Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? (3771 Views)

Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... / Be In The World But Not Of The World. / What Will It Profit A Man, If He Gains The Whole World, But Loses His Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how most of the people I know are so busy. I’ve just been noticing more and more that friends who were at one time pretty easy going, and always seemed to have time to talk or get together, just don’t have the time anymore. I was talking to another brother in the Lord recently and he’s been noticing the same thing with people he knows. Everyone’s so busy that they don’t seem to have the time to do the simple things of life- there’s less peace and more strain. Are we just rushing from thing to thing and not realizing how foolish it really is to live like that?

My mom died of cancer 5 years ago and one thing that she said really stuck with me. We were in a grocery store one day and she noticed how stressed and rushed so many of the people seemed to be. She told me she used to be like that, but after being diagnosed she saw the futility of it all. She told me the difference between her and the people that she saw racing around, was that she knew her time was almost up here and how precious life really is. It’s worth the time to slow down. Constantly being preoccupied and busy robs us of the quietness we need to think, to ponder- to really live.

The great paradox that I saw with Mom was that even though she was running out of time here on planet earth, she started to slow down and live like she had all the time in the world. She took in the flowers at spring and noticed things we just passed by. When talking with her, you had the sense she wanted to hear every word you had to say, and there was no place she’d rather be than right there with you. Sometimes I could see her taking me all in, or looking up at the sky and absorbing it all like a big sponge. She was dying, but in many ways I’d never seen her so full of life. She embraced it, treasured it, took it all in.

Only a month or so before Mom died, we walked out of Wal-Mart on a beautiful spring day. I watched her look up into the sky, take a deep breath of the spring air, and say, “What a glorious day!” She taught me one of the most priceless lessons. It’s one we all know, but seem to forget… Life is short, and too precious, to just let it pass us by.

But if this life is too precious to just let it pass by, how much more are we missing out on if we fail to live for eternity? Jesus said, “What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Life is too short to make this world your goal! The best lived life soon ends, and then what?
The great tragedy is that Jesus is wanting to spend time with us but we think we have “better things to do”.

How can we take this most precious of treasures and just walk on by? Jesus is speaking from heaven, are you too preoccupied with this world to hear the voice that speaks of eternity? Soon you will be there, and what will this world be to you then? How the devil loves to keep us distracted by that which will soon be gone. Jesus is your greatest treasure. How He longs to walk with us “in the cool of the day”. What could be better than that?

http://www.songsofjesus.com/blog/gaining-the-world-but-losing-your-soul/
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by ogajim(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
@OP, you are not alone in your observation and how folks are in a hurry or preoccupied with their daily grind to even have time for the thing that really matter, praying, joining other believers to worship the Lord, study the Bible, etc.

I have seen folks spend a lot to buy a house because of one reason or the other only to have to take another job to meet the mortgage obligation and then you ask yourself if it is really worth it.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2011
You can't lose ya soul because of worldly gains. Quite on the contrary, you need just that(worldly gains) to have a soul, to start with. No worldly stimuli, no soul. What you gain from the "world" determines what kind of soul you possess, but you never loses it.

-If you are a christian, you get a christian soul.
-If you are a muslim, you end up with islamic soul.
-If you are a traditionalist, you end up with a traditionalist soul.
-If you are an atheist, you get an atheist soul
-Etc, etc, etc. . .

Nobody loses his/her soul because no one can function in this world without one. And, FYI, any type of soul you end up with is as valid and as precious as any of the numerous other types to the CREATOR.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by claremont(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2011
Jenwitemi:

You can't lose ya soul because of worldly gains. Because you need just that(worldly gains) to have a soul to start with. No worldly stimuli, no soul. What you gain from the "world" determines what kind of soul you possess, but you never loses it.

-If you are and atheist, you get an atheist soul
-Etc, etc, etc. . .

