Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! (6347 Views)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
My husband is a flirt and sleeps with anything in skirt! He sleeps with girls; women and I have been embarrassed by his frequent affairs with my maids. He impregnates them; I do the abortions and send them away to avoid any news spilling out. But recently, my friend, who brought the last maid, confessed to me that the girl told her everything! She also told me that Lope, my husband, makes passes at some of our friends (I understood some slept with him). But my husband is a very charming man and you would always be an easy prey in his hands. I looked the happy wife because I never told anybody, not even my parents knew what I was passing through. If I thought my silence would make him change, I was wrong because his recent fling with the housekeeper is nauseating. They must have been at it for a while but the lady became greedy and started asking for more money. She threatened to tell me whenever he didn't give her but she made good the threat two days ago when she walked up to me and asked that my husband stop disturbing her for sex! I just terminated her contract on the spot and ordered the guard to chase her out. Lope has been begging me and I have just informed his mother, who had also been begging me not to take any drastic action. He repulses me."

What should i do? I need sincere responses.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
I dnt belv dis bullshit, wat u said here is a LIE, is ur husband a dog or under a curse?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by 190: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2011
OP CHEAT BACK ON HIM WITH 190 OF COURSE cool cool
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
Battery.:

I dnt belv dis bullshit, wat u said here is a LIE, is your husband a dog or under a curse?

If you can not post a sensible reply, why not just ignore the thread entirely?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by damipaul(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
@Poster, did you at anytime speak with him personally about this?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
jellyloveb:

sad. angry
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
dami_paul:

@Poster, did you at anytime speak with him personally about this?
Yes, i have spoken with him on several occasion, thinking he 'll change.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by xxcarolxx(f): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
You never once checked your husband for having affairs, then you organise for these girls whom he got pregnant to have an abortion,  You allowed this behaviour to continue by not speaking to your husband,  Dam i would of thrown his sorry a.s.s out unto the street, I sure as hell would not be staying silent,
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
jellyloveb:

Shut up there! Do u tink everybody is like ur husband dat u can talk to anyhow? Shut up!
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Advocator: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2011
OP is your v-a-g-i-n-a loose? You see men hate to the utmost loose punnies, this is why your husband is cheating on you. I'll advice you to do v-a-g-i-n-a workout, these routine may tighten your vulva clit and maybe just maybe your husband may not cheat anymore.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2011
Battery.:

Shut up there! Do u tink everybody is like your husband dat u can talk to anyhow? Shut up!
Are you on crack?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2011
Advocator:

OP is your v-a-g-i-n-a loose? You see men hate to the utmost loose punnies, this is why your husband is cheating on you. I'll advice you to do v-a-g-i-n-a workout, these routine may tighten your vulva clit and maybe just maybe your husband may not cheat anymore.
Is this the best you can offer as an advise?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Advocator: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2011
jellyloveb:

Is this the best you can offer as an advise?

Yeah definitely. Becuz Its hard for me to believe that any *wife* will discuss her relationship & house problem in an international site.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2011
jellyloveb:

Are you on crack?
I hv sn d reasn why ur husband sleeps wit anytin. Soon he will degenerate into a gay.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2011
Advocator:

Yeah definitely. Becuz Its hard for me to believe that any *wife* will discuss her relationship & house problem in an international site.

So if it's heard for you to believe, why not just ignore the thread and move on. Silly wimp.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2011
Prayer Time serious one,hope u aint having sex with him.STD and AIDS
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2011
Advocator:

Advocator, dnt mind her. If i were ur husband, for sayin dis tin here, i wil enter into widows.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2011
Battery.:

I hv sn d reasn why your husband sleeps wit anytin. Soon he will degenerate into a man-lover.
Who is this pseudo-moralistic nincompoop?  
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Advocator: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2011
jellyloveb:

So if it's heard for you to believe, why not just ignore the thread and move on. Silly wimp.

You know what they say, answer a silly question with a silly answer (thats what I was doing). Stop whining dear your man doesn't want you anymore, but don't fret, few unlucky b-a-s-t-a-rds will still reconsider you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by 190: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2011
ROTFLNFANNII FANII FANNII!!

[size=18pt]DEATH!![/size]

This OP is wicked!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2011
has nairaland become that childish. ignoring is another option.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2011
jellyloveb:

Who is this pseudo-moralistic nincompoop?  
And who is this amoeba?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2011
Battery.:

And who is this amoeba?
keep your mental inadequacies to yourself. Retard!
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Advocator: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2011
pc guru:

You had to be her spoke person? Let the girl speak for herself, when other members jab her with a plastic knife ( for instant me) its mostly jokes. If you can't take the heat, get the f-u-c-k out of the kitchen and stop licking arses.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by jellyloveb(f): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2011
pc guru:

Thanks. I thought as much.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2011
You had to be her spoke person? Let the girl speak for herself, when other members jab her with a plastic knife ( for instant me) its mostly jokes. If you can't take the heat, get the f-u-c-k out of the[b] kitchen and stop licking arses[/b].

Spoke person i wish i was that jobless,as for kissing ass,sorry not my style. besides calm down if its just a joke,no need for the F word. wink
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2011
Jellyloveb is FRUSTRATED!
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2011
Pc guru, pls where r u headin at?,jellyloveb's underwear?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by 190: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2011
Grabs Popcorn and suya and orders for satchet water

This would be interesting!!
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2011
Pc guru, pls where r u headin at?,jellyloveb's underwear?
No, am not.are you?
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by Battery1(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2011
@190, abeg gimme small make i dey chop dey wait 4 dez pple.
Re: My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! by 190: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2011
Suya don almost finish

Help urself with the popcorn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / Feminism: Has It Done More Harm Than Good? / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.