Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Desola in da House! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Desola in da House! (2208 Views)

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! / kenflavor - in da house / kellorah - newbie in da house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desola in da House! by Desola(f): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2005
Hey people, i'm a newbie here and been searching for the introduction forum but couldn't find one.

Anyhoo, thought it best to introduce myself befor butting into your conversations. My name is Desola, you can call me Dessy if you like. I have been visiting for a while but thought to join today.

I hope you wouldn't mind me being around. I'm sure i'd love it here as you all seem genuinely nice. So, without further ado, please show a sista some luv. wink

1 Like

Re: Desola in da House! by mamba(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2005
Desola:

I hope you wouldn't mind me being around. I'm sure I'd love it here as you all seem genuinely nice. So, without further ado, please show a sista some love. wink
Ooh! I love you girl, You are the only cockroach in my cupboard.. grin (just kidding)

Welcome on board Desola, I'm sure you'll have a nice time here...
You are the first person I've ever welcome here in Nairaland so that's a sign that you'll be having a nice time, take care and enjoy!!

Here are threads for introductions
New Members, Introduce Yourselves!
How did you get here?
What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username?
Re: Desola in da House! by laideo(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2005
welcome dessy!!! grin

just leavn a lil luv.from one sistah to another. wink
Re: Desola in da House! by shockreaction(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hiya Desola. Welcome to Nairaland. Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun, etc, etc and the usual babblings...

By the way, I don't really get the concept of telling a girl/guy "you're the only cockroach in my cupboard"... Cockroaches are pests, right? And they're irritating, right? And they're meant to be killed, right?! Just pondering...
Re: Desola in da House! by jogego(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hey dessy baby, welcome on board. It's groovy baby.
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2005
hum Male or Female? I dey look for wife o. But i no want old nairalander. Freshies only. grin
Re: Desola in da House! by mamba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2005
kazey:

hum Male or Female? I dey look for wife o. But I no want old nairaland user. Freshies only. grin
kazey, Ol'boy you dey craze o! grin

You're making me remember those good 'ol dayz in Uni when we use to scramble for new jambites
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2005
Abi o, who want second-hand grin (No offence)
Re: Desola in da House! by IAH(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hi Dessy, you're welcome and...I love your name! grin
Re: Desola in da House! by Seun(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2005
I love the fact that Desola's first post was not marred by any grammatical, spelling or formatting errors and needed no editing whatsoever. Nairaland Oldies, let's learn from her example!

2 Likes

Re: Desola in da House! by hotangel2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2005
hey desola, Welcome. Nice use of language.
Re: Desola in da House! by babadudu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2005
Desola,
welcome and happy posting.
Re: Desola in da House! by Desola(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2005
Listen guys, wether you like it or not, i'm bringing my bed here. Yes! I am! You guys are just too kind. Luv yall, and thanks for showing a sistah some realllllllll Luv kiss

For those of you who wants a Jambito, well, look no further. I am fresh as they come and a virgin too grin (yeah right! In my dreams) Anyway, gat to remember to keep it unXrated (if there's any such words in the dictionary grin Eh! olodo, come back no need to check the Diko)

To Seun, I assume you are the Olori-ebi for hia. If so, I trowey salute o. Kee pe baba.

To yall curious dawgs grin, I'm a SHE, and they don't come as authentic as me.

Luv yall! Ding! Let the fun BEGIN! smiley
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2005
Desola kabo si ori eto yi.
Re: Desola in da House! by IAH(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2005
@Desola, grin grin grin I'm just lovin' you already! It must be a truck-load of fun to hang around you! Keep it coming....
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2005
Can someone tell me where i can find the application form please?
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2005
kazey,
application form for what?
Re: Desola in da House! by Desola(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2005
BolaSho, I think it's employment application. Broda gat to keep bodi and soul together abi? grin
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2005
hahha na una sabi, me i dey look for wife. so any classified ads, i go tick am, and send my cv. Besides i dey ask for where the "Desola Application" form dey.
Re: Desola in da House! by Greatpeter(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2005
Kazey, just go to www.desolajewel.com.sg grin tongue lipsrsealed You will see demola's application download it.
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2005
Greatpeter, thank you jare. no mind that mumu guy i sure say e go don browse the site. i no no why he no go to dating sites make he go find wife for there.
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2005
bolasho:

Greatpeter, thank you jare. no mind that mumu guy i sure say e go don browse the site. i no no why he no go to dating sites make he go find wife for there.

Thanks for that i really appreciate it. If i disrespected you before, then maybe i deserve this.

Besides i was just kidding, i aint a desperado nor that dumb. and i guess the lady in question, knows that. Thank you once more for calling me a "MMU GUY".
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2005
kazey no vex ooo. I no mean to call u that name oo. na slip of fingers on the keyboard.
House (Desola) make u na help me beg kazey ooo. he dey vex for me ooo
Re: Desola in da House! by tayotina(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2005
Kazey am sure bolasho did not mean to offend you. Accept his apology ok?
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2005
Apologies accepted.
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2005
Ese Tayo oooo
and thx for accepting my apologies - kazey
Re: Desola in da House! by tayotina(f): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2005
I can now breathe!!! grin
Re: Desola in da House! by bolasho(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2005
Tayotina,
I(we)are still waiting for ur pic oooo
Re: Desola in da House! by legry(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2005
undecided undecided cry cry cry cry t t t tearsoff joy again. why? kazey and bolaosho just made up cry cry cry cry
Re: Desola in da House! by tayotina(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2005
Legry......hmm... do you need a bucket?
Re: Desola in da House! by Greatpeter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2005
Kazey,
All is just for fun.
Thanks for accepting the apology.
I hope you've forgiven me too.
Re: Desola in da House! by kazey(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2005
shocked Greatpeter you didnt offend me. It was a joke yes. But some words are just too um. Well since its over. I guess its cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Acidosis Birthday! / Nigeria Yoruba Actor, Alasari Is Dead / Rivers State Warns Against The Attack On Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.