Nobody loses his/her soul. And, FYI, any type of soul you end up with, is as valid and as precious as any of the numerous other types to the CREATOR.
Spot on! I couldn't have said it better myself, let the deluded keep on deluding themselves on the superiority of the Christian religion over and above all the others!
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2011
There is no such thing in reality. But the little under-guy, the EGO, will always try to tell us otherwise because it knows our big weakness, which is the desire to be THE SPECIAL ONE(S) amongst the rest. This false belief is an EGO projected mirage that the vast majority of humans fall for perpetually.
claremont:

Spot on! I couldn't have said it better myself, let the deluded keep on deluding themselves on the superiority of the Christian religion over and above all the others!
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2011
claremont:

You agreeing with jenwitemi means you think you have a soul. A "christian atheist" soul to be exact. Where is this soul of yours and can you describe it?
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2011
Where is the operating software in your PC, martian? Describe the OS for us, as well. Once you can do that, you will a clearer idea about what the soul is.
Martian:

Where is this soul of yours and can you describe it?
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Where is the operating software in your PC, martian? Describe the OS for us, as well. Once you can do that, you will a clearer idea about what the soul is.

Still trying to use science and technology to defend your irrationailities? What you're trying to do is the same thing the ancients did when they assumed the sun was being pulled across the sky by a god's chariot. 

Computer software is a collection of algorithms, programs, documentation and procedures that helps whoever is controlling a computer to input instructions and perform other task.   

Computer software is based on the binary system that humans developed. The brain on the other hand uses chemicals and electrical signals by the billions of neurons,axons,dendrites etc that make up it's totality.

The brain like other things in nature are not yet fully understood but putting your "soul" in to the mix in order fill the gap in knowledge is ignorant.

Your definitions of souls so far include  a place to store memories, a software application used by the other thing you call a spirit, a description of a place to store data and a "mere metaphor". This leads to a logical conclusion that you are just grasping at the wind like every other religious/spiritual person who claims some esoteric knowlege about non existent things.

Jenwitemi:

You can't lose ya soul because of worldly gains. Quite on the contrary, you need just that(worldly gains) to have a soul, to start with. No worldly stimuli, no soul. What you gain from the "world" determines what kind of soul you possess, but you never loses it.

[s]-If you are an atheist, you get an atheist soul[/s]-Etc, etc, etc. . .

Nobody loses his/her soul because no one can function in this world without one. And, FYI, any type of soul you end up with is as valid and as precious as any of the numerous other types to the CREATOR.

"No worldly stimuli, no soul"  lol More like "No brain, no worldly stimuli to create abstract concepts like gods, spirits and souls to deal with your mortality". And while we are it,  what is the name of your scientist and the company that does the soul transference?

This is a book review on futuristic science written by a reputable scientist and not the ramblings of some pseudo intellectual conspiracy theorists you love.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/16/books/physics-of-the-future-by-michio-kaku-review.html

Kaku.
http://bigthink.com/ideas/31623
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2011
@Jenwitemi

The primitive people who came up with the concept of a soul also thought that the heart was responsible for emotions, intellect and and other brain functions.  We don't believe that now do we? More proof that religion and spirituality are steeped in ignorance.

An example is yahweh hardening the nameless pharoah's heart in the exodus myth or genesis 6 5 below.

5 The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.

Or maybe yahweh is just ret@rded.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
The ancients were vastly smarter than you can ever imagine. You have absolutely no clue whatsoever how the ancients thought.
Martian:

Still trying to use science and technology to defend your irrationailities? What you're trying to do is the same thing the ancients did when they assumed the sun was being pulled across the sky by a god's chariot. 

The soul is the collection of thoughts, memories, entire 5 senses feedbacks, cultural/traditional and religious prejudices, biases and habits, behavioural traits and peculiarities, ideas and concepts that helps THE SPIRIT(the true self) that is controlling the physical and biological body computer to input instructions and perform numerous other tasks.

Whether it is via binary system or through chemicals or electrical signals, the end functions of both the OS of a PC and the soul of a biological computer like the physical bodies of living organisms are very very similar. Any modern scientist who knows his/her onions will confirm that.
Martian:

Computer software is a collection of algorithms, programs, documentation and procedures that helps whoever is controlling a computer to input instructions and perform other task.   

Computer software is based on the binary system that humans developed. The brain on the other hand uses chemicals and electrical signals by the billions of neurons,axons,dendrites etc that make up it's totality.

The soul is not a "place" to store any informations, but the totality of all the data themselves. That's my definition.
Martian:

Your definitions of souls so far include  a place to store memories, a software application used by the other thing you call a spirit, a description of a place to store data and a "mere metaphor".
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

The ancients were vastly smarter than you can ever imagine. You have absolutely no clue whatsoever how the ancients thought.
The soul is the collection of thoughts, memories, entire 5 senses feedbacks, cultural/traditional and religious prejudices, biases and habits, behavioural traits and peculiarities, ideas and concepts that helps THE SPIRIT(the true self) that is controlling the physical and biological body computer to input instructions and perform numerous other tasks. 

