Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! (12317 Views)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jerrywool: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
I took this picture in his country home, with my cell phone.

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by aljharem3: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
that is our president

carry go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Fogman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
jerrywool:

How possible is this. From this pics it is obvious that he is barely 30 years old and if we take into consideration that our president is about 54 years old. It means this pix was taken about 25 years ago. My arguement is was camera phone available then? Since u claimed you personally snapped it with your phone.

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jumobi1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
Perhaps he took a PICTURE of a PICTURE with his cell?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
He has always looked dull from childhood

Shey na family curse?

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Kx: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Shey na family curse?

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tpia5: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
i'd like to know more about his family background.

something's off, imo.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by edoyad(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
wetin be your own? Black belle.

@all, this is a picture of buhari and Atiku in their childhood.

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tyson55(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Shey na family curse?
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Rhino5dm: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
The mumu in the making. . . He look like a fagggot

What shall later be known as full-blown cretins.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Sunofgod(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
jerrywool:

I hope your not 'Boko Haram'?

GEJ needs to install CCTV camera's in all his residences to prevent 'Pricks' like you from snooping on him and his family.

Who gave you permission to publish this pic?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
seems our presido also had no comb
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by asorocker: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
Is there any nigerian head of state who looked better than him at that age apart from zik (smart zik) and yaradua( priviledged yaradua) the rest. Looked worst and duller than this , so thank God we atleast have a human , Obj I heared looked like an Ape when he was younger.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by juman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2011
Picture of those days
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Odunnu: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
oyb:

I couldnt help but lol here.
DK and co, make una leave Presido na. Haba!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jerrywool: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
jumobi1:

Perhaps he took a PICTURE of a PICTURE with his cell?

@fogman, jumobi is right, i took a picture of his old potrait. forgive me pls
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
He looks cool not dull. The pix makes me a little bit emotional.

Cool guy that did not know he would be Nigeria president.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tpia5: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
asorocker:

Is there any nigerian head of state who looked better than him at that age apart from zik (smart zik) and yaradua( priviledged yaradua) the rest. Looked worst and duller than this , so thank God we atleast have a human , Obj I heared looked like an Ape when he was younger.

evidence?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tpia5: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
edoyad:

wetin be your own? Black belle.

@all, this is a picture of buhari and Atiku in their childhood.

liar.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by apoti(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
oyb:

LWKMD grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Tyche(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Shey na family curse?

He ended up becoming
Rhino.5dm:

The mumu in the making. . . He look like a fagggot

What shall later be known as full-blown cretins.

president.

Since U guys are smarter, hope u achieve more than he did.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Jenifa1: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2011
aww see GEJ when he was still a "future president"
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by edoyad(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2011
tpia@:

liar.
truer.

@topic, guy looks like young Michael Jackson from thriller
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2011
edoyad:

truer.

@topic, guy looks like young Michael Jackson from thriller

www.nairaland.com/attachments/479315_Photo0055_jpgcaefa74e8da2bbdb99a35121e86c4caf

the resemblance is uncanny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by baslone: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2011
Looks like Lawrence Anini!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by buzugee(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2011
he was a good looking youngin. dont yall agree ?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by edoyad(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2011
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/479315_Photo0055_jpgcaefa74e8da2bbdb99a35121e86c4caf

the resemblance is uncanny cheesy cheesy cheesy

see what i was saying, he does look like young Michael to certain extent. Appears guy had a fairly good background, not like some kleptomaniacs who have been scarred from childhood and are bent on exacting revenge on the world
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Gbenge77(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
kenis:

He looks cool not dull. The pix makes me a little bit emotional.

Cool guy that did not know he would be Nigeria president.
He had no idea he was gonna be Nigerian president,back then.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
ok undecided
he has always look smart frm is childhood
his face looks like that of a man, who can dupe is people
prob why he is duping naija now
all hail our presido GEJ
AT least he had no alcohol with him grin grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Dede1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2011
Gbenge 77:

He had no idea he was gonna be Nigerian president,back then.

He had the idea about being President of Nigeria. Grandma did not name him Azikiwe for nothing.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by emofine(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
He resembles Evi Edna shocked
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by VUVUZELA10: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
@Fogman. Can't you read between the lines before analysis matters. Don"t be in a hurry. He took the picture in GEJ's country home. It is very simple to understand. God is the most perfect finisher. He is awesome.

Okonjo-Iweala To Senators: Focus On Project Implementation Not Cash / Sola Saraki May Have Died Of Cancer / Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending