannot diclose for a poor rat like you.I have my job and my private business dont thing everybody is like you.
I am still expecting a better contribution mostly from nigeria guys in Andorra.
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by kennybuda: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2011
bro ur post dey break ribs,na andorra viza you obtain? you said there is no airport in andorra then how can you get to andorra without transit from france or spain. haba
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by usherroyal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
@kennybuda, thanks but anyway forward?
More contribution are welcome,
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
Andorra is between spain and france so you will have to go through either country before you can get to your intended destination
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by eghost247(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2011
Another. Thread by a desperate traveller
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by royalg1: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2011
Eghost stop use abusive word this person need our advise.
You can appy for transit visa.I dont think there is a way of get to where you are going without transit visa of either spain or france.best of luck.
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by royalg1: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2011
You can appy for transit visa.I dont think there is a way of get to where you are going without transit visa of either spain or france.best of luck.
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by eghost247(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2011
royal_g:

hahaha another like minded desperate person Andora Koh Pandora Ni
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by yoged(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
worry246:

And Cuba
And Belarus
And buy Diamonds
Cafe boy with big dreams grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not everybody on dis Nairaland are human. Some have been Course from dia Childhood to critisize and says retar.ded tins. Can't some ppl just tink b4 sayin an 1nsane tins? What i know is that Many ppl on dis Forum are Ghost from ceremetry. 'em atitude is different 4rm human being. Lets just try 2 tin and b positive in life coz nobody knows d future.if u dnt know anytin about a topic den shut ur st1nkin mouth and just read in btw d line. Peace out.
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by omega25red(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
poster the only way you can do it is by dropping in by parachute oe else you must go through one of those countries
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by eghost247(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2011
omega25red:

poster the only way you can do it is by dropping in by parachute oe else you must go through one of those countries
Lol your making me laugh hard
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
omega25red:

Either that, or simply step out of a plane, without a parachute. He'll land in Andorra the same way, only a lot quicker, and harder.
Re: Any Nigeria In Andorra by youngruler24: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
rights reserved Best Hotels in Destinia
Visas for Andorra
IMMIGRATION AND VISAS
Passport Requirements
Passports are required by all travellers except the following:
1. Andorran citizens with any identity document.
2. Spanish travellers with a work permit for Andorra.
3. French and Spanish travellers with a National Identity Card.
4. Travellers with any passport alternative documents that are accepted by Spain or France, from where travellers must transit to reach Andorra.
Document Validity
Passports and alternative papers, or either of them, must be valid for at least six months after the date of arriving.
a. Passports which have expired for a maximum of five years and which have been issued to French citizens are accepted if their visit does not exceed a period of three months.
Visa Issuance
No visa is required to enter Andorra, but since Andorra is only reachable through France and Spain, travellers must consider the rules applied by both countries.
* Regulations of France & Spain:
Before arrival: Travellers are kindly requested to contact the nearest representation of France or Spain.
Visa Exemptions
All travellers must hold a visa except the following:
1. Citizens of Andorra, Spain and France.
2. Travellers with a Re-entry or Residence Permit that is issued by Andorra to foreigners.
Additional information
French travellers who visit Andorra for more than three months have to hold a valid passport containing permission to enter the country issued by the relevant official in their place of residence.
CUSTOMS AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Customs Rules
Andorra is duty free in the sense that there are no customs imposed on travellers. The customs imposed are dependent on France or Spain because travellers to Andorra must transit in either country to reach Andorra.
* For more information, please visit:
http://visados.com/en/visa-for-France (for France) or http://visados.com/en/visa-for-Spain (for Spain)
Airport tax
Travellers are not required to pay any airport tax upon their arrival because Andorra does not have an airport.
Currency Import regulations
There are no restrictions on importing either the local currency (Euro/EUR) or any foreign currencies.
Currency Export regulations
There are no restrictions on exporting either the local currency (Euro/EUR) or any foreign currencies.

(1) (Reply)

Belarus / Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! / Visa Enlightenment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.