Whether it is via binary system or through chemicals or electrical signals, the end functions of both the OS of a PC and the soul of a biological computer like the physical bodies of living organisms are very very similar. Any modern scientist who knows his/her onions will confirm that.
The soul is not a "place" to store any informations, but the totality of all the data themselves. That's my definition.

Lmao, ok man! Name the modern scientist that will confirm it and I'm patiently waiting for the name of the scientist that talked about your soul transference technology.

You see how I provided the source of my information? Try doing the same.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I'm not saying the ancients were dumb. An example is Aristotle. No one will say he was stup-d but he thought spontaneous generation was real in addition to the heart being the organ responsible for what we now know the brain does.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ask any modern scientist you meet. You are the scientific one, aren't you? The true science believer. You should know where to find one. grin
Martian:

Lmao, ok man! Name the modern scientist that will confirm it and I'm patiently waiting for the name of the scientist that talked about your soul transference technology.

You see how I provided the source of my information? Try doing the same.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by claremont(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Totally false! No proof whatsoever that any such thing as "soul" exists!
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^Soul is just a term. We shouldn't get hung up on terminologies. It is what lies behind the term ,"soul", that counts, not the word itself. Modern scientists may use other terms to describe the same thing.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Ask any modern scientist you meet. You are the scientific one, aren't you? The true science believer. You should know where to find one. grin

I'm not the one making illogical and baseless claims based on ignorance. You are.  I don't believe in science, I accept it and acknowledge the way it has helped changed civilization, that's all.

You are the one that thinks " science is merging with spirituality", so the onus is on you to provide the sources where you found this information and why you think they makes sense. If you can't, then you're just another benighted person hiding behind "spirituality".
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

^^^^Soul is just a term. We shouldn't get hung up on terminologies. It is what lies behind the term ,"soul", that counts, not the word itself. Modern scientists may use other terms to describe the same thing.

Now it's just a term!!!

Word of Advice: Knowledgeable people don't go about quoting David Icke and his reptilians or make unfounded claims while appealing to non existent authorities.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
I am not even going to bother to supply you with anything. You're free to believe or accept whatever ideas or concepts that suits your need. Afterall, you already function with an "atheist soul" and i am not about to embark on trying to alter it. It is not that important to me, see. smiley
Martian:

I'm not the one making illogical and baseless claims based on ignorance. You are.  I don't believe in science, I accept it and acknowledge the way it has helped changed civilization, that's all.

You are the one that thinks " science is merging with spirituality", so the onus is on you to provide the sources where you found this information and why you think they makes sense. If you can't, then you're just another benighted person hiding behind "spirituality".

Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
Yes, it is just a term to me, just like the word "GOD" is nothing but a term to me. These words aren't important in themselves, but that which they represent are.
Some may use the term "soul" to describe what it is, while others will use other terms to describe the exact same thing. I use that word because i have no other. Should i discover a more appropriate term, then i'll dump the word "soul" for it. The terms are irrelevant.
Martian:

Now it's just a term!!!
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
God said "Behold all souls are mine, the soul that sins will die". Man is a living soul sold to satan and to fleshly desires. It's most important that we all seek to regain our sold souls by the price of Jesus Christ. Your soul is more important than the whole world.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ofcourse, you believe in science. If you have accepted the informations offered by science, then you believe in it. It is your religion and scientists are your PRIESTS.
Martian:

I don't believe in science, I accept it and acknowledge the way it has helped changed civilization, that's all.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Ofcourse, you believe in science. If you have accepted the informations offered by science, then you believe in it. It is your religion and scientists are your PRIESTS.

Lol, freaking bojangles. You don't have anything else to say so you try to put me in the same ignorant box as yourself. Sorry,not even brain trauma can bring me down to your level of cognition and knowledge. I don't worship science, I use it just like you do but you don't see me claiming that you worship it.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
Image123:

God said "Behold all souls are mine, the soul that sins will die". Man is a living soul sold to satan and to fleshly desires. It's most important that we all seek to regain our sold souls by the price of Jesus Christ. Your soul is more important than the whole world.

What is a soul?

Who sold the souls to Satan?

Where are these souls that have been sold.

