Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! (2004 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Ovamboland(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says:

You Are God’s Word!   -   March 23rd, 2010

“God gives us His Words for the purpose of making us His word…”

Do you know you are God’s Word?  When you were born again, you were born by the Word of God. This means your destiny in the realm of the Spirit is to be the Word of God because you were born by the word of God. It means your nature is of the Word and your character is of the word. Glory to God!

Mountains and hills refer to authority (Isaiah 55vs 12) and they shall break forth before you; the trees which are people shall clap their hands as you pass by! Isn’t this awesome?  That’s what God’s word says about you. Are you ready to accept it and function therein?      — http://www.christembassy.org/en/mediaministry/?p=546  [Emphasis]

http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/03/25/chris-oyakhilome-jesus-is-not-gods-word-anymore-you-are/

God save us from these pipu!!!
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Zikkyy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ovamboland:

This is pastoral innovation, that's what you get from research joints like cec these days smiley The purpose is to stimulate the adrenal glands to pump out adrenaline to a level that will make you reach for your wallet anytime the pastor makes the offering call grin
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Joagbaje(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ovamboland:

http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/03/25/chris-oyakhilome-jesus-is-not-gods-word-anymore-you-are/

So where did he say Jesus is not Gods word anymore? You seem to be the one saying so
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by edynasty: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
And they criticize him the more undecided
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by benodic: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2011
@ poster

gradually the people will come to know the truth. as a person opens him or herself more to the holy spirit the truth comes in directly. what the pastor is teaching is the truth. but the question is are the christians ready for that level of truth. we are all a manifestation of God's word and we are to become a channel for the Word of God which is the Holy Spirit. all you need to do is to accept it and open yourself to it and let it guide you in all your undertakings. this is also what Eckankar is teaching.

thanks
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by damipaul(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

So where did he say Jesus is not Gods word anymore? You seem to be the one saying so
I wonder!!!!!
Pst Chris is in order
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by fyneguy: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
loooooooooool What won't you read on nairaland.

A Dog begets a dog.

A goat begets a goat.

The word begets what?
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Ovamboland(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2011
benodic:

@ poster

gradually the people will come to know the truth. as a person opens him or herself more to the holy spirit the truth comes in directly. what the pastor is teaching is the truth. but the question is are the christians ready for that level of truth. we are all a manifestation of God's word and we are to become a channel for the Word of God which is the Holy Spirit. all you need to do is to accept it and open yourself to it and let it guide you in all your undertakings. this is also what Eckankar is teaching.

thanks

I see , so the teaching was plagiarized from Eckanker doctrine and smuggled in to Christianity.

I would like to see Bible verses that calls believers the Word of God.
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by chieveboy(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2011
, i'm on mobile! @ovam. john 1-3 "in the beginning was the WORD, the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God, --foundationally!

galatians 3:16 "now to abraham and his SEED were the promises made. he does not say " and to seeds" as of many, but as of one, " and to your seed" who is christ.

galatians 3 26-29 " for you are all sons of God through faith in christ jesus. 27 for as many were baptised into christ have put on christ, 29 and if you are christ's , then you are abrahams SEED, and heirs according to the promise.

galatians4:7 "therefore you are no longer a slave but a SON. and if a son, then HEIR OF GOD through christ.

ephisians 2:5-6 "even when we were dead in tresspasses, made us alive TOGETHER with christ ( by grace you have been saved), 6: and raised us TOGETHER, and MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus.

john 10 34: JESUS answered unto them,"is it not written in your law, ' l said, "I SAID YOU ARE GODS"
, In GOD all THINGS exist as ONE, in case you'll want to ask if there are Billions of God.

so now l leave the rest for IQ to sort out!
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Enigma(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2011
Where does any of that call Christians "the Word of God"? Of course these gnostics calling themselves "christians with greater truths" can't stop talking through their backsides!
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by benodic: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2011
@ Ovamboland

I see , so the teaching was plagiarized from Eckanker doctrine and smuggled in to Christianity.

I would like to see Bible verses that calls believers the Word of God.

my dear the Truth is the Truth. Truth does not belong to any religion nor is it the sole possession of any body or any master either.

We as souls are the Direct manifestation of God's word. This is a truth that has to be realized within yourself and not what you find in the pages of books. The Majesty of God's Word is too mighty to be captured in a few pages of a book.

You have to go within and stand as pure soul in the holy of holies and see and hear the Word for yourself. when you have that experience i would like to see how you can put it into human language which is too puny to describe the glorious wonders of God's heavenly worlds.
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2011
fyneguy:

loooooooooool What won't you read on nairaland.

A Dog begets a dog.

A goat begets a goat.

The word begets what?

For some people ,The Word begets Good for nothing people grin
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by petres007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ovamboland:

Nuffin new. Same old lie --

5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by fm7070: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Poster,
U need to reason deeply when a statement is been made. The fact that he said that we are the word of God does not mean he said Jesus is not. Why are you so antagonistic in your statement.
Bible says: We are partakers of divine natures.
We are heirs of the father, we are joint heirs with the son (this simply implies that whatever the son has access to in his father's kingdom, born again christians have such access as well)
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by kandiikane(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2011
Zikkyy:

This is pastoral innovation, that's what you get from research joints like cec these days smiley The purpose is to stimulate the adrenal glands to pump out adrenaline to a level that will make you reach for your wallet anytime the pastor makes the offering call grin
[/quote

When I read that I am the word, the adrenaline that surged through my body was unbelievable. I nearly took out my life savings to go give to my pastor
grin cool
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Talkyaown: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
chieveboy:

, i'm on mobile! @ovam. john 1-3 "in the beginning was the WORD, the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God, --foundationally!

galatians 3:16 "now to abraham and his SEED were the promises made. he does not say " and to seeds" as of many, but as of one, " and to your seed" who is christ.

galatians 3 26-29 " for you are all sons of God through faith in christ jesus. 27 for as many were baptised into christ have put on christ, 29 and if you are christ's , then you are abrahams SEED, and heirs according to the promise.

galatians4:7 "therefore you are no longer a slave but a SON. and if a son, then HEIR OF GOD through christ.

ephisians 2:5-6 "even when we were dead in tresspasses, made us alive TOGETHER with christ ( by grace you have been saved), 6: and raised us TOGETHER, and MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus.

john 10 34: JESUS answered unto them,"is it not written in your law, ' l said, "I SAID YOU ARE GODS"
, In GOD all THINGS exist as ONE, in case you'll want to ask if there are Billions of God.

so now l leave the rest for IQ to sort out!
Enigma:

Where does any of that call Christians "the Word of God"? Of course these gnostics calling themselves "christians with greater truths" can't stop talking through their backsides!
All you need to do is put two and two together, use ur brain pls.
Re: Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! by Talkyaown: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

For some people ,The Word begets Good for nothing people grin
That means u were given birth to by a monkey or a donkey, which one?!

(1) (Reply)

The Dawkins Delusion: A Response To The God Delusion / Who Is Prophet Antonio Schroeder? / Fact Or Fallacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.