Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams (1252 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / NIIT: Are They Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Nigerianminers(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2011
Hello Everyone,
Please I'm about to write NIIT sholarship exam next and I would like to know what direction I should study.

Thanks and your kindly comments & materials would be highly appreciated.

minerals.metals@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Fayimora(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
Dunno the university but does this exam have to with programming in any way?
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by geremi: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
me tooo

Please I'm about to write NIIT sholarship exam next and I would like to know what direction I should study.

Thanks and your kindly comments & materials would be highly appreciated.

matthew4glo@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by geremi: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
is there any java programmer here ?
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Fayimora(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
Am right here cheesy
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by geremi: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
ok what do you know about java programming and what can i do with java programming
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Danyl(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
@poster,as regards the scholarship exam,its comprised of the following:an IQ test;verbal aptitude,logics,quantitative reasoning and world current affairs. I've done the exam,twice n passed the exam but u'v got to prepare well if u are going to pass well and pay less on ur preferred choice of course. I hope u got that
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Fayimora(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
geremi:

ok what do you know about java programming and what can i do with java programming
Theoretically, a lot. Practically, a lot. Are you trying to learn java or what?
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Mobinga: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
I wrote the exam when I was in SS2 and at the end of SS3, I got A++!

The higher your score the lesser your payment for your course.

The exam is an aptitude test. English, Math, Logic.

Logic is all these shapes and symbols. The math is brain twisting math. Anyway just get some aptitude test materials. People don't fail that exam much.
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by geremi: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2011
thanks there this is useful and it will go a long way,
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by geremi: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2011
pls tell me i am trying to lean java programming and .net programming can any one help me,
Re: I Need Guidelines On Niit Exams by Fayimora(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
If you can hold on for at leastt 7 days. Am gonna release some java tuts and e-books.

(1) (Reply)

How Useful Is Peachtree Accounting? / Between Electrical/electronics Engineering And Computer Engineering Which Has More Job Opportunities / How To Do Wonders With A Little Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.