Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Do I Get Out Of Debt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Out Of Debt (758 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of Debt by chima2011: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
You Simply Get Into Debt By Spending More Than You Earn.

To get out of debt, you have to first understand how you got into debt in the first place. And I can assure you with 99% certainty that most people fall into the humiliating depth of debt due to lack of sound financial management; and to put it straight in a language that an average Joe understands, this simply means spending more than you earn by trying to keep up with the Jones’,

http://stories.com.ng/2011/07/how-to-get-out-of-debt-fast-through-sound-financial-management/
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Debt by orjijulius: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2011
get cheap flight tickets
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Debt by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
Get a bargain for everything,
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Debt by infogenius(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
Read the book called the "RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON"
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Debt by businessde: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2011
Sign up free for instant debt relief  help from our debt relief  experts   http://www.business-debt-relief.net

(1) (Reply)

Youwin - N40bn Hole Unexplained / Who Is Into Wine?? Urgent Need / How To Start Information Marketing With N5,000 ($32) Start-up Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.