Is your soul in your heart like the good book says?
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
Of course, you worship science. You derive most of your worldview from science. That is enough worship right there,
Martian:

Lol, freaking bojangles. You don't have anything else to say so you try to put me in the same ignorant box as yourself. Sorry,not even brain trauma can bring me down to your level of cognition and knowledge. I don't worship science, I use it just like you do but you don't see me claiming that you worship it.

Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Of course, you worship science. You derive most of your worldview from science. That is enough worship right there,

Yes I derive my worldview based on reason, logic and objectivity as much as I can. So what? If you thought like me, you would realize how ignorant the claims you make are.

I don't worship science and if you insist I do, then tell me the rites, ceremonies, rituals, symbols and artifacts related to my worship of science. I'll wait. Just like am waiting for you to name your phantom scientists.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
You can never say you have objectivity when your worldview is of such a rigid nature. I mean, you still derive your worldview from old school, nuts and bolts science of the early 20th century and you are here talking about logic, reason and objectivity. You must be having a laugh, mate.
Martian:

Yes I derive my worldview based on reason, logic and objectivity as much as I can. So what? If you thought like me, you would realize how ignorant the claims you make are.

Whatever stuffs you do to hang on to your old science based worldview are the rites, ceremonies and rituals. Don't tell them to me, 'cos i don't wanna know. The main thing is you do have a worldview and it is based on outdated 20th century science.
Martian:

I don't worship science and if you insist I do, then tell me the rites, ceremonies, rituals, symbols and artifacts related to my worship of science. I'll wait. Just like am waiting for you to name your phantom scientists.

Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
And Martian, you need to update your atheist, science worshiping soul. Your religion has left you far behind and your soul is completely outdated as it is still running "Science Version 19th Century". Time to update to "Martian Atheist Soul Version 2011". Afterall, martians are supposed to be super advanced in science. You sound more like a scientifically retro-graded martian. cheesy wink
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
Jenwitemi:

You can never say you have objectivity when your worldview is of such a rigid nature. I mean, you still derive your worldview from old school, nuts and bolts science of the early 20th century and you are here talking about logic, reason and objectivity. You must be having a laugh, mate.
Whatever stuffs you do to hang on to your old science based worldview are the rites, ceremonies and rituals. Don't tell them to me, 'cos i don't wanna know. The main thing is you do have a worldview and it is based on outdated 20th century science.

Lol, my worldview is not rigid. You just think it's rigid because I refuse to let you make your ret@rded claims without opposition. You have been unable to explain your concepts and when asked to cite your sources, all you've done is ignore the requests. I'm very open minded, but that doesn't mean I'll agree with anything no matter how outlandish.

Lmao, my knowledge is outdated 20th century science? What about the reliable source I provided for your ignorant self above. I'm not here claiming knowledge about some non existent technology that I can't prove, you are. You say that 20th century science is outdated, well I guess you don't drive cars or use Velcro.

What's wrong with a scientific worldview, science is just Latin for knowledge. Do you have something against knowledge?

You say my science is outdated, how? Is it  because I'm not an ignorant slowpoke like yourself who manages to stumble on conspiracy theorists websites and isn't smart enough to discern bullsh-t from facts.

Like I said, intelligent people don't believe what you believe in no matter how many nameless " modern scientists" you claim support your view.

Only the ignorant parts of societies hang on to spirituality instead of common sense. Maybe if you tell your neighbors to embrace science( knowledge) Nigeria won't be so f-cked up while you people continue to try to "save souls".
You people give up reality in favor of ancient fantasies and then wonder why the world keeps developing while boko haram insists on going back to the middle ages. All because you think you have souls that will go to neverneverland when you die. F-cking pathetic.

Jenwitemi:

And Martian, you need to update your atheist, science worshiping soul. Your religion has left you far behind and your soul is completely outdated as it is still running "Science Version 19th Century". Time to update to "Martian Atheist Soul Version 2011". Afterall, martians are supposed to be super advanced in science. You sound more like a scientifically retro-graded martian. cheesy wink

Is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Image123(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Martian:

What is a soul?

Who sold the souls to Satan?

Where are these souls that have been sold.

Is your soul in your heart like the good book says?
1. A soul is a part of a human. Like we usually name parts of plants or parts of insects. The soul is invisible but exists as we know its characteristics. It's that part of the human responsible for emotion and will.
2. Adam sold the souls to satan. It's a spiritual transaction you may not readily agree to. God made earth and put Adam in charge. At that point, Adam belonged to God, but Adam disobeyed God and obeyed satan thereby giving him/handing over authority to satan.
3. The soul is in each human. But it belongs to, the devil holds legal rights to it. So even when the physical body is dead, he lays claim to the soul. But thank God, Jesus came to buy us/redeem us back.
4. Which is the good book? I don't know for sure where the soul is located in the human, it's invisible. But there may be strong points to assume it's in what science calls the physical brain, or at least its major functions are there.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2011
Image123:

1. A soul is a part of a human. Like we usually name parts of plants or parts of insects. The soul is invisible but exists as we know its characteristics. It's that part of the human responsible for emotion and will.
2. Adam sold the souls to satan. It's a spiritual transaction you may not readily agree to. God made earth and put Adam in charge. At that point, Adam belonged to God, but Adam disobeyed God and obeyed satan thereby giving him/handing over authority to satan.
3. The soul is in each human. But it belongs to, the devil holds legal rights to it. So even when the physical body is dead, he lays claim to the soul. But thank God, Jesus came to buy us/redeem us back.
4. Which is the good book? I don't know for sure where the soul is located in the human, it's invisible. But there may be strong points to assume it's in what science calls the physical brain, or at least its major functions are there.

1) The soul hasn't been found in any human and the organ responsible for emotion and will is the brain .The cerebrum in the forebrain.

The Cerebrum: The cerebrum or cortex is the largest part of the human brain, associated with higher brain function such as thought and action. The cerebral cortex is divided into four sections, called "lobes": the frontal lobe, parietal lobe, occipital lobe, and temporal lobe.

Frontal Lobe- associated with reasoning, planning, parts of speech, movement, emotions, and problem solving
Parietal Lobe- associated with movement, orientation, recognition, perception of stimuli
Occipital Lobe- associated with visual processing
Temporal Lobe- associated with perception and recognition of auditory stimuli, memory, and speech

2) Adam and his garden are part of the jewish creation myth. Mankind didn't originate by magic in a garden created by a jewish deity. The bible's version of the human anatomy says the heart performs the brain functions. I gave an example of Genesis 6 5 in an earlier post.

3) ?? People shouldn't say things like this in this day and age. I can as well say the devil traded the souls to hades who sold some to shango. Sh_t doesn't make sense because they are all mythical characters.

4) How convenient for this soul to be invisible. Just like other things that don't exist like spirits, demons, gods, leprechauns, unicorn, and flying space horses. The major fucntions of the "soul" are in the brain because the brain is responsible for them and not the mysterious soul.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
1. I told you that the soul is invisible to the physical eyes, it'll be strange if you found it. Now that something's invisible doesn't mean it's unreal. Thank God we have a sort of 'base of agreement' as to its functions. The will, the emotions, and the mind/intellect are invisible but real and are all expressions of the Soul. Today, knowledge is increased and you've the privilege of calling it 4names already(brain, cortex, cerebrum, lobe). The medical/biology people still have more names no qualms. I say the body houses the soul in what may most likely be the brain. You've only said that the brain is the soul, not exactly a world away from what i'm saying.
2. Like i earlier said, you may not readily agree. It's the Word of God that says it not just me. i.e about Adam selling our souls to satan. God's work and our creation account is not myth or magic. To humans, i'll call it a miracle.
Re: Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? by Image123(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
3. You're just martian. God's Word is surer than you, your story of shango and satan may have no base. There's proof that all humans are under the slavery of sin and satan and need to be redeemed by Jesus Christ just like the Bible states.
What the Bible calls the heart is not the biological heart of the circulatory system. It's one word with 2meanings. A good study of the Bible reveals that the human is composed of spirit, soul and body/flesh. Now in different instances in the Bible, there are 'simplistic' uses of these three words and there are v.specific uses. Simplistic in the sense that sometimes, the whole human can be referred to as body, sometimes its soul. Also due to the fallen nature of man, soul and spirit/heart are joined together many times. It's the Word of God that is a divider of soul and spirit.metimes its soul. Also due to the fallen nature of man, soul and spirit/heart are joined together many times. It's the Word of God that is a divider of soul and spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Ultimate Purpose And God's Nature. / Africans, We Need To Wake Up!! / Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.