Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

. (kept It From Me For A Long Time) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) (2728 Views)

Long time married couples please? / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Opusdeii(f): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by sistajay(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
You dey vex now, when you calm down, you'll forgive him, why? because you are a good christian woman!! Try marriage counselor, I believe counselin will help!! Remember you are no quitter!
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by MMM2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
no long thing
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by ronkebp(f): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ohh, Abasii!!!! when will all this story of infidelity end with Nigerian men?!!! hmmm, the ball is in your court to do what you will, my advice is that don't make decisions when you are still angry with him, calm down for a while, if it means having time to your self for a week or two, just to think everything through, i believe you will find your answers then.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by White007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
If you are a religious person, i think you should be able to forgive him. Forgiveness is seen through the prism of religion.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by tyson55(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
For the sake of your children in particular, you must not do anything that would aggravate the situation especially against the background that he is a son and for the reason that your husband is one of those men who doesn’t talk much. It is always very easy when provoked to lump things together. If you are too hostile to his son and him, he may be driven to become hostile to your children irrespective of the salient fact that they are his children too.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
Opus-deii:

Two years ago, I discovered my husband has a love child and when I went to him to confirm if the information is true or not, he told me he wasn’t ready to talk to me about it.

But recently he woke me up not only to confirm the existence of this child who is 22 years of age, but also to inform me of his intentions to invite him over to the house.

I was shocked that for all this years not only has he kept such vital information from me but that he has also being unfaithful for that long. I plan to end my marriage because I don’t think I can bring myself to trust him or believe anything he says again.

Am i taking the right decision to end this relationship?

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2011/jul/8/1000.html#

Every man is a potential polygamist.Once you understand this life becomes more easy to live.
The problem with women is that they decieve themselves that:My husband loves me and he will never cheat on me or my boyfriend loves me and he can not cheat on me.
Men cheat all the time because it is in our genes.
Learn to deal with it!
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Frazy(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2011
^^^ SMH in utter disgust!
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2011
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^^
Okay ma,wallow in your self denial,but remember I told you.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2011
Did he have the child before you married him or after?

If the child is 21yrs old, How old is your marriage?
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 10, 2011
chaircover:

LOL at cheating gene.

No one has the cheating gene, thieving gene, murder gene or whatever. Every sane person has a conscience and knows right from wrong and its a personal choice if you want to listen to that little voice or not.

Yes, some men throw all caution to the wind start shaking like a leaf when they see anything pass by in skirt while some men deliberately choose not to. Its a matter of choice at the end of the day.

Not all men cheat.

Sorry to pry,but how old are you?
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Sicherheit(m): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2011
Richvkunt:

Sorry to pry,but how old are you?
The woman you are addressing with such disrespect is one, if not the only poster, worth reading on this section.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 10, 2011
Sicherheit:

The woman you are addressing with such disrespect is one, if not the only poster, worth reading on this section.

Disrespect?
Look here captain Save the hoes,I did not start this thread,okay.
I say it as I see it.
Men cheat all the time.
Those who do not cheat are either virgins,don't have the opportunity,or have not yet been caught!
WTF is disrespectful in such a simple theory?
Go back to the begining of this thread? Was I talking to her?NO!
She spoke to me first and I gave her a reply.
I have every right to propound my theories on a public forum.
Please stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat!
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2011
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^
Keep on denying!
Day go soon break.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by ifyalways(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2011
@OP,provide answers to Dayo's questions.
I personally won't leave cos of a love child he had "before" our marriage,sure the funny feeling of "what else is he hiding,what else should i expect" would be there but it'd sit down and think it through.
Have you also been totally "honest" with your past?People do lie sometimes,to protect their love intersts.Its a difficult situation but don't throw away a good and sweet amala cos of a single lump.
Wisdom child,wisdom.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by obowunmi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
@ OP: relax yaself. At least he married you and not the baby momma.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by watchme(f): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
No big deal, but in my own issue my spouse told me 1 month after we started, I have not met the child but wishes to bring him up with my biological children in order to keep a clean future.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by White007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
Richvkunt not all men are pontential polygamist. Get ur fact right.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Did he have the child before you married him or after?

If the child is 21yrs old, How old is your marriage?

the only important question.
if it happened before you, no problem. if it happened after you, well, that's another story. still, take time to make your decision. don't decide anything while you are still angry. good luck.
Re: . (kept It From Me For A Long Time) by vacancy2(f): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
Marriage is a union of two forgivers living together - pastor Bimbo Odukoya

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Wife Cope With An Adulterous Husband Who Is Never Contented? / Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! / Please Is It